Bluetti AC200Max 2048Wh Portable Power Station, LiFePO4, 2200-Wattage, USB Output, 4 Pure Sine Wave AC Outlets, Solar Panel Chargeable, and Wireless Charging Pads
A Compact Power Station to Stay Powered Anywhere!
Go anywhere and power your gadgets with the Bluetti AC200Max Portable Power Station, featuring a portable package with an incredible 2,048 watt-hours of capacity. It has a lot of power for most heavy-duty power tools, TVs, electric cookers, kitchen appliances, and computer electronics. Now you can watch a movie on a large screen TV or have a dance party with your big speakers while camping. Thanks to its super-size capacity, the AC200Max is one of the best portable power stations you can buy. It is a choice for users who need lots of power.
A Compact Power Station with Lots of Capacity
The Bluetti AC200Max has enough capacity and capability to power up to 16 devices. You will find a portable power station handy in various situations, like in event spaces, using equipment such as stoves, speakers, and TVs, and using electronics for camping. It is also handy as an emergency backup power during a power outage. Aside from using them in far-flung places, you can now operate your electronics and tools during power outages or inclement weather. The Bluetti AC200Max comes in a durable and lightweight package that you can quickly bring in a car.
Powered by Stable LiFePO4 Batteries
The Bluetti AC200Max Portable Power Station is powered by lithium-iron (LiFePO4) deep-cycle batteries. This is a more stable lithium battery technology with a high safety margin. It is a high-capacity battery that can withstand a lot of cycles, up to 3,500 times, and still retain 80% of its capacity. The power station has long battery life and still retains excellent output and capacity even with frequent usage.
Way Better than Fuel-Powered Generators
The problem with gas generators is that they are noisy and vibrate a lot. In addition, generators are not suited in the home or in the outdoors because they emit unpleasant and toxic fumes. If you try to use a gasoline generator in the wilderness or in nature parks, you will attract attention due to the noise. Lastly, they are too heavy to be lifted around.
Using gasoline generators is impractical in many situations. They need periodic maintenance to ensure it does not misfire or develop leaks in their fuel lines that can cause a fire. Compare that to portable power stations that are quiet, light in weight, and do not emit smoke when operating.
Power Up to 16 Devices at Once
The Bluetti AC200Max Power Station has six AC outlets and five USB ports to power several devices. The power station also has full safety features, including a battery management system with over-voltage and heat protection. It comes with an LCD to keep an eye on the power level, so purchase the Bluetti AC200Max Portable Power Station here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Power your tools and appliances wherever you go with Bluetti AC200Max. This power station is a much safer alternative to fuel-powered generators that are noisy, emit polluting exhaust gases, and require maintenance. It is handy for powering up your power tools and electric devices in remote locations with no power. This makes the AC200Max useful for hiking, outdoor adventures, fieldwork, gatherings, organizing parties and events, DIY projects, and a power backup at home.
- The portable station packs an incredible 2,048-watt-hour capacity and delivers 2,200 watts of continuous power and up to 4,800-watts of surge peak, which is more than enough for high-power devices and electronics such as power tools, large-screen TVs, toasters, mini-fridge, and speakers. The Bluetti AC200Max also comes with USB-C and USB-A ports, plus wireless charging pads, for mobile devices and laptops. You can bring this power station on distant adventures and watch your favorite movies on your phone or computer.
- Even if you are at home, you will find uses for the Bluetti AC200Max. It is a good power backup in case of inclement weather, or bring it and use it anywhere. You can easily carry it since it measures only 16.5” inches L x 11” inches W x 15.2” inches H, and it is much smaller than other similar capacity power stations. It weighs only 60.6 lbs. It is much lighter than most generators and be easily carried and transported in your car.
- You can quickly recharge it by hooking it up on a wall outlet, with the 12-volt car output (needs 10 hours), or with the Bluetti Solar Panels (900-Watt Panels take 3.5 hours only). Hooking it to a standard AC plug will take 6 hours. The unit can be hooked to two outlets with the optional dual adapter to charge it to full in just 3.5 hours. The Bluetti AC200Max comes with a built-in MPPT controller that improves recharging efficiency from solar panels.
- It is powered by proven lithium-iron batteries that have high power capacity and excellent longevity (up to 3,500+ cycles). It has very stable cell chemistry that can withstand a lot of charges and discharges. We recommend you use and recharge the power station every three to six months to preserve battery lifespan.
- The Bluetti AC200Max Portable Power Station comes with (4x) 120V AC outlets, one USB-C port (100-watt), four fast-charge USB-A ports, and (4x) 12-volt regulated car outlets. The power station has a complete set of safety features, including under- and over-voltage, overcurrent, discharge protection, overheat, short circuit, and overcharging protection.
- It is a much better alternative to noisy and smelly gas-powered generators. You have plenty of options to recharge it on wall outlets and solar panels. The unit comes with an ECO mode that automatically turns it off after four hours of very low or no load. You can easily see the remaining power and the actual power input/output on the LCD.
Enjoy Having Power on the Road!
Do you want to have a consistent source of power in your home? Want to use your equipment or tools in distant places with no power? Have an eco-friendly and lightweight energy source with the Bluetti AC200Max Portable Power Station, featuring a compact package with an incredible capacity and capability of delivering up to 2,200 watts. That is more than enough for power-hungry equipment such as electric grills, pressure cookers, speakers, lights, mini-fridges, or microwave ovens. The power station can be used for up to 16 devices at once! It is a good power source for sensitive electronics like computers and medical equipment.
Plenty of Outlets for Appliances and Gadgets
The Bluetti AC200Max also comes with several AC outlets and USB-A and USB-C outlets to power tools and computers. You will find it handy for remote working on the beach, in parks, or while camping. You can also use it as a power source during events, construction, fieldwork, and other off-grid locations. It is also useful as a power backup or for DIY work in locations where long extension cords are impractical or where power is hard to find.
Powered by High Capacity Lithium Batteries
The portable power station is made with LiFePO4 batteries that have stable chemistry and a high energy density. The power station weighs 61.9 lbs., and can be easily carried around by two persons. Because of its light weight, you can easily carry it around and transport it in your car.
Only Takes Around Six Hours to Recharge
The Bluetti AC200Max is easily charged using wall outlets and solar panel setups. You can hook it with the Bluetti Solar Panels for a truly off-grid experience, or plug it into your car and charge it while you drive. It charges to full in just 6 hours when plugged into a wall outlet, so the unit can be ready in just a short period.
Comes with Complete Safety Features for Your Peace of Mind
The Bluetti AC200Max Portable Power Station is quiet and much safer than generators. It comes with overvoltage, overcurrent, short circuit, high-temperature, and over-charging protection. The unit shuts down automatically when too much power is drawn to preserve the battery capacity. Do note that the unit is not waterproof.
The power station has a safe operating temperature range of -12 to 40 C (-4 to 104 F). The Bluetti AC200Max is a clean and reliable source of power. Use it to charge computers and other delicate gadgets such as drones, TVs, cameras, tablet computers, and laptops.
Be More Capable with Clean and Portable Power Solutions by Bluetti
A portable power station is advantageous for off-grid and a power backup for homes or businesses. Now you can have a ready power source in case of blackouts or bring it to distant locations and still use your electrical equipment or devices. Now you can watch TV or use your laptop while camping.
Get amazing deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase this Bluetti AC200Max 2,048Wh Portable Power Station here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Capacity: 2,048Wh (51.2V, 40Ah)
- Type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- Life Cycles: 3,500+ Cycles to 80% Original Capacity
- Shelf-life: Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months
- Management System: MPPT Controller, BMS, etc
- AC Outlets: 4 x 120V/20A Outlets
- 1 x 120V/30A NEMA TT-30 2200W In Total
- Inverter Type: Pure Sine Wave
- Surge Power: 4800W
- USB-C Port: 2 x 5V/3A USB-A 2 x 18W USB-A
- 12V DC Outlets: 1 x 12V/30A (RV Outlet) 1 x 12V/10A (Car Outlet),2 x 12V/10A DC 5521 (5.5mm Outlet)
- Wireless Charging Pad: 2 x 15W Max. (For Each)
- AC Adapter Input: 400W.
- Solar Input: 900W Max., VOC 10-145VDC, 15A
- Car Input: 12/24V from Cigarette Lighter Port
- Max Input: 1,300W, with AC+Solar Input
- AC Adapter (400W): ≈5.5~6 Hours
- Solar (900W): ≈3~3.5 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)
- 12V/24V Car Outlet (100W/200W): ≈10 or 20 Hours
- AC Adapter + Solar (1300W): ≈2.0~2.5 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)
- Dual AC Adapters (800W): ≈3~3.5 Hours (Extra adapter is REQUIRED)
- 240V Split Phase Bonding: No. Need 240V power source? Explore here.
- Scalability: Expandable w/ Up to 2 x B230 or 2 x B300
- Pass-through Charging: Yes
- Weight: 61.9lbs (28.1kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 16.5 x 11 x 15.2in ( 42 x 28 x 38.65cm)
- Operating Temperature: -4-104℉ (-20-40℃)
- Storage Temperature: 14-113℉ (-10-45℃)
- Certifications: UL Standard, CEC, DOE, FCC, CA Prop 65
- Warranty: 24 Months (Learn more about BLUETTI warranty policy)
What's in the Box
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
How many B230 or B300 battery modules can connect with the AC200MAX?
- 2 B230/B300. (Battery expansion cables are sold separately.)
Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
- Yes, it also provides standalone power source with a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output port.
Note: The total power of your devices should NOT exceed 700W.
How can I charge B230?
- 500W AC Adapter(Sold separately)
- Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels(BLUETTI D050S DC charging enhancer is sold separately.)
Does AC200MAX support split phase bonding?
Can AC200MAX be remotely controlled via APP?
- You can use BLUETTI App to monitor and control the AC200MAX.
How can I charge AC200MAX?
- 500W Adapter: 4.6~5.1hrs
- Dual Adapters(1000W in total): 2.5~3.0hrs
- Solar Panel(900W): 2.8~3.3hrs; Open circuit voltage:10-145V
- Adapter+Solar Panel(1400W): 2~2.5hrs
- 12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
- 12V/24V Lead-acid Battery
Does AC200MAX have UPS function?
Can AC200MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?
What's the solar charging controller mode? MPPT or PWM?
Can I use third party solar panel?
- Yes, as long as the specs of solar panels you're using fall in below range:
- Total open circuit voltage(OCV): 10-145V
- MAX Input Current: 12A
- With MC4 connectors
Can you ship the AC200MAX to Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska deliver?
- Can not. Because the package exceed the weight limit of the logistics company.
Order a Bluetti AC200Max 2200W 2048Wh Portable Power Station today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Bluetti Portable Power Stations. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
It is basically a battery you can pre-charge using any outlet and then recharge using a pair of solar panels. Compared to my gas-powered generator...EXTREMELY light. Can carry the batter around easily. Same holds true for the folding solar panels.