Nice, Wide Seat
The Amigo HD Bariatric Mobility Scooter is designed to provide a comfortable mobility solution for larger-framed individuals. Modeled after our popular RD personal mobility vehicle, this power-operated vehicle has a wider seat to provide more room.
Features of the Amigo HD Bariatric Mobility Scooter
Rear-drive Travel surfaces: indoor/outdoor A comfortable ride with more room 360º seat rotation Adjustable handle
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs. (226 kg)
- Basket weight capacity: 10 lbs. (4.54 kg
- Battery capacity: 30 miles (48 km)
- Overall width: 24″ (61 cm)
- Overall length: 45.5″ (116 cm)
- Overall height: 37.5″ (96 cm)
- Turning radius: 34″ (87 cm)
- Rear-wheel width: 23″ (58 cm)
SPEEDS AND CONTROLS:
- 0 – 5 MPH speed
- Pull throttle system for comfort
- Ergonomic oval handle
BATTERY LIFE SPAN
To keep you and your Amigo on the go, batteries in good working conditions are critical. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Charge batteries at every opportunity whenever the Amigo is not in use.
- Amigo battery chargers are smart chargers, so they stop charging when the battery reaches a full charge.
- AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) batteries have a general lifespan of about 18-24 months (with proper charging) and Lithium-ion batteries last much longer, ranging up to 5 years.
Very well made and lite for the size. Great value and an excellent choice for mom.
I talked my Dad into getting this so he can go out and about in the neighborhood. He has mobility issues and this has been really good for him. He goes for a ride every evening.
Easy to assemble. Great ride.
Bought this for my 77-year-old husband and he loves it.
Arrived quickly, easy to assemble. I'm glad that I purchased it, makes life a lot more enjoyable being able to get around more.
Just what my wife needed.
Take apart and assemble in 5 to 10 minutes.
Fits in the trunk of my 5 series BMW.