Acopower 12v/200Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Deep Cycle Battery for Solar Kits, Off-Grid Systems in RVs, Boats, Motorhomes, and Homes
A safe and reliable power storage solution!
Power your home and gain freedom from the grid with the Acopower 200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery. It is a standard deep-cycle, lithium-iron phosphate battery made for solar panel kits and solar stations. This model has a bigger capacity, with 200Ah for longer endurance. It is safe and rated for use as power storage for solar kits. You can use it on homes, boats, RVs, sheds, and garages and bring it to distant locations.
Premium Quality without Compromises!
You only want to use a safe and stable battery in your home. The Acopower 200Ah LiFePO4 comes with a battery-management system (BMS), which provides comprehensive protection to the cells and prolongs lifespan. With the BMS, each of the cells charges and discharges evenly. The battery contains no acid, liquids, or corrosive substance, so you can safely mount it in any position.
The Acopower 200Ah LiFePO4 Battery is rated to operate at temperatures 0°C--50°C (charging) and 20°C--60°C (discharge), so you can use it in snowy or hot environments. Acopower batteries are UL certified, and the battery unit is waterproof (IP65) for additional safety.
Powerful but Stable LiFePO4
The Acopower 200Ah LiFePO4 is a lithium-iron-phosphate battery with a noticeably lower energy density than lithium batteries used in mobile devices like smartphones and laptops. However, that attribute has certain advantages. Acopower lithium-iron-phosphate batteries typically lose capacity after 4,000 full charge cycles, so you will use them for many years.
Since each cell has a lower voltage, LiFePO4 batteries are less prone to overheating and fires, unlike conventional lithium-ion batteries. You can charge it quickly and use it immediately because it has no memory effect. Lithium iron phosphate batteries do not contain cobalt and nickel, so it costs slightly less.
Way Better than Lead Batteries
Lithium-iron-phosphate batteries are 50% lighter when compared to lead-acid batteries with the same capacity, so it is easier to carry around. Therefore, it is highly recommended in RVs and boats.
Lead batteries have an acid electrolyte inside and require a stable platform. Intense vibrations, heat, and deep discharges shorten their lifespan considerably. Lead batteries also cannot accept high charging voltages due to the risk of generating explosive hydrogen gas. Therefore, lead batteries require more tedious maintenance.
Power Your Gadgets in Your Adventures
The Acopower 200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery can be stored and operated at a wide range of temperatures and offers a longer useful life than lead batteries. You can quickly full charge and do a deep discharge on our lithium-iron-phosphate battery without any problem. Purchase the Acopower 200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Have a ready source of power that is safe and reliable. The Acopower 200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery is perfect for solar systems and fuel-powered generators. You now have a power source that is lightweight. It has a rugged design and a long service life, which translates to more savings for you!
- The Acopower uses the new lithium-iron-phosphate formulation, which is more stable and has a longer useful life than typical lithium-ion batteries.
- For additional safety, the Acopower battery unit has its own BMS to ensure that all lithium cells in the battery are charged and discharged evenly. No need to purchase a separate BMS or any monitoring system.
- The Acopower 200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle battery sports a lightweight design. The battery weighs only 4.85 lbs. (2.2 kilos), which is significantly lighter compared to lead batteries. That translates to battery fuel savings when using the battery in your car, truck, boat, or RV.
- The Acopower 200Ah battery has a thick plastic body designed for use in rugged environments. Unlike lead batteries, it can operate in harsh environments and withstand external stresses without causing voltage drops. You can choose to charge it slowly or quickly without issues at all.
Don’t Get Limited by Lack of Wall Outlets. Get Acopower!
Solar systems are advantageous for off-grid and a power backup for homes or businesses. Now you can have a ready power source in case of blackouts or bring it to distant locations and still use your electrical equipment or devices. Now you can watch TV or use your laptop while camping.
Nobody wants power outages. Don’t get caught with Acopower. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA, and we have more than nine years of experience making off-grid and portable power stations and solar freezers. We cater to RV and boat owners, survivalists, and disaster relief situations. Get amazing deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase this Acopower 12v/200Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Deep Cycle Battery here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- SKU: HY-Li200Ah
- Rated Capacity (0.2C): 200Ah / 2560Wh
- Cycle life: 2000+ cycles at 80% discharge depth
- Rated voltage: 12.8V
- Charge voltage: 14.2 - 14.6V
- Depth of Discharge (DoD): 100%
- Standard charge current: 50A
- Charging time: Approximately 5 hours
- Max continuous charge current: 100A
- Max continuous discharge current: 200A
- Peak discharge current: 600A (Duration: less than 3 seconds)
- Operating temperatures: Charge 0°C~50°C(32°F~122°F),
- Discharge -20°C~60°C(-4°F~140°F), Storage -20°C~50°C(-4°F~122°F)
- Impedance: ≤ 8mΩ
View and Download
Order an Acopower 12V/200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Acopower Deep Cycle Batteries. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!