Features and Details Of Best Bicycle Compact Tire Pump
- GET BACK RIDING FAST - Reach riding pressure with 30% fewer pumping strokes than conventional mini bike pumps. High pressure up to 100 psi/6.9 bar
- SUPER COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT - Only 7.3 inches long and 3.6oz in weight, perfect for Size and Weight obsessed cyclists
- RELIABLE AND BUILT TO LAST - Made from superior quality CNC machined aluminum alloy with durable and precise parts, which are built to last so you can have a safe and enjoyable ride
- PRESTA AND COMPATIBLE - Secure thread-on valve connection, enables a tight seal with no air leaks. Not compatible with non-threaded valve extenders. For Presta valves with removable cores, extra care should be taken to tightly screw the core into the valve stem
- NO RATTLES OR LOST PUMP with our safe and secure frame mount bracket with extra security strap. Important: Pre-drilled holes in the bike frame are required for installation of the pump mount
Upgrade Your Ride
- Built to Last Top Notch Quality - Invest in the Best Bicycle Compact Tire Pump. Don't make the mistake of buying a cheap pump and getting stranded far from home!
- Super Compact & Lightweight The perfect road bike pump at only 7.3 inches and 3.6 oz. We know (small) size does matter!
- Engineered High-Performance Oversized shaft and piston, as well as overlapping barrel and handle deliver efficient High Performance.
- High Pressure & Secure Connection The perfect mini road pump with a max pressure of 100 psi. Thread on the connection for both Presta and Schrader valves means efficient pumping performance and no air leaks.
- No Damaged or Broken Valves Brilliant flexible hose design delivers easy pumping and no damaged or broken valves - unlike 'push or clamp-on style mini bike pumps!
- Robust & Secure Bracket with No Rattles Easy to mount and very secure with the added feature of an extra security strap.
My youngest has a bike with 12" rims, the flexible hose makes airing up piece of cake. Comes with a clamp for your frame. No cons at all.
This pump is great and I love it. It's very easy to use, lightweight, easy to attach to a bike with premade holes, and well made. Happy with my purchase so far. :)
It's perfect for road cycling flat repair. Good fit on the bike and very lite weight!
Great size and air-tight easy connection to the valve. We keep it with our stroller for emergencies.
If you’re a young strong person and want to fill up a tire from a straight flat then you can absolutely use this. Comes with an attachment you can put on the bike so you can place a pump on the bike. Good for both types of bike tire tube things (where you pump air into).