Afikim Afiscooter Breeze S 12V/105Ah 1400W 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Re nogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 590-2738 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Model | Color
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Enjoy Real Mobility And Unrestricted Freedom In Comfort
The Afikim Afiscooter Breeze S Mobility Scooter, featuring a ruggedized, three-wheel design with extra-heavy capacity. It offers excellent performance and comfort for a car-like driving experience. This mobility scooter features a fully-adjustable orthopedic seat and a heavy-duty frame fit for most users. The Afikim Afiscooter Breeze S Three Wheel Mobility Scooter measures 61” inch L x 27” inch W x 49” inch H. It is designed for excellent mobility, with a three-wheel design, a redesigned full suspension, and an advanced steering system, giving the scooter an excellent performance indoors and outdoors. This design offers a tight turning radius and compact size without compromising comfort. The scooter weighs 337 lbs with batteries (234 lbs. Empty weight). The front tire dimensions are 3” inch x 10” inch H. The rear tire dimensions are 3.5” inch x 10” inch H. The scooter comes with batteries and a charger.
Outstanding Performance Features For Improved Mobility
Heavy-Duty Design and Range
Easy to Use and Certified Safe
Nice and drives well Very much as described. Freedom that I haven't had in years.
Got this for my sister who has trouble walking and she loves it. Easy to dismantle and reassemble.
I use this to get around in the stores.
Bought this for my wife who has difficulty walking. Took it on our first outing in Tampa in the botanical gardens and the next day to the zoo. She loved the having the ability to go on excursions without much help from me. After both days still had plenty of battery left.
I love this chair. You can adjust to slow or faster with the turn of a dial. Fits comfortably, looks sharp, very quiet, and lots of leg room. I highly recommend this chair. I am female, 5 foot 5 inches, and weigh 240.