Renogy 24V/25Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery
Light and compact power solution for your 24V system! The Renogy 24V Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is designed for the drop-in replacement of AGM and GEL batteries. Upgrade your power system with this light, compact, safe, and powerful 24V LiFePO4 Battery. Offer an exceptional life span of more than 5 years and 2000 cycles (80% DOD), a built-in BMS system for safe charging and discharging, IP65 waterproof, and fast charging speed. It can be utilized for trolling motors, medical computer carts, wheelchairs, and other off-grid systems.
Exceptional lifespan with more than 2000 cycles (80% DOD), 4 times of lead-acid battery. Wide discharging temperature range from -4°F to140°F, IP65 waterproof. Fearless of extreme climates, back up your wild adventures.
A space-saving choice for your 24V power system. Upgrades from lead-acid to lithium seamlessly with a greater energy density, 100% usable capacity, and a faster-charging speed.
Smart Energy Saving Mode
Automatically switch to energy-saving mode in 30s. The self-discharge rate is as low as 3% per month. Offers good performance on storage and endurance.
Safe and Reliable
The state-of-the-art battery management system (BMS) provides short circuits, overcharging, and over-temperature protection while maintaining a balanced voltage across all cells. Ensures reliable power output and a longer lifespan.
Up to 8 batteries can be easily connected in parallel. Auto-balancing function, improve the average charging efficiency of your batteries over extended use.
Reliable output and ultra safety. Performance certified with MSDS, UN38.3, FCC, CE, UKCA, and PSE. IP65 waterproof, protected against water and dust with the fully sealed housing.
Advanced BMS for Ultra-Safety
The intelligent built-in BMS circuit ensures safe charging and discharging process by protecting the battery from over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, high temperature, and short circuit.
Light and Compact Design
1/3 weight of the lead-acid battery.
Replace 12V batteries in series with a one-step 24V solution, save space, and lower wiring costs.
Smart Energy Saving Mode
When the battery is not charging or discharged, it will automatically switch to energy-saving mode after 30s.
With only 3% of the self-discharge rate per month, the battery ensures longer shelf life. No need to charge it constantly during storage.
The seamless ABS housing gives full protection against dust and other particulates. IP65 waterproof performance, suitable for outdoor scenarios.
Wide Working Temperature Range
Back up your power system in extreme climates. Provide stable power supply from hot summer to cold winter.
Charge Temperature Range: 32°F~113°F (0°C~55°C)
Discharge Temperature Range: -4°F~140°F (-20°C~60°C)
Up to 8 batteries can be connected in parallel, with expandable capacity. The auto-balancing function ensures optimal charging efficiency and a longer lifespan.
- If the battery's Battery Management System (BMS) is activated and the battery voltage shows 0V, you must use a compatible Li charger to reactivate this battery.
- Make sure to screw in the battery terminals tightly. Loose battery terminals will cause heat build-up and cause damage to the battery.
- DO NOT string these batteries in series. They are made ONLY for wiring in parallel using identical batteries.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please contact us.
|Battery Type||Lithium Iron Phosphate|
|Nominal Voltage||25.6 V|
|Cycle Life(0.5C,25℃)||2000 Cycles at 80% DOD|
|Automatically Self-heating Function||No|
|Rated Capacity||25 Ah|
|Connection Method||Parallel (Up to 8)|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||7.7 x 6.5 x 6.6 in / 197 x 166 x 168 mm|
|Weight||13.2 lbs. (6 kg)|
|Maximum Continuous Discharge Current||25A|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||20V|
|Charge Voltage||29.0 ± 0.2V|
|Maximum Charge Current||25A|
|Charge Cut-off Voltage||29.2V|
|Standard Operation Temperature||73.4 ± 9℉ / 23 ± 5℃|
|Storage Temperature||Less than 1 year: 32~77℉ / 0~25℃, Less than 3 months: 14~95℉ / -10~35℃|
|Charge Temperature||32~131℉ / 0～55℃|
|Discharge Temperature||-4~140℉ / -20～60℃|
|MSDS, UN38.3, FCC, CE, UKCA, PSE||Yes|
|Warranty||3-year material warranty|
- 1 x 24V 25Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
- 2 x Terminal Bolts (M8 x 1.25 x 15 mm)
Frequently Asked Questions
How to activate the battery?
- The battery is shipped in shelf mode. Before using the battery for the first time, please activate the battery with a charge/discharge current greater than 1A and measure the terminal voltage to validate. Prior to long periods of storage, please disconnect the battery from the system. The battery will enter shelf mode automatically after 30s. In shelf mode, the battery has a low self-discharge rate and can hold the charge for a longer period of time.
Can this battery be used in series to build a 48 volt system？
- No, you can't. These Renogy 24V 25Ah lithium batteries do NOT support connecting in series. They are made ONLY for connecting in parallel using identical batteries, same type (lithium), same capacity (Ah), same voltage (V), same brand (Renogy).
How long will the battery last?
- Our battery is capable of 2000 cycles of perfect charge and discharge, after which the efficiency of the battery will drop to 80% of the factory performance, but it is still very good for your use. If you live a completely off-grid life, calculated at the rate of a full charge and discharge per day, you will be able to use it for more than 5 years.
How many batteries can I connect at most?
- We recommand a maximum of 8 batteries in parallel.
How many batteries can I connect to at most?
- Please connect your batteries in parallel, we recommend a maximum of 8 batteries in parallel, and our automatic battery balancing system allows you to achieve parallel safely.
Can I pair a bluetooth Module for this battery to monitor the battery status on phone?
- No. This battery is not compatible with Bluetooth module. You can use 500A Battery Monitor With Shunt to monitor battery status (which is sold separately).
Can you recommend a solar charge controller for this 24V 25Ah battery?
- When purchasing a solar charge controller, ensure that the controller is compatible with the lithium iron phosphate battery. The Renogy Rover and Wanderer Series Charge controllers are fully compatible with our lithium-iron phosphate batteries. You can charge this battery with Rover Elite MPPT charge controller or 10A AC-to-DC LFP Portable Battery Charger.
Order a Renogy 24V/25Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Renogy Deep Cycle Batteries. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!