Acopower 12V/200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery
Pay Over Time
- SKU: HY-Li200Ah
- Rated Capacity (0.2C): 200Ah / 2560Wh
- Cycle life: 2000+ cycles at 80% discharge depth
- Rated voltage: 12.8V
- Charge voltage: 14.2 - 14.6V
- Depth of Discharge (DoD): 100%
- Standard charge current: 50A
- Charging time: Approximately 5 hours
- Max continuous charge current: 100A
- Max continuous discharge current: 200A
- Peak discharge current: 600A (Duration: less than 3 seconds)
- Operating temperatures: Charge 0°C~50°C(32°F~122°F),
- Discharge -20°C~60°C(-4°F~140°F), Storage -20°C~50°C(-4°F~122°F)
- Impedance: ≤ 8mΩ
A safe and reliable power storage solution!
Premium Quality without Compromises!
The Acopower 12V/200Ah LiFePO4 Battery is rated to operate at temperatures 0°C--50°C (charging) and 20°C--60°C (discharge), so you can use it in snowy or hot environments. Acopower batteries are UL certified, and the battery unit is waterproof (IP65) for additional safety.
Way Better than Lead Batteries
Lithium-iron-phosphate batteries are 50% lighter when compared to lead-acid batteries with the same capacity, so it is easier to carry around. Therefore, it is highly recommended in RVs and boats.