Bikonit 48V/30Ah 1000W All Terrain Mid- Drive Fat Tire Electric Bike MD1000
Reach Favorite Outdoor Spots Easily with this Supercharged Electric Fat Bike!
Enjoy more freedom and have a serious electric bike that will chew on extraordinarily rough and very steep uphill trails with the Bikonit USA MD 1000 Fat Tire Electric Bike. It is the ultimate off-road electric bike designed for avid riders that want to travel in rugged areas and travel long distances. The name says it all, featuring a powerful 1,000-watt mid-drive electric motor with a high peak output, plus capacity for TWO batteries for unparalleled mileage per charge, and a unique belt-drive system that works silently.
Like all Bikonit bikes, the MD 1000 comes with the signature balanced bike frame and an aggressive design that matches its capability. Feel free to roam anywhere with its incredible climbing power and big battery, and it is excellent for the road and goes equally well over mud and dirt for true all-terrain capability. This fat tire electric bike comes with extra thick Maxxis fat tires made for riding on loose, dry, rocky, or wet surfaces. This is a perfect electric hunting bike or a road bike for outdoor adventures and daily commute.
The Bikonit MD 1000 is a supercharged electric bike made for the serious most adventurers that want a ride that will always keep up. This bike is powered by a Bafang G510 mid-drive motor that puts out 1,000 watts of power, with 1,500 watts of peak power and an astounding 160 nm of torque. The bike can pull up to 500 lbs. so just imagine the things you can do with it and the places you can go riding it. You can use it to carry stuff on your adventures or go to remote places where no other bikes can go. You will have no problems riding the Bikonit MD 1000 Electric Bike uphill or going over rugged terrain because of its capable motor. This model is available in dual-battery setups only, in matte black, sand yellow, and camo finishes.
Steep mountainous and rocky terrain can be harsh to electric bikes. The same can also be said to the urban jungle, which is often ridden with potholes, bumps, and ruts. In many cases, riding on alleyways and dirt paths is the quickest and shortest route to your office or school. Therefore, you must have a capable electric bike to deal with those things.
Electric vehicles are, without a doubt, the future of transport. Electric motorized bikes have zero emissions and are noiseless than cars, so it is a green and ecologically-friendly travel choice. The Bikonit MD 1000 All-Terrain Electric Bike will give you 100 miles of freedom, so it is a perfect bike that will not lose charge halfway in your adventure or commute. Reach for adventure and roam the city. Purchase the Bikonit MD 1000 Electric Bike here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- The Bikonit MD 1000 Fat Tire Electric Bike is recommended for extreme riders that want a powerful bike ride on paper and on the trail. This bike can cover vast areas of adverse terrain and very steep uphill trails. This is a genuine all-terrain bike, featuring an advanced high peak-power motor and fat tires on a perfectly-balanced rugged bike frame that can easily travel uphill, go down on twisting downhill trails, and go over bumpy or rocky roads with ease. You can also use this bike to make daily commutes more exciting!
- Enjoy power! The Bikonit MD 1000 Electric Bike comes with a Bafang G510 1000 Watt installed mid-drive, which multiplies the torque and allows spectacular takeoff and acceleration even when riding loaded. The motor has a peak output of 1,500 watts with an eye-popping 160 nm of torque, so you can easily climb uphill and use the bike to carry plenty of stuff. The MD 1000 is the fastest Bikonit bike model and can reach up to 28 mph (45 kph) on throttle alone.
- It is among the very few electric bikes to have a capacity for two full-size electric batteries for unparalleled range. The Bikonit MD 1000 is equipped with an LG 48V lithium battery with 30 ah capacity, so use it today and probably has enough charge for the next day or two. This gives the bike a range of 100 miles, so you can use this bike for distant excursions or roam the city.
- The bike comes with extra thick Maxxis Minion FBF 4.8-inch thick fat tires, Tektro HD-725, and four-piston hydraulic brakes for true all-terrain capability. There is the RST Renegade front air suspension fork with 120 mm of travel to soften shocks when riding downhill or on rugged trails. The front fork comes with a lockout so you can make the suspension rigid when riding uphill or on the pavement.
- The Bikonit MD 1000 comes with a half-twist throttle and pedal assist. The bike comes with a custom-build torque sensor that momentarily cuts power to the motor when shifting to reduce strain on the drivetrain. Achieve the right amount of torque with the five-speed Sturmey Archer derailleur with trigger shift. You can ride this bike like a scooter or turn off the assist to ride it like an ordinary bike.
- You will love riding the Bikonit MD 1000, with its unique aluminum frame geometry with faceted details and Maxxis fat tires large 203 mm disc rotors for a sporty look. The batteries are flush inside the bike frame for a sleeker look than other electric bikes.
- This electric hunting bike is ideal for long-distance outdoor adventures. It has a high-performance electric drivetrain made for traveling long distances in the most severe environments, making the Bikonit MD 1000 Fat Tire Bike perfect for hunting, fishing, or tracking game.
A True All-Terrain Electric Fat Bike for the Harsh Countryside or Mountainous Trails!
The Bikonit MD 1000 Fat Tire Electric Bike is ideal for adventurers and explorers that often venture to far-flung places with extreme terrain that is harsh for many bikes. It is the most powerful Bikonit Bike at the time of writing, with a humongous 1,000-watt Bafang G510 mid-drive motor and two-battery power supply so you can cover more miles using the throttle and get to speed even on very rough terrain. The motor has incredible torque and has 1,500 watts of peak power to quickly go uphill and ride over rocky paths with ease. Use it to carry camping equipment, supplies, or traps.
This bike uses a belt instead of a metal chain, which runs quieter, has a longer life, and requires no lubrication. The Bikonit MD 1000 also comes with extra thick Maxxis Minion FBF fat tires and the RST Renegade fork suspension with lockout for excellent performance, whether off-road or on the pavement. This electric mountain bike has a breakneck top speed of 28 miles per hour and a weight capacity of 500 lbs., so you can use it to carry camping or hunting equipment around.
The Bikonit USA MD 1000 Fat Tire Electric Bike has a stand-over height of 31 inches and a total length of 78.5 inches. The rims measure 26 inches and are equipped with 4.8-inch wide Maxxis Minion FBF fat tires. The bike has a weight capacity of 500 lbs.
Fully Equipped and Designed for the Outdoors
The Bikonit USA MD 1000 Fat Tire Electric Bike has plenty of bells and whistles for added convenience when going to remote locations. The wiring of the bike has water-resistant connectors for peace of mind when it rains. The bike has a large Bafang color LCD that displays the trip distance, battery level, power, and speed. The display also has a USB charging port for your phone. The bike has a sport SR saddle and Velo lock-on grips for control, even during the most grueling trails.
Don’t Go for Surplus or Cheap Electric Bikes
Many cheaply made electric bikes or battery-powered bikes are neither reliable nor safe, so buying one is often hit or miss. They are not designed for sustained use because of poor craftsmanship or poorly-done electronics. Some cheap models lack even the most basic electrical safety features, putting the user at risk of electric shocks. Also, a lot of surplus models cannot climb hills or provide enough level of pedal assist. They are equipped with cheap batteries and cannot go far.
If something goes wrong, there is no way to have them serviced. You cannot depend on them. Lastly, most are not comfortable to use. Choose safety and real performance. Only choose electric bike brands that have years of presence in the market and have certifications.
Explore the World with All-Terrain Fat Tire Electric Bikes by Bikonit!
If you are among those with a furiously adventurous spirit and want a ride that will not let them down, choose Bikonit Bikes. We have been making electric bikes in Eastern Europe, Canada, and the United States for seven years. In 2018, we pivoted to develop a new series of all-terrain electric bikes based on proven and emerging technologies. Our brand name is derived from our slogan (Bike On It anywhere!), so we made bikes tailored to meet the high demands of people fond of using electric bikes for hunting, fishing, and off-roading.
Having a bike with the perfect geometry matters a lot when biking on harsh terrain. We also love exploring the outdoors and having fun, so we at Bikonit Electric Bikes pay special attention to our frames, so our large fat bikes ride nimble and tight even on uneven terrain. We want to make bikes to help you reach and explore further, so we developed a unique dual-battery system, so you can choose to have two batteries in one bike to cover more miles in each ride. Our bikes also come with powerful motors, multi-speed derailleurs, and air suspensions, so they will have an SUV-like performance anywhere. Get the best deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase Bikonit USA MD 1000 Electric Mountain Bike here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Charger: 48V 5A 110V~240V quick Charger
- Battery: LG 48V 30AH
- Controller: Bangfang Ultra Intergraded
- Display: Bikonit color LCD, Backlight, Auto-adjustable Brightness, USB Port
- Motor: Bafang G510 Ultra Max Mid Motor 1000W
- Ride Modes: Pedal/Pedal Assit/Throttle.
- Throttle Version: Thumb Throttle on Left Hand
- Range: *90～100M+(Pedal Assist)
- Wiring: Water resistant connectors with quick plugs * Range Depends on Terrain/Rider/Enviroment etc.
- Bike Weights: 70.8 lbs (32.18kg) without battery
- Battery Weight: 8.62lbs(3.91kg)/pc
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork: RST Renegade Air Suspension 120mm Travel, Lock-out
- Rear Sprocket: Gates 26T Belt
- Chain Sproket: Gates 60T Belt with Bafang 170mm crank
- Chain: Gates Carbon-Mixed Belt
- Front Hub:15mm Quick Release, 150mm Hub Spacing
- Gear Shifter: Rohloff Shifters
- Rear Hub: Rohloff Inner 14 Speed
- Brake System: Tektro HD-E725 4 Piston Hydraulic 203mm Rotor. Power Cut off Function
- Tire: Maxxis Minion FBF, 26" x 4.8" , All Terrain
- Rim: Aluminum Alloy, Double Wall, 100mm Width, 36 Hole
- Pedal: CITYWAY CNC
- Saddle: SR Saddle
- Handle Bar: Promax Aluminum Alloy, Promax 740mm Length, Low Rise
- Stem: Aluminum 31.8*60mm fixed
- Grips: Velo Grips Lock on
- Standover Height: 29''
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs
Order a Bikonit 48V/30Ah 1000W All Terrain Fat Tire Electric Bike MD1000 today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Bikonit USA Fat Tire Electric Bikes. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!