Ecotric Electric Bikes
Ecotric Vortex 36V/12.5Ah 350W Cruiser Electric Bike C-VOR26810
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Re nogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 590-2738 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Color
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
The Wildwind in the City
Powerful 36V 350W Gear Motor
The Ecotric Vortex UL Certified Bike is ideal for adults and teens that need a reliable ride for city driving. This beautiful electric road bike features a proven MTB-inspired frame and a 36-volt, 350-watt motor inside the rear hub. It can make quick bursts of speed on the pavement and hit speeds of 20 miles per hour.
Removable Lithium Battery with Shimano 7-Speed
The electric city bike comes with gorgeous 26-inch spoked rims with sleek road tires and a sizable 12.5 amp/hour battery for traveling long distances. The Ecotric Vortex has a battery lock and power lock function, a 400-600 cycle battery life, and an ABS plastic cell box that is fixed in the middle of the bicycle frame.
I'm 74 and can still ride a bike. I love my Ecotric Vortex because I can peddle as much or as little as I want. If my knees act up, I can still be sure I can get home without a problem.
Used bike to reach goose hunting area on 4 miles of gravel roads,bike worked flawlessly 8 mile round trip only used 25 % battery life very pleased. I had too change the seat too a wider model but very pleased with product, good bike, good price, great company.
Very happy with the bike! It has plenty of power for my usage. I used it a couple of times towing a bike trailer loaded down and me with no problems.! Great customer service with good communication! Fast shipping!
I was so happy about the bike I told a friend and he bought one also!
I’m an electrician and I live in New York so I have to travel fast and to different places I’m a student and saved up 6 months after rent and living for a car but ran into problems with it so best option was a bike and I was willing to pay for this not because I could afford it but because I was attracted to the look and feel if your looking to buy this please do you will have to buy extra attachments but the bike tops out speed 42 and I follow every traffic law