Acopower 5x 100-Watt Solar Panels RV Polycrystalline Solar Power Kit, Off-Grid Power Station Solar Generation Kit for RVs, Boats, Motorhomes, and Homes with MPPT 40-Amp Charge Controller and Installation Hardware
Turn Your Motorhome Into an Off-Grid Electric Generating Station!
Go to distant places and nature adventures with the Acopower 5x Solar Panels 100-Watt Power Station, featuring a complete solar RV kit power generator made for vans, motorhomes and boats, and can be used on structures such as sheds, garages, and homes. The kit comes with five rigid solar panels that turn the power of the sun into electricity.
Use it to charge 12-volt batteries on a boat or an RV, or a home battery, and compatible with lithium and lead-acid batteries. Note that the battery is not included in this kit. The solar generation kit is compatible with most batteries and comes complete with mounting hardware and connection wires. Use it to turn yor RV into an electric generating station. With portable power, you can venture into faraway places or work in off-grid locations. The Acopower 5x Solar Panels 100-Watt RV kit is one of the best and lightest solar generator kits you can buy.
Get Clean Power for Your Boat or RV!
Harness solar energy to charge the battery of your boat or RV. Solar panel kits are handy in various situations, such as operating appliances and using electronics for camping. If you are at home, you can use this solar kit to recharge your battery storage and save money. You can operate your electronics and tools during power outages with Acopower solar panel kits. You cannot do that with gas-powered generators.
Efficient Outdoor Solar Panels
The kit comes with five large polycrystalline solar panels. Each has a max power output of 100 watts to charge your battery and sustain power. Polycrystalline panels are affordable and reliable. Use it to charge the power station for a clean, reliable, and truly off-grid power source for your gadgets, tools, and appliances. It is a complete solar kit that connects to your battery to serve as backup power for electricity outages or when camping or working in distant locations.
Way Better than Fuel-Powered Generators
The problem with gas generators is that they are noisy and vibrate a lot. In addition, generators are not suited in the home or outdoors because they emit unpleasant and toxic fumes. If you try to use a gasoline generator in the wilderness or nature parks, you will attract attention due to the noise. Lastly, they are too heavy to be lifted around.
Using gasoline generators as emergency backup power is impractical. They need periodic maintenance to ensure it does not misfire or develop leaks in their fuel lines that can cause a fire. Compare that to solar kits that are quiet, light in weight, and do not emit smoke when operating.
Power Your Gadgets in Your Adventures
The Acopower solar panel kits come complete with a 40-amp MPPT charge controller and all the wires and metal hardware. All you have to do is install it (please refer to the included installation manual). Purchase the Acopower 5x Solar Panels 100-Watt RV Polycrystalline Solar Power Kit here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Transform your RV, boat, or home into a solar generating station. The Acopower Solar Panel Kit will turn your vehicle or home into a complete solar system for off-grid situations. Now you can charge your home or vehicle battery using the power of the sun without relying on generators, which are noisy, emit polluting exhaust gases, and require maintenance. Now you can power electric devices even without power. It is perfect for van lifers, campers, boaters, and RV dwellers. This makes the solar panel kit useful for hikes, outdoor adventures, fieldwork, gatherings, organizing parties and events, DIY projects, and as backup power at home.
- The Acopower comes with five solar panels, each with a total power output of 100 watts, to charge your home or RV battery. Each polycrystalline panel has a solar cell efficiency of 14.35%. Five panels quickly charge the battery so you can have power in the RV, in the boat, or when camping! Each panel has pre-drilled holes and 12 AWG cable with MC male/female quick connectors.
- The pack comes with an MPPT charge controller with a massive 40-ampere power limit and a peak efficiency of 99.5%. The MPPT precisely controls the power from the solar panels to ensure that the battery is sufficiently charged and not get overcharged in doing so. MPPT controllers are more efficient than other charge controllers.
- Use the Acopower Solar Panel Kit to help your boat, RV, or home use small tools, TVs, computers, and CPAP machines. Use it to operate small electric devices for fieldwork, farms, events, off-grid locations, and factories—no need to set up complex wiring, unlike when using generators.
- It is an off-grid solution that is a quieter and more portable alternative to gas-guzzling generators. The kit comes with all the necessary mounting hardware and connector wires. You will now find your RV or home battery more useful and have your very own solar power station.
Power Your Gadgets in the Nature or in the Field
The Acopower 5x Solar Panel Kit connects to your RV or home battery using the power of the sun. The pack comes with five 100-watt polycrystalline solar panels and a 40-ampere MPPT controller that regulates power and quickly charges the battery. Now you have a reliable power source for remote working, camping, boating, or using equipment in distant areas. The kit is a recommended power source for events, fieldwork, and other off-grid locations. The solar kit is also helpful as a power backup if the power goes out. Or, use it for DIY work in your home without the need for long extension cords.
Recharge with the Power of the Sun
The Acopower 5x Solar Panels 100-Watt Kit readily plugs into most large RVs and motorhomes and in most homes. The 100-watt panels are made of polycrystalline silicon that has a working temperature range of -40C up to 85C, so you can use it in varied environments. Meanwhile, the MPPT charge controller has a big 40-ampere capacity and can be used on most batteries, including both lithium cells and lead-acid batteries (sealed and flooded).
The Acopower 5x Solar Panels 100-Watt solar panel kit can be operated right away after set up. Each solar panel measures 40.2” inches L x 26.4” inches W x 1.4” inches H and weighs 20.6 lbs.
The package comes with five sets of mounting hardware z-brackets for the panels, one 30-foot 12 AWG PV cable, 1 8-foot 8 AWG tray cable and a cable entry housing. The kit also comes with Y3 branch connectors.
The solar panels only need routine cleaning from dust, dirt, and debris. Make sure to inspect the battery electrolyte levels and the mechanical components on a regular basis. It is highly recommended to always use a charge controller to connect the battery with solar panels. It is dangerous for unregulated panels to be connected to batteries. Be careful when working with batteries to prevent sparks and short circuits.
Don’t Get Limited by Lack of Wall Outlets. Get Acopower!
Solar systems are advantageous for off-grid and a power backup for homes or businesses. Now you can have a ready power source in case of blackouts or bring it to distant locations and still use your electrical equipment or devices. Now you can watch TV or use your laptop while camping.
Nobody wants power outages. Don’t get caught with Acopower. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA, and we have more than nine years of experience making off-grid and portable power stations and solar freezers. We cater to RV and boat owners, survivalists, and disaster relief situations. Get amazing deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase this Acopower 5x Solar Panels 100-Watt RV 12-volt Polycrystalline Solar Power Kit here at Electric Bike Paradise!
100W Solar Panel
- SKU: HY-SPKP-500W40A
- Maximum Power at STC (Pmax): 100W
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22V
- Maximum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.48V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.21A
- Maximum Operating Current (Imp): 5.72A
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to 85ºC
- Dimension: 1020x670x35mm / 40.2x26.4x1.4 in
- Weight: 9.5kg / 20.6 lbs
40A MPPT Charge Controller
- Nominal System Voltage: 12/24VDC Auto
- Grounding: Common negative
- Rated Charge Current: 40A
- Battery Input Voltage Range: 8V～32V
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage: 100V (1) 92V (2)
- Rated charge Power: 520W/12V 1040W/24V
- MPPT Voltage Range: (Battery Voltage+2V) ~72V
- RS485 Interface: 5VDC/200mA(RJ45)
- Working temperature: -25℃～+50℃
- Storage temperature: -20℃～+70℃
- Terminals: Up to 6 AWG
- Enclosure: IP33
- Dimension: 10x7.28x2.67 in / 255×185×67.8mm
- Weight: 3.75lbs / 1.7kg
- 5PC 100W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- 1PC 40A MPPT Charge Controller
- 5 Sets Mounting Z Bracket
- 1PC 30ft 12AWG PV Cable
- 1PC 8FT 8AWG Tray Cable
- 1PC Cable Entry Housing
- 1 Pair 1Y2 Branch Connector:1 male to 3 female(M/FFF) and 1 female to 3 male(F/MMM).
- 1 Pair 1Y4 Branch Connector:1 male to 4 female(M/FFFF) and 1 female to 4 male(F/MMMM).
View and Download
Order an Acopower 5x 100W 12V Polycrystalline RV Solar Kit today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Acopower RV Solar Kits. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
I use it for electric power for my workshop. On a sunny day, I can run saws and sanders with no problem.
Super easy to install. Came with everything! I have already referred 2 people!
Really easy to install. I used it for our greenhouse heating system!
Easy to get up and running. Been using it for the past couple of months running a full-size residential fridge off-grid.