Samebike Warranty Policy
UniEbike provides warranty and after-sales service for any defects in materials and workmanship of the electric bicycles sold within one year after the dealers and drop-shippers receive the goods.
We do NOT directly provide warranty or after-sales service for customers who purchased products from our dealers and drop-shippers.
Parts covered by the warranty: frame, forks, stem, handlebars, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, display, kickstand, reflectors, battery, and hardware. The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of 3rd party charger, improper maintenance or other such misuses, normal wear, or water damage (including rust). Necessary precautions must be taken to ensure the bike and battery are not exposed to severe weather conditions. Exposure to very wet, hot, or cold conditions may void the warranty. Stolen bikes are not covered under warranty.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
- Defects or damage caused by private modification;
- Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage, unless caused by UniEbike;
- Products that have the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible;
- Ordinary wear and tear do not result from defects in workmanship or materials. Wear and tear can be assessed by UniEbike. Parts not typically covered include but are not limited to:
- Brake Pads
- Chain Rings
- Parts compromised due to corrosion due to the elements (moisture, heat, etc).
- Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance, or aesthetics of the product.
- Frame, forks, handlebar, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware. Warranty within one week after receiving the goods.
- Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by UniEbike with the Products.
- Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes, such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
- Goods damaged, lost, or stolen due to the handling by the third-party carrier after the goods are out of the warehouse.
The warranty policy is limited to parts replacement. Labor charges for part replacement or changeover are not under warranty. You will NOT be refunded as compensation for your time or efforts in replacing damaged parts.
Replacement parts will not be sent until photographic evidence has been provided to UniEbike. Lectric eBikes may request additional documentation (such as video) to accurately diagnose the problem and process the warranty claim. DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT TO AN E-BIKE OR COVERED COMPONENT IS PROTECTED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF UniEbike.
Most warranty parts are fulfilled 3-10 business days after the request is put into our system by a customer service representative. Warranty parts are sent using USPS, FedEx, or UPS depending on the size of the part. Warranty parts will not be expedited.
For warranty services, please contact UniEbike online support by email.
UniEbike reserves the right to change its warranty at any time and without notice.