Acopower PLK 200W Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit
The ACOPOWER 200W Monocrystalline Lightweight Portable Solar Panel Kit is lightweight, portable and comes with a pre-installed charge controller. The included charge controller protects battery against unsafe electrical conditions and must be used to charge 12V batteries. To charge solar generators with a built-in charge controller, simply use the MC4 cables provided and plug them into the cables that came with your power station to charge. A 12V battery and solar generator can be charged at the same time. Has a built in kickstand for easy set up and when stored, folds up to protect it from damage.
200W Portable Solar Panel
- Compact Design and portable: weighs 20.9lbs and has a folded size of 31.5 x 27 x 2 inches.
- Ideal output: 960 Watt hours per day (depends on sunlight availability)
- Monocrystalline panel for maximum charge output.
- Waterproof, compact and lightweight.
- Pre-installed stand allows for easy and quick set-up. MC-4 connectors or Anderson plug allow easy installation to RV / camper / trailer battery unit. For pre-wired RV's or campers.
- Compatible with 8 different types of batteries - Lithium-ion, LiFePO4, LTO, Gel, AGM, Flooded, Crystal and Calcium.
20A LCD Charge Controller
- Waterproof design, suitable for indoor, outdoor, camping, boats, and RV use.
- 20 amps 12V/24V auto continuous charging capacity, enables use of up to 12V/360watts and 24V/720watts.
- Negative Ground Design
- Large LCD display - Shows volts, amps, amp hours and battery presets.
200W Solar panel
- SKU: HY-PLK-200W20A
- Module Type: 2×100W
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.4V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 11.56A
- Maximum Power: 200W
- Maximum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 19.8V
- Maximum Operating Current (Imp): 10.1A
- Folded size: 31.5x27x2 in / 800×685×50mm
- Weight: 20.9 lbs / 9.5kg
20A Charge Controller
- Nominal Voltage: 12V/24V DC
- Max. PV Input Voltage: 50V
- Battery Start Charging Voltage: 3V
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
- Terminals: Up to 10 AWG
- Rated Charge Current: 20A
- Grounding: Common Negative
- Temperature Compensation Coefficient: -24mV/°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F
- Enclosure: IP65
- Dimensions: 5.59x 3.7x 1.06 inches
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
- 1 x 200W Portable Solar Panel
- 1 x 20A LCD Charge Controller
- 1 x User Manual
View and Download
Order an Acopower PLK 200W Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Acopower Solar Panel Kits. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
The kit appears to be well built.
Installs very easily.
I purchased an ACO Mono 200 Watt, 5 Panels a few days ago. I have it together and it is working beautifully on my 2020 Coleman RV giving me full off-grid capability.
Install was fast and easy. Has performed well. First, 40 days generated 20 KWH with 2x 100 Watt panels.