Renogy 2x 450W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
This Renogy High-powered 450 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel maximizes power output while minimizing installation space and system equipment costs, primarily used for utility-scale systems, solar power plants, residential and commercial applications. This solar panel combines high efficiency mono PERC cells with Half-Cell and 10-Busbar technologies to improve the electrical performance and power output of your solar array system. Generate renewable energy, reduce electricity bills and carbon footprint.
Since 2010, Renogy has gained rich experience in designing and manufacturing the most efficient and robust solar panels and the most complete off-grid solar system. A focus on testing, quality control, and traceability ensures our solar power system offers an industry-leading warranty and reliability guarantee. Invest in yourself by going Renogy. This will be your most economical long-term investment yet.
Higher Module Efficiency
Renogy's high-powered 450W monocrystalline solar panel provides an average of 1800-2250 Watt-hours (Wh) power per day (depending on sun availability).
It has passed the electroluminescence (EL) test for quality assurance. No hot spots.
More Power, Less Space
Engineered with industry-leading technologies, this high-powered 450W solar panel provides maximum power generation for your limited roof space.
It's an economical long-term investment for utility-scale systems, solar power plants, residential and commercial applications.
Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Frame
Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame design ensures the solar panel survives in harsh outdoor environments, including the burning sun and heavy rain.
Provides an extended period of work time without damage or loss of performance.
Pre-Drilled Holes for Easy Installation
Renogy solar panels are equipped with back frame and ground mounting holes, ready for installation.
They are easy to mount and secure, ideal for off-grid, on-grid, and hybrid solar systems.
Extreme Weather Endurance
Withstand up to 5400 Pa of heavy snow load and up to 2400 Pa of high wind.
Provide excellent durability in a harsh environment.
IP68 rated waterproof junction box and solar connectors ensure that water and dust will not enter during extended outdoor use.
The built-in bypass diodes protect the solar cells from overheating, allowing the solar panel to perform during accidental shading by bypassing the underperforming cells.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please contact us.
This solar panel is engineered with high-efficiency PERC (Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact) cells, capturing more light to achieve 22.8% conversion efficiency. Resulting in higher performance than most conventional panels, Renogy's 450W panels provide more output per surface area.
Renogy's high-powered 450 watt solar panels are made with half-cell technology. This half-cut panel is more tolerant of shading on any part of the cell and performs excellently in low light situations due to the increased number of cells receiving more sunlight.
Space and Installation Optimization
A great option for large-scale installations, each solar panel can produce up to 2250 Wh of electricity per day and requires fewer installations per panel on your rooftop.
Reliable And Durable
Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame provides extended outdoor use that ensures the panel can last for decades. The IP68 rated junction box and solar connectors can withstand dirt, dust, debris, and water splashes.
Claim Federal Solar Tax Credit
Claim up to 26% of your home's new solar system costs (both equipment and installation) for a tax credit. To learn more about the Investment Tax Credit, please refer to our Solar Tax Credit section or visit the designated U.S. Department of Energy webpage.
|Maximum Power at STC||450W|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)||34.67V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||12.98A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1500V DC (UL)|
|Weight||52.7 lbs (23.9 kg)|
|Maximum AWG Size Range (MC4)||10 AWG|
|Material and workmanship warranty||10 year material and workmanship warranty|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)||41.25V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc)||13.89A|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||25A|
|Rated Current (MC4 Solar Connectors)||35 A|
|Dimensions||75.2 x 44.6 x 1.4 in (1909 x 1134 x 35 mm)|
|Performance||5 year 95% output warranty 10 year 90% output warranty 25 year 80% output warranty|
|Renogy 450 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panell|
|Cell Type||PERC Monocrystalline (7.2 x 3.6 in)|
|Junction Box||IP65 / IP68 (1m, 1h) rating|
|Output Cables||12 AWG (1ft per cable)|
|Number of Cells||120 (6 x 20), 60 cells in series|
|MC4 Solar Connectors||IP65 / IP68 (1m, 1h) rating|
- 450W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- 2 x
Frequently Asked Questions
- 450W per panel. The dimension of one panel is 75.2 x 44.6 x 1.4 inches, and the weight is 52.7 lbs.
- If your solar panels are exposed to 5 hours of direct sunlight per day, it can provide an average of 1800-2250 Watt-hours (1.8 kWh-2.25 kWh) of electricity (depending on sun availability).
- High-powered solar panels are primarily used for utility-scale systems, solar power plants, solar farms, residential and commercial applications. Compared with 100W solar panels, these high-powered 450W modules provide maximum power generation for your limited roof space. They also allow the use of fewer mounting systems, including wiring cables, screws, or mounting brackets.
- Sure, they can. These high-powered 450W solar panels work with on-grid, off-grid, and hybrid systems. But please note that when using them on on-grid and hybrid systems, we recommend that you contact a licensed solar installer familiar with on-grid/hybrid setups.
- On-Grid solar system means solar power equipment (array or solar panel) is connected to the utility grid.
- Off-Grid solar system refers to a system that is not connected to the grid. An Off-Grid system is not affected by grid blackouts.
- A Hybrid system is when your solar panels remain connected to the grid's power lines and have a backup battery system to store excess power.
- Solar panels can be connected in series or in parallel to meet your electrical circuit size and power demand.
- Connecting solar panels in series will have the effect of adding up their operating voltage output, while system current output will be the same as that for one panel.
- While connecting solar panels in parallel will have a different effect. The output current will add up to be the system output current, while system output voltage will be the same as the output voltage of one solar panel.
- To meet your power system's optimum power output and system rating, you can use parallel and series connections.
- Yes, they have. The pre-drilled holes help you to install the solar panel quickly and securely.
- Yes, it can. The optimum operating voltage of this 450W solar panel is 34.67 V. So it's suitable to use for charging your 12V Marine Battery and 48V Lithium Battery (by connecting at least two solar panels in series). Please note that you need to connect the solar panel(s) to a Charge Controller supporting a 12V or 48V system.
- Here’s a list of all the equipment required for a functioning off-grid solar system:
- Solar Panels, Solar Charge Controller, Inverter(s), Battery, Mounting and Racking System, Wiring Cables, and Fuses.
Order a Renogy 2x 450W Monocrystalline Solar Panel today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Renogy Solar Panels. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
This is a high-quality product! That was a big purchase and I was a little concerned about but everything was shipped separately and came in great packaging and with fast shipping and great prices and great tracking. It does everything we expected. Highly recommended.
This system only takes common sense to install... Long story short very easy and simple.. The hardest part was finding studs to install on top of my enclosed trailer. The wiring is very self-explanatory.