Repair for the better ride!
- Patented SIMPLE PUSH IN DESIGN - Quick & Easy effortless push in system. Unlike other bike stands, which you need to lift the bike and put into. Our stand's front holder will tilt when you push the bike into the rack. This patented great design will be PERFECT for heavy bikes such as downhill, mountain, and beach bikes.
- MOST STABLE BIKE STAND – There are three points holding on the tires, much better than other stands which have only one or two points holding on the frame, rim, disc rotor, and derailleur. The bike's front or rear wheel sitting in the holder is much deeper than others, so it stays firmly in the holder. Plus a stylish dynamic stand base makes the bike impossible to be tilted if you do not push extremely hard onto the bike.
- FOLDABLE & PORTABLE - A simple one-pull-knob will allow us to fold the stand into a flat shape within a second, saving storage when not in use or carrying it into the car when going riding. Your bikes will never be lying on the ground or leaning against buildings or trees anymore.
- SUPERB DURABLE QUALITY & STUNNING FINISH TO MATCH YOUR BIKE - Heat treated high-quality steel with a fantastic powder-coated finish. This stand will last forever if used appropriately. FITS NEARLY ALL BIKES: The bike stand will fit almost all bikes range from Kids Bikes, 26" to 29" Mountain Bikes, 650c -700c Road Bikes, EXCEPT those bikes with the tires more than 2.4" in width.
- Designed for bike storage from 20mm wide tire on 650C & 700C road wheel to 2.4" wide MTB/BMX tires in size 26" to 29" wheels.
- This bike rack will hold the whole front or rear wheel from the back to the front.
- Patten design awarded.
- Powder-coated steel
- Comes with 1 bike holder
- Best rack for expensive bikes to avoid scratches and touching the frames Disc Rotors or Cassettes
- The only touching points are on the tyre.
- Rubber protected base, suitable for indoor wood floors
- Weight: 2.64kg (5.82 lbs)
Package Dimensions: 19.5 x 15.3 x 6.3 inches
Note: These items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Works very well . . . even for my 53lb e-mountain bike with 2.5" wheels. Am going to get another one for my 'extra' bike.
It came out of the box ready to use. I have a mountain bike with 2.35 tires. It held the bike up perfectly well.
I bought this stand for its stability since I have an electric road bike. First impressions were very positive although it was a bit more expensive, the build instability is worth the higher cost!
I Purchased this as a replacement for the original bike stand I bought several months ago. The first one was made by another manufacturer and only cost about $35. But it was a piece of crap. Not study at all, and I came home twice to find my bike laying on the floor.
This replacement is much, much better. Very very sturdy and well worth the price.
Easy to use and stable great if you got a carbon fiber bike that you don't want to lean against a wall and can't put a kickstand on it!