Renogy 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
The Renogy 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter is perfect for most off-grid systems, whether for a van, semi-truck, 5th wheel, cabin, or any remote location needing power. The 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter converts DC Power stored in batteries into the AC Power that allows you to power your household appliances. The advanced Renogy pure sine wave technology will allow you to power just about any AC appliance without risk of damage to even your most sensitive equipment. It is a reliable source of electricity for various appliances, including high inductive loads, with no strange buzzing sounds when your electronics are turned on and allows for smooth operation.
2000W continuous, 4000W peak surge during load start-up, 12V to 120VAC pure sine wave with conversion efficiency >90%, reduces conversion loss.
Safe For Use
LED indicators for under-voltage and over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, over-load protection, and short circuit indication. Cooling funs and ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) protection.
Protect Your Electronics
Advanced pure sine wave technology provides quality AC equivalent to grid power which will protect and extend the life of your electronics and appliances. With its quiet and high inductive loads, there are no strange buzzing sounds when your electronics are turned on and allow them to run smoother, cooler, and quieter.
Easy To Use
Offers a built-in 5V/2.1A USB port, 3 AC Outlets and 1 AC Terminal Block, along with two 3tf 4AWG Cables and a 19.8ft Wired Remote.
Etl certified product ensures safety and quality. 1-Year material and workmanship warranty.
- 3 AC Port and built-in 5V/2.1A USB port.
- 1 AC Terminal Block
The Renogy 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter is perfect for most off-grid systems, whether for a van, semi-truck, 5th wheel, cabin, or any remote location needing power. The 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter converts DC Power stored in batteries into the AC Power that allows you to power your household appliances.
The Renogy 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter is optimized for 12V DC systems and is compatible with all type of batteries. It is thermally controlled, using high-speed ventilation fans to help keep the inverter running at a low temperature.
Easy Set Up
This inverter comes with a 19.8ft remote control and two 3ft 4AWG inverter cables.
Compact design with 17.8 x 8.6 x 4.0 in and 11.7 lb will be perfectly fit to limited spaces.
More Stable Power Protect Your Applicances
Advanced pure sine wave technology provides power in a way that will protect and extend the life of your electronics and appliances.
Low Idle Power Without Power Waste
In a 12V system, the inverter itself only needs 0.024kw/h, consuming low energy while working 100% to support your household appliances.
Keep Your Inverter Running Cool
The Renogy 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter is featured with two High-speed ventilation fans allowing efficient and almost noiseless heat dissipation, maintaining cool working temperature for the device.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please contact us.
Minimum 12V Lithium Battery Bank Sizing
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|Battery Bank Qty/ Inverter Size||50Ah||100Ah||170Ah|
|Inverter Output Specifications|
|Continuous Output Power||2000W|
|Peak Power Rating||4000W|
|Output Frequency||60 Hz ± 0.1%|
|AC Output Sockets||3|
|AC Terminal Block||1|
|USB Power Port||5V/2.1A|
|Power Output Control||AC On/Off Switch, and Remote Control|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Nominal Efficiency||> 90%|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||< 3% Linear Load < 5% Non-linear Load|
|Nominal Input Battery Voltage||12V|
|Battery Terminal Size||M8|
|Low Battery Alarm||10.5V ± 0.5V DC|
|High Voltage Alarm||16V|
|Battery Low Shutdown||10.0V ± 0.5V DC|
|Over Voltage Shutdown||16.5V ± 0.5V DC|
|No Load Current Draw||< 2A|
|Dimensions||17.8 x 8.6 x 4 in|
|Cooling Fan||Thermally controlled|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4°F - 158°F|
|ETL Listed to UL 458 and CSA 22.2 NO 107.1-01||Yes|
|Cable||4 AWG 3ft *2|
|nverter Remote Control||19 Ft|
|Material and workmanship warranty||1 Year|
- 1 x 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 2 x4AWG 3Ft Inverter Cables
- 1 x19.8Ft Inverter Remote Control
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the inverter with a 24 V system?
- No. This model can only work with 12V battery system.
Can I use this inverter to charge my batteries?
- No. The Renogy 12VDC to 110VAC inverter can only convert DC power to AC power. Please check the Renogy Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger, and we have 12V2000W and 3000W for your options.
What size inverter should I buy?
- Sizing the right power output. Inverters will be rated by a wattage value, telling you how many watts it can run at one time. For example, imagine you had a 500 Watt Fridge and 800 Watt Air Conditioning. These two items would be 1300 Watts and would require an inverter with a higher wattage than 1300W. Renogy 2000W and 3000W inverter will meet your power needs.
- Check your battery voltage. The DC voltage rating on the inverter will tell you what battery bank it is compatible with. For example, a 12V battery bank will require an inverter that is compatible with 12V DC input.
- Size your installation spaces. What area or space will you set your inverter? Make sure the inverter will fit in the space you have in mind with enough room around it for proper ventilation and no fire hazards.
- Remote operation is important. Renogy pure sine inverters come with convenient remote control and DC HOME APP options so that you can operate the unit from afar.
Do I need Modified Sine Wave, or Pure Sine Wave?
Modified sine wave inverters are older technology and generally less expensive. They can be used for many standard appliances but may cause trouble with delicate electronics or audio equipment. Some equipment may work but run hotter than normal. Pure sine wave inverters are a bigger investment, but much more versatile
- Output voltage wave form is pure sine wave with very low harmonic distortion and clean power like utility-supplied electricity.
- Inductive loads like microwave ovens and motors run faster, quieter and cooler
- Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, Game consoles, Fax, and answering machines.
- Prevents crashes in computers, weird print out, and glitches and noise in monitors.
How do I hook up the Inverter? What size cable should I use, and is it included?
- When connecting the inverter to the battery always use the thickest wire available, in the shortest length practical. A pair of 4AWG 3ft cables with battery terminals is included in the pacakge.
Can I use this inverter to charge my batteries?
- No. This inverter only provides 12V to 120V conversion. Please find more with Inverter Charger.
Can this inverter work with Lithium batteries?
- Yes, as long as the lithium battery is rated for 12V applications.
Can I use the Bluetooth Module to monitor the inverter from my phone? Which Bluetooth Module should I buy?
- We apologize that there is No Bluetooth Module compatible with this inverter.
Order a Renogy 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Renogy Pure Sine Wave Inverters. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!