Acopower 400-Watt RV Solar Power Kit with Monocrystalline Solar Panels, 100 Ah Deep Cycle Gel Battery, 3000-Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter, and 40-Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller, Off-Grid Solar Generation Kit for RVs, Boats, Motorhomes, and Homes
Power Your Motorhome or Home with this Off-Grid Electric Generating Station!
Now have clean power with the Acopower 400-Watt Power Station, featuring a complete solar RV kit power generator made for large vans, motorhomes, and boats and can be used on structures such as big sheds, garages, and homes. The kit comes with solar panels, a maintenance-free battery, a power inverter, and a solar charge power that turns the sun's power into electricity. It comes with more efficient monocrystalline panels and is designed for smaller structures that can only spare a small space for a few solar panels. This is a package fit for larger vehicles and structures.
The kit is made to bring power on a boat or an RV, or to your home or commercial space. The package includes everything, including a beefy pure sine wave converter to power most appliances and tools. It is designed to power multiple appliances and devices. The solar generation kit is compatible with most batteries and comes complete with mounting hardware and connection wires. Use it to turn your RV into an electric generating station. With portable power, you can venture into faraway places or work in off-grid locations. The Acopower 400-Watt RV Solar Power Kit is one of the best and lightest solar generator kits you can buy.
Get Clean, Reliable Power for Your Boat or RV!
Harness solar energy to power your home or RV. Solar panel kits are handy in various situations, such as operating appliances and using electronics for camping. The package comes with a 12-volt deep cycle battery that is maintenance-free and has 100ah capacity. It comes with a 3,000-watt 12-volt DC to 120-volt AC pure sine wave converter that can power up several appliances, including power-hungry tools. You can operate your electronics and tools during power outages with Acopower solar panel kits. It is a quiet and more reliable alternative to gas-powered generators.
Efficient Outdoor Solar Panels
The kit comes with four large monocrystalline solar panels, which charge the battery quickly. Each has a max power output of 100 watts to charge your battery and sustain power. Monocrystalline panels are reliable and more efficient in converting sunlight into electricity and retain excellent performance in hot temperatures. Use it to charge the power station for a clean and reliable off-grid power source for your gadgets, tools, and appliances. It is a complete solar kit that connects to your battery to serve as backup power for electricity outages or when camping or working in distant locations.
Way Better than Fuel-Powered Generators
The problem with gas generators is that they are noisy and vibrate a lot. In addition, generators are not suited in the home or outdoors because they emit unpleasant and toxic fumes. If you try to use a gasoline generator in the wilderness or nature parks, you will attract attention due to the noise. Lastly, they are too heavy to be lifted around.
Using gasoline generators as emergency backup power is impractical. They need periodic maintenance to ensure it does not misfire or develop leaks in their fuel lines that can cause a fire. Compare that to solar kits that are quiet, light in weight, and do not emit smoke when operating.
Power Your Gadgets in Your Adventures
The Acopower Solar Power Kit comes complete with a 40-amp MPPT charge controller and all the wires and metal hardware. All you have to do is install it (please refer to the included installation manual). Purchase the Acopower 400-Watt RV Monocrystalline Solar Power Kit here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Transform your RV, boat, or home into a solar generating station. The Acopower Solar Panel Kit will turn your vehicle or home into a complete solar system for off-grid situations. Now you can power your home or vehicle using the sun's power without relying on noisy generators that emit polluting exhaust gases and require maintenance. Now you can power electric devices even without power. It is perfect for van lifers, campers, boaters, and RV dwellers. This makes the solar panel kit useful for hikes, outdoor adventures, fieldwork, gatherings, organizing parties and events, DIY projects, and backup power at home.
- The Acopower comes with four solar panels, each with a total power output of 400 watts, to charge your home or RV battery. Each highly-efficient monocrystalline panel has a solar cell efficiency of 19.5%. Four panels quickly charge the battery so you can have power in the RV, in the boat, or when camping! The solar panels has pre-drilled holes and 12 AWG cables with MC male/female quick connectors.
- The package includes a big 100 Ah deep-cycle battery designed to store electricity produced by solar power. The included 12-volt DC to 120-volt AC pure-sine wave inverter has a large capacity to power several devices, computers, and even a small air conditioner. The inverter has an overload protection of 1,800 watts.
- The pack comes with an MPPT charge controller with a 40-ampere power limit and a peak efficiency of 99.5%. The MPPT precisely controls the power from the solar panels to ensure that the battery is sufficiently charged and not get overcharged in doing so. MPPT controllers are more efficient than other charge controllers.
- Use the Acopower Solar Power Kit to help your boat, RV, or home use small tools, TVs, computers, and CPAP machines. Use it to operate small electric devices for fieldwork, farms, events, off-grid locations, and factories—no need to set up complex wiring, unlike when using generators.
- It is an off-grid solution that is a quieter and more portable alternative to gas-guzzling generators. The kit comes with all the necessary mounting hardware and connector wires. You will now find your RV or home battery more useful and have your very own solar power station.
Power Your Gadgets in the Nature or in the Field
The Acopower Solar Power Kit connects to your RV or home battery using the power of the sun. The pack comes with four 100-watt monocrystalline solar panels, a 100 ah battery, a high-capacity 3,000-watt pure sine wave inverter, and a 40-ampere MPPT controller that regulates power and quickly charges the battery. Now you have a reliable power source for remote working, camping, boating, or using equipment in distant areas. The kit is a recommended power source for events, fieldwork, and other off-grid locations. The solar kit is also helpful as a power backup if the power goes out. Or, use it for DIY work in your home without the need for long extension cords.
Recharge with the Power of the Sun
The Acopower 4x Solar Panels 300-Watt Kit readily plugs into most large RVs and motorhomes and in most homes. The 400-watt panels are made of monocrystalline silicon that is efficient and retains performance under heat, so you can use it in smaller areas where large panels cannot be installed. Meanwhile, the MPPT charge controller has a 40-ampere capacity and can be used on most batteries, including both lithium cells and lead-acid batteries (sealed and flooded). Purchasing the entire Acopower solar power kit saves you more money than purchasing individual components.
The Acopower Solar Panels 400-Watt solar panel kit can be operated right away after set up. Each solar panel measures 44.5” inches L x 20.1” inches W x 1.4” inches H and weighs 12.8 lbs. The battery measures 12.9” inches L x 6.7” inches W x 8.43” inches H and weighs 67.2 lbs. The pure sine wave inverter measures 9.5” inches L x 18.2” inches W x 4.6” inches H and weighs 12.1 lbs. The inverter is rated to handle up to 3,000 watts and peak power of 6,000 watts.
The package includes four solar panels, one battery, one inverter, and one charge controller. It also includes mounting hardware z-brackets for the panels, 12 AWG PV cables, 8-foot 8 AWG tray cables, 1-foot 4 AWG battery cables, and a cable entry housing. The kit also comes with Y3 branch connectors.
The solar panels only need routine cleaning from dust, dirt, and debris. Make sure to inspect the battery electrolyte levels and the mechanical components regularly. It is highly recommended to always use a charge controller to connect the battery with solar panels. It is dangerous for unregulated panels to be connected to batteries. Be careful when working with batteries to prevent sparks and short circuits.
Don’t Get Limited by Lack of Wall Outlets. Get Acopower!
Solar systems are advantageous for off-grid and a power backup for homes or businesses. Now you can have a ready power source in case of blackouts or bring it to distant locations and still use your electrical equipment or devices. Now you can watch TV or use your laptop while camping.
Nobody wants power outages. Don’t get caught with Acopower. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA, and we have more than nine years of experience making off-grid and portable power stations and solar freezers. We cater to RV and boat owners, survivalists, and disaster relief situations. Get amazing deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase this Acopower 400-Watt RV Solar Power Kit here at Electric Bike Paradise!
100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- SKU: HY-400AH3KW-400WMB
- Maximum Power at STC (Pmax): 100W
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22V
- Maximum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.48V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.14A
- Maximum Operating Current (Imp): 5.71A
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to 85ºC
- Dimension: 1130x510x35mm / 44.5x20.1x1.4 in
- Weight: 5.8 kg / 12.8 lbs
3000W Inverter 12VDC to 120VAC
- Related power: 3000W
- Overload Protection: 1800W±100W
- Peak Power: 6000W
- Overtemperature protection: 105±5℃
- Input voltage: DC12V（11-14V)
- Overtemperature protection recover: ≤65℃
- Output voltage: AC110V± 10%
- Output short circuit protection: Have
- Output frequency: 50HZ ± 2HZ
- Remote Control Function Optional
- Output waveform: Pure Sine Wave Mounting bracket Optional
- THD: ≤3%
- Conversion efficiency: ≥90%
- Input quiescent current： ≤0.6A
- USB output: 5V 2400mA Auto (MAX)
- USB overcurrent protection: ≤3.5A
- Cooling way: Temperature-control fan
- Display model: LED+LCD
- Undervoltage protection: 10.0V ± 0.5V
- Overvoltage protection: 15.5V±0.5V
- Shell Material: ABS+PC+aluminium alloy
- Dimension: 242×463×118mm
- Weight: 5.5kg
12V 200 Ah Rechargeable Deep Cycle GEL Battery
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Rated capacity (10 hour rate): 200Ah
- Terminal type: T16A
- Internal resistance (Fully charged,25℃): Approx.3.3m Ω
- Nominal operating temperature: 25℃±3℃(77℉±5℉)
- Maximum charging current: 40A
- Dimension: 20.55x9.37x8.58 in
- Weight: 62.5kg(137.8lbs)±3%
MPPT 40A Charge Controller
- Nominal System Voltage: 12/24VDC Auto
- Grounding: Common negative
- Rated Charge Current: 40A
- attery Input Voltage Range: 8V～32V
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage: 100V (1) 92V (2)
- Rated charge Power: 520W/12V 1040W/24V
- MPPT Voltage Range: (Battery Voltage+2V) ~72V
- RS485 Interface: 5VDC/200mA(RJ45)
- Working temperature: -25℃～+50℃
- Storage temperature: -20℃～+70℃
- Terminals: Up to 6 AWG
- Enclosure: IP33
- Dimension: 10x7.28x2.67 in / 255×185×67.8mm
- Weight: 3.75lbs / 1.7kg
- 4PCS 100W Mono Solar Panel
- 1PC 3000W Inverter
- 2PC 200Ah Gel Battery
- 1PC 40A MPPT Charge Controller
- 1PC 50A Fuse
- 1PC Battery Switch
- 4 Sets Mounting Z Bracket
- 1Pair 30ft 12AWG PV Cable
- 2 Pair 1Ft 2AWG Battery Cable
- 1 Pair 8FT 8AWG Tray Cable
- 1PC Cable Entry Housing
- 1Pair y branch solar panel connectors
View and Download
Order an Acopower 400W Monocrystalline RV Solar Power System today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Acopower Solar Power Systems. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
I couldn't be happier with my solar power system. I have been running successfully from late August '21 to the present mid-Dec '21. I do not anticipate issues.
Installed it on my RV and it looks like it charges my 4-big battery with no problem. Come with all that you need to install on the RV roof.
Great solar kit, came with everything I needed with instructions. Mounted super easily, I mounted mine to aluminum framing. Been charging my batteries with no problems for a few months now.
The system appears to be well built. Installs very easily. This system seems to work well so far. Time will tell!