Shoprider Enduro XL3+ 12V/75Ah Bariatric Heavy Duty 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter 778XLSBN
Travel Free and Feel Capable with this Heavy Duty Three-Wheel Scooter!
Travel to places and do your desired activities with freedome with the Shoprider Enduro XL3 Mobility Scooter, featuring a classic three-wheel design with a heavy-duty frame and a sumptuously comfortable captain seat. It has modern features and the seat can be disassembled so you can bring it anywhere. This is a full-size scooter made for everyday use. The Shoprider Enduro XL3 + is ideal for use inside and outside the home, or at places like airports and cruise ships. It is a spacious and comfortable scooter meant for all-day use, and offers more usability compared to smaller scooters. The scooter has an extra weight capacity for up to 500 lbs., and among the best bariatric mobility scooters for sale today.
Full size scooters are solid and reliable rides that offer serious comfort for all-day use, so you will like this Shoprider Enduro XL3+ for a dependable, daylong ride. When assembled, the scooter measures just 52 inches long and 28 inches wide, so you can comfortably use it in crowded spaces. The scooter can still fit through standard-size interior and exterior doors. It is as stylish and comfortable as it looks, featuring a swiveling captain seat with a full-size backrest and smooth upholstery for comfort. The seat can slide forward or backward. The Enduro XL3+ comes in a sleek red color.
The Shoprider Enduro XL3+ wheel mobility scooter can be ridden indoors and outdoors. The classic three-wheel design is stable and comfortable, and has adequate platform space for needed legroom. It is the scooter that has plenty of space for individuals with bigger body frames. The scooter comes with a two horsepower electric motor directly attached to the rear axle, making it very reliable and sealed from outside elements.
Having a travel mobility scooter is a must if you are doing a lot of things inside and outside the house. You can accomplish more things and truly enjoy your day despite any disability. However, you want something that offers stability and a good degree of usability. It has a range of up to 25 to 39 miles, so you can comfortably use it throughout the day without worrying about range. Purchase the Shoprider Enduro XL3+ Mobility Scooter here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Have freedom to go anywhere and do your thing with the Shoprider Enduro XL3+ Mobility Scooter. This full size mobility scooter comes with three wheels and a durable solid frame for a stable ride. It has a spacious platform and a large captain's seat that is comfortable to ride and will not hurt your back. The scooter is still compact enough to fit through doors in offices or in your home. It is one of the best mobility scooters for seniors and bariatric users.
- This mobility scooter comes with a 50-75 Ah airline-approved battery pack that gives it a range of 25 to 39 miles (40 - 62.7 kilometers), so feel free to use it in the office or school, or for short trips. Use it for a day or two and then charge the scooter at night with no problems! The Shoprider Enduro XL3+ scooter has a bigger range compared to most mobility scooters in its price range. This model has dimensions that can fit through doors and aisles, so you can comfortably use it in cluttered spaces.
- The Shoprider Enduro XL3+ Mobility Scooter is powered by an energy-efficient two hp electric motor connected directly to the rear axle, so it has the power for its heavy-duty specifications. The scooter can speed up to 5 miles per hour (around 8 kph) with an adjustable speed dial so it is safe for use indoors and outdoors. It is powerful enough to climb slopes up to eight degrees in angle.
- The XL3+ has a four-inch ground clearance and comes with durable air-filled rubber tires so it can ride on the grass to a limited degree so you can finally conquer your neighborhood park! The Enduro XL3+ is equipped with electromagnetic brakes that automatically stop the scooter when the throttle is released.
- Enjoy comfort with the upholstered captain seat with a backrest, headrest and swing up armrests that provides adequate support. The chair is attached to the frame and can slide backward or forward like in a car for ease of access. The scooter has a spacious platform for added comfort to the user.
- Features an adjustable delta tiller that is easy to grip and comfortable to the hands. The tiller comes with simplified controls, a speed-control dial, and a button for the horn. The XL3+ comes with a full-lighting package, which includes a large front LED headlight and rear lights, so you can ride the scooter in dark places.
- The Shoprider Enduro XL3+ is a stylish scooter you will always feel excited to ride, featuring a spacious, captain seat and a set of sporty, rubber tires. You can attach an optional basket to the tiller where you can put in small items.
- This mobility scooter is ingeniously designed to serve your daily needs. It is a practical choice with a compact design and reliable components to make life easier. The Shoprider Enduro XL3+ Mobility Scooter is perfect for everyday travel!
Go Anywhere with this Beautiful Three-Wheel Mobility Scooter!
Do you need a mobility scooter that you can use all day? Do you want something that is comfortable and reliable? If you want a capable ride that offers serious comfort, get this Shoprider Enduro XL3+ Mobility Scooter. It is a full-size three wheeler that is designed from the ground up for all-day use, and ideal for people who do not like riding on small and rickety scooters. The XL3+ is ideal for people with large body frames, featuring a 500 lb-capacity and a 28-inch wide seat. The scooter is still small enough to be ridden in cramped and crowded places like warehouses, offices, work spaces, cruise ships, and airports.
The Enduro XL3+ comes with a large battery and so has a lot more range compared to similarly-priced scooters. It can travel up to 39 miles, and it comes with airline-approved battery packs so you can safely bring the scooter on airplanes. You can use the scooter for up to two days and charge it at night, so no need to worry about its battery. Feel free to do things inside and outside the house, or do groceries, visit neighbors, or travel to places you want to go.
This scooter comes with a very comfortable captain seat with a supportive backrest and swing up armrests, so it is ideal for users that tend to be on their scooter for the rest of the day. The seat can slide forward or backward. The Shoprider XL3+ Mobility Scooter comes with a two hp electric motor that gives it a speed of 5 miles per hour. There are electromechanical brakes that automatically stop the scooter when you let go of the throttle. The scooter has a limited suspension setup and air-filled rubber tires, so it is comfortable to ride even on uneven surfaces. You can also ride it outdoors for errands or leisure. The Shoprider Enduro XL3+ Mobility Scooter is equipped with a delta tiller with straightforward controls that is easy to use.
When assembled, the Shoprider Enduro XL3+ Mobility Scooter measures 56” inch L x 28” inch W. The scooter weighs 222 lbs with batteries. The scooter has a set of 12-inch tires, and comes with an eight-ampere off-board charger. The turning radius of the scooter is 54 inches. Make sure to inspect the scooter, check the tire pressure, and test every component and the brakes before the first use. Also, charge the battery for up to 12 hours when first using the scooter.
Don’t Go for Surplus or Cheap Electric Mobility Scooters
Many cheap mobility scooters are neither reliable nor safe, so buying one is often hit or miss. They are not designed for sustained use because of poor craftsmanship or poorly-done electronics. Some cheap electric scooters and wheelchairs lack even the most basic electrical safety features, putting the user at risk of electric shocks. Also, a lot of surplus models cannot climb hills. They are equipped with cheap batteries and cannot go far.
If something goes wrong, there is no way to have them serviced. You cannot depend on them. Lastly, most are not comfortable to use. Choose safety and real performance. Only choose mobility scooter brands that have years of presence in the market and have certifications.
Enjoy Freedom with Shoprider: A Trusted Name in Mobility!
Studies show that most users of mobility vehicles experience a higher degree of mobility, plus improved self-confidence and improved quality of life. Power wheelchairs and mobility scooters help facilitate social interaction since they make users more independent, more capable of doing desired activities. Users report better participation in self-care, productivity, and leisurely activities--things that are sometimes unthinkable when they are using ordinary wheelchairs.
We at Shoprider have been making innovative and well-designed scooters and power chairs since 1988. We distribute throughout the United States and we have professional support teams to help with the maintenance for our customers. We make our products in accordance with stringent ISO9001 quality standards, so you are sure to receive a high-quality, well made product. Lastly, we always work to make our scooters and power chairs accessible and affordable. Get amazing deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase this Shoprider Enduro XL3+ Mobility Scooter here at Electric Bike Paradise!Product Manual
Is this scooter airline approved? Yes
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) in 53” x 28” x 52”
- Number, Size of Tires Front, Rear 1, 12” (2, 12”)
- Suggested User Weight lb 500
- Weight of Heaviest Part lb 104
- Weight lb 222
- Each Battery Module Weight lb 50
- Battery Size Type x PCS 12V50-75AH x 2
- Charger Amp Off board (8A)
- Output Power of Motor Maximum HP 2
- Speed Maximum MPH 5
- Climbing Angle/ Safe %(˚) 14(8)
- Climbing Angle
- Range (Per Charge) Mile 25-39
- Turning Radius in 54”
- Ground Clearance in 4”
- Handle Bar Type Delta
- Model #778XLSBN
- Standard Seat W x D x BH SV201820B
Order Shoprider Enduro XL3+ 12V/75Ah Bariatric Heavy Duty 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter 778XLSBN today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Shoprider 3-Wheel Electric Scooters. Sign up today and get 5% off!
I completely love my scooter one of the best purchases I’ve ever made I recommend getting one as soon as possible
This is easy to transport from home to work every day. (At least it is with help getting it in and out of the trunk.) I feel free to go where I want when I want to go. I took the grandkids to the zoo as soon as I got my wheels and had a fabulous time. I can shop without worrying whether there will be a mobility shopping cart available. It gets in and out of tight spaces easily. Be careful though! On rabbit speed this thing can pop a wheelie.
Right now I’m still trying to convince my mom to use the scooter instead of walking around being dizzy and her knees trying to buckle. No success yet but trying to convince a 97 year old to be practical is like herding cats.
Terrific for the price, and for what I needed it for around the house. Needed it for around the house and glad I bought it.
This is the best! Able to be mobile again and go to places and do things that I enjoy!! Having bad knees and with this scooter, I am able to get around in the house very easily as well as outside. Highly recommend this scooter!!