Acopower LiONCooler X50A + 90W Foldable Solar Panel Portable Solar Fridge and Freezer with Removable Battery Powerbank, -4F - 64F, Up to 12 Hours Running Time, 50 Liters/52 Quarts Capacity
Your perfect companion to keep food, medicines, and drinks cold anywhere!
Travel to your favorite spots and have cold stuff with you with the Acopower LiONCooler X50A Solar Fridge with a 90W foldable solar panel. This package comes with a sizable 50-quart solar fridge and a 90-watt solar panel. The portable freezer is chargeable with AC power, a 12-volt car outlet, or a solar panel. It comes with a trolley so you can bring and use it anywhere. It has a larger capacity and a serious cooling power for drinks, packaged food, medicines, perishable foods, bottled water, or keeping treats such as ice cream and cakes. It can keep fresh food and drinks at the perfect temperature range to keep them fresher and cold! It is one of the best solar refrigerators you can buy!
It can cool to a temperature range of -15 degrees to -20 Celsius at ambient temperatures of 25 C. The LiONCooler X50A solar-powered fridge has settings so it can be used as a cooler, a chiller, or a freezer and has a run time of up to 12 hours. It is perfect for RV dwellers, van dwellers, boaters, homeowners, adventurers, drivers, and medical professionals. The LiONCooler X45A has Bluetooth connectivity and can be remotely operated and monitored with the free Bluetooth app (available for IOS and Android).
Bring Chilled or Frozen Items to the Harshest Locations
It is a lot different from usual coolers that keep drinks cold for only a limited period of time. The Acopower LiONCooler X50A solar refrigerator is designed to cool, chill, or freeze items like a conventional fridge. The package comes with a 90-watt solar panel to charge the freezer. It comes with a high-efficiency DC compressor with low power consumption and long service life. The cooler can reach freezing temperatures quickly!
The LiONCooler X50A solar-powered fridge comes in a durable and rugged trolley that you can bring inside the car or carry to your destination. Coolers are likely to make food soaked or soggy, therefore unfit for items like baked goods, packed food, or boxed medicines. This model is roomier and can chill more stuff! The LiONCooler X50A can be used without submerging contents in water. No worries about bacterial contamination.
Powered by Solar Power
Enjoy cold drinks or ice cream in the desert. Power the Acopower LiONCooler X50A with the included solar panel, so you can roam far from the wall outlet and have low energy usage. Use solar power to charge the cooler during the day, and it can operate throughout the night. The cooler can accommodate standard 12-volt and 36-volt solar panels. Note that the solar panel is not included in the package.
On the other hand, you can still charge the LiONCooler X50A solar refrigerator with wall outlets or use your car's standard 12-volt cigarette lighter outlet. Now you can undertake car trips or faraway adventures and have a pack of cold drinks to quench your thirst. Or, bring perishable items or essential medicines to far locations without spoilage.
Durable Design and Large Capacity
The Acopower LiONCooler X50A portable solar refrigerator comes with large trolley wheels and a durable, foldable handle so you can bring it anywhere. It is different from large and bulky coolers that are heavy to lift. The LiONCooler is powered by a lightweight lithium battery bank.
You want a freezer that can pack a lot of stuff. This model has a 52-quart capacity, which is enough for several bottles or a few packs of crushed ice. The inside is sealed so you can submerge bottles or cans in ice water and not worry about leaks. The included solar panel is foldable, so you can fold and bring it anywhere.
Way Better than Conventional Freezers
Most portable freezers or fridges are too large and need AC power, so they are impractical for trips. Ordinary coolers cannot freeze stuff or cannot be used for fresh or perishable items due to issues with frost or moisture buildup. In addition, such portable fridges can only run for a few hours.
You will find a portable fridge useful. Having a rollable fridge means you can bring juices and baked goods and have your food cold. You can also bring packs of ice or bring fresh veggies or fruits. You can also use it to transport medicines and vaccines.
Power Your Gadgets in Your Adventures
The portable freezer comes with a power bank with USB-C and USB-A outlets you can use to charge your phone or laptop. If you want to eat well or enjoy cold drinks in the wilderness, get the LiONCooler. Purchase the Acopower LiONCooler X50A + Foldable Solar Panel Portable Solar Powered Fridge here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Enjoy luxuries like ice cream or cold drinks in the camp or the open space with the LiONCooler X50A + 90-Watt Solar Panel Portable Solar Refrigerator. It is a portable and rechargeable fridge that you can charge with Acopower solar panels or other solar setups. The freezer can reach freezing temperatures quickly, and you will have many uses for it. You can use it for RV, camping, or home as an extra fridge.
- The LiONCooler Solar refrigerators are a good off-grid solution to carry perishable items, bags of ice, bottles of cold drinks, and medicines. Use it to carry vegetables or fruits and enjoy delicious meals during camping or in the RV. It is also great for keeping meats or fish at chilled temperatures. The fridge is also perfect for transporting medicines such as vaccines at safe cold temperatures in faraway places.
- The solar refrigerator has a run time of 12 hours using the cooler, so you can rely on solar panels to charge it for an off-grid experience. You can also charge it with your car’s 12-volt outlet or hook it to a wall outlet for quick charging. Charge it with the included 90-watt solar panel to increase the run time of the fridge.
- This model has a capacity of 52 quarts or 50 liters. It can carry several drink bottles, packs of ice, and fresh fruit. Use it to transport fresh produce, meats, or fish during camping, nature adventures, or even backyard parties!
- The X50A comes with an LCD screen with simple buttons for temperature controls. The LiONCooler X50A Solar Refrigerator has fridge, chiller, and freezer modes. It can make ice and can do it quickly!
- The solar refrigerator is powered by a high-efficiency DC compressor that consumes around 40 watts of power, so consumption is low. The Acopower LiONCooler X50A can be charged fully in just 4 hours. You can also remove the power bank and charge it to your desk or table.
Enjoy Cold Drinks in the Hot Summer Sun!
Do you need a fridge in your RV or while camping? Want something portable that can be brought anywhere? Get this Acopower LiONCooler X50A Portable Solar Refrigerator + 90W Foldable Solar Panel, presenting a rollable freezer with an included solar panel. The cooler comes with a high-efficiency DC compressor that quickly brings down temperatures to below zero and has a lithium-ion battery as a source of power.
You can charge the LiONCooler X50A solar fridge with your car’s 12-volt outlet. The cooler charges to full in about four hours with an Acopower 105-watt foldable solar panel suitcase. Use it to bring cool drinks, butter, milk, and eggs to your camp or RV, and dine like a queen! The LiONCooler solar refrigerators can reach temperatures as low as -20 C, so they can reach freezing temperatures quickly or even make ice.
Recharge with the Power of the Sun
The Acopower LiONCooler X50A Solar Refrigerator readily plugs into the included 90-watt foldable solar panel. Now you can enjoy having cold drinks in the wilderness or during power outages.
The LiONCooler X50A solar fridge comes with an energy-efficient lithium power bank that gives it a run time of 10 hours on cooler mode. It has a low energy consumption, and you can charge the fridge on solar power throughout the day and still use it at night. Hook the portable fridge to an AC outlet and charge it to full in just three hours.
The Acopower LiONCooler X50A Solar Refrigerator is made with high-quality materials and excellent temperature insulation. Make sure to operate the fridge in a dry and well-ventilated place, and avoid exposure to the hot, blazing sun, especially when hooked to solar panels. When operating, always make sure the unit has good ventilation and sufficient airflow.
Avoid placing clothing, bags, or other items near the unit that could impede airflow. The unit comes with an unsafe temperature protection system that shuts down the unit when it is overheating.
The LiONCooler X50A Solar Refrigerators are not water-resistant and should be protected from splashes of water. The inner tank can be safely filled with water. However, do not pour water on the power compartment, the LCD, outlets, and other electrical parts. We recommend operating the unit on a flat surface.
Easy To Use
The Acopower LiONCooler X50A Portable Solar refrigerators can be operated right away after set up. The unit measures 25.1 inches L x 15.9 inches W x 15.7 inches H and weighs 29.6 lbs. The solar panel measures 46.9 inches L x 21.4 inches W x 0.1 inches H and weighs 6.6 lbs. You can operate the set right away.
You can use 12v/24v DC power or 12v-36v solar panels for charging. For AC power consumption, you can plug it into 100v to 240v outlets. The package comes with a car charger, AC adapter, and a solar charger cable. The cooler has a USB socket, accessory pouches, and cupholders.
Like a freezer, the LiONCooler X50A solar fridge develops frost and requires regular defrosting to maintain performance. You can do so by removing the contents and turning the unit off, and then scraping the ice with a defrosting tool.
To clean, use a soft cloth moistened with warm water to wipe all the surfaces. Follow with another soft cloth to dry. Use neutral detergents to remove heavy stains. Do not use scouring pads, cleansers, benzene, gasoline, bleach, or corrosive substances to clean the cooler.
Don’t Get Limited by Lack of Wall Outlets. Get Acopower!
Solar systems are advantageous for off-grid and a power backup for homes or businesses. Now you can have a ready power source in case of blackouts or bring it to distant locations and still use your electrical equipment or devices. Now you can watch TV or use your laptop while camping.
Nobody wants power outages. Don’t get caught with Acopower. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA, and we have more than nine years of experience making off-grid and portable power stations and solar freezers. We cater to RV and boat owners, survivalists, and disaster relief situations. Get amazing deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase this Acopower LiONCooler X50A + 90W Foldable Solar Panel Portable Solar Fridge here at Electric Bike Paradise!
X50A Solar Fridge Freezer
- Refrigerator Capacity: 50 Liters / 50 Quarts
- Battery capacity: 11.1V/15600mAh/173Wh
- Rated Current for DC: 3A
- Freezer Running Time with Built-in Battery: 5-12h (12H at 32℉/0℃)
- Car charging Input: DC 12V/ 8A
- Solar Panel charging Input: DC 12~36V/ 10A
- USB Output: DC1x2.1A
- Lowest Temperature: -4℉/20℃
- Solar Charging: Fully Charge in 4 Hrs with 105W Foldable Solar Suitcase
- Low Energy Consumption: 35W
- Dimensions: 638 x 405x399mm / 25.1x15.9x15.7 in
- Weight: 29.6 lbs / 13.42Kg
90W Portable Solar Panel
- ModuleType: 3×30W
- Maximum Power at STC (Pmax): 90W
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 20.8V
- Maximum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.6V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.6A
- Maximum Operating Current (Imp): 5.1A
- Folded size: 21.4x13.3x0.2 in / 544x337x6mm
- Unfolded size: 46.9x21.4x 0.1 in / 1190x544x2mm
- Weight: 6.6 lbs / 3kg
- LiONCooler X50A Solar Fridge Freezer
- DC Power Cord
- AC Adaptor
- Solar Charge Cable
- ACOPOWER 90W Portable Solar Panel
- 1 x X50A Solar Fridge Freezer
- 1 x DC Power Cord
- 1 x AC Adaptor
- 1 x Solar Charge Cable
- 1 x 90W Foldable Solar Panel
- 2 x User Manual
View and Download
Order an Acopower LiONCooler X50A 52 Quarts + 90W Solar Panel Portable Solar Fridge Freezer today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Acopower Solar Fridge Freezers. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
Taking it on a road trip next week. Ice cream sandwiches on the highway. I can't wait!
My neighbor has this cooler and it is great, so I broke down and bought one. It seems hard to justify the money but I assure you it’s worth it!
A great option for my wife and me on fishing trips!