Bluetti AC300 Inverter Module Generator, LiFePO4, 3000-Wattage, USB Output, 6 Pure Sine Wave AC Outlets, L14-30 Outlet, Solar Panel Chargeable, Pairs with B300
A Compact Power Station to Stay Powered Anywhere!
Go anywhere and power your gadgets with the Bluetti AC300 Portable Inverter Module Generator Station, the first expandable and dual fast-charging power supply made by the company for high-energy equipment. It has an output of 3,000 watts and must be paired with the Bluetti B300 51.2v Battery Power Station. With the B300, it has a lot of power storage for most heavy-duty power tools, TVs, electric cookers, kitchen appliances, and computer electronics. It is a proper 100% scalable modular station, being able to expand up to 12,388 Wh with 4x B300s, and can do dual charging with AC power and solar power. Now you can watch a movie on a large screen TV or have a dance party with your big speakers while camping. Thanks to its super-size capacity, the Bluetti AC300 is one of the best portable power stations you can buy.
A Compact Package to Power All Loads
The Bluetti AC300 has enough wattage and capability to power up to 17 devices. You will find a portable power station handy in various situations, like in event spaces, using power-hungry equipment such as stoves, large speakers, massive TV screens, laser-cutting machines, air conditioners, and fridges, and using electronics for camping. It is also handy as an emergency backup power during a power outage. Aside from using them in far-flung places, you can now operate your electronics and tools during power outages or inclement weather. The Bluetti AC300 comes in a durable and lightweight package that you can quickly bring in a car. Because it is scalable, you can bring as many or as few B300 Batteries as you want.
Use as a Power Backup for Home or as a Portable Power Station
Now have your own portable power station and a power backup. The Bluetti AC300 is flexible, being able to hook up with one, two, or more B300 batteries. The AC300 can use power and also charge several B300s. In comparison, most inverters can charge only one or two batteries. In addition, the AC300 supports dual charging with two AC chargers, three AC chargers, or one AC and one using solar energy. Now you can charge your batteries quickly for an impromptu trip.
With the Bluetti Smart Home Panel, you can use the AC300 as an uninterruptible power supply for your home. It is useful if you have servers, crypto-mining equipment, or medical equipment at home. You no longer fear facing power outages.
Way Better than Fuel-Powered Generators
The problem with gas generators is that they are noisy and vibrate a lot. In addition, generators are not suited in the home or in the outdoors because they emit unpleasant and toxic fumes. If you try to use a gasoline generator in the wilderness or in nature parks, you will attract attention due to the noise. Lastly, they are too heavy to be lifted around.
Using gasoline generators is impractical in many situations. They need periodic maintenance to ensure it does not misfire or develop leaks in their fuel lines that can cause a fire. Compare that to portable power stations that are quiet, light in weight, and do not emit smoke when operating.
Power Up to 17 Devices at Once
The Bluetti AC300 Power Station Inverter has six AC outlets and five USB ports for several devices and one NEMA L1430 plug for 240-volt power. The power station also has full safety features, including a battery management system with over-voltage and heat protection. It comes with an LCD to keep an eye on the power level, so purchase the Bluetti AC300 Portable Power Station here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Power your tools and appliances wherever you go with Bluetti AC300. This power station is a much safer alternative to fuel-powered generators that are noisy, emit polluting exhaust gases, and require maintenance. It is also scalable, being able to hook up with up to eight B300 battery packs. You can hook with as many or as few batteries as you need, making the AC300 useful for hiking, outdoor adventures, fieldwork, gatherings, organizing parties and events, DIY projects, and a power backup at home.
- The portable station inverter can handle up to 3,000-watts of capacity and up to 6,000-watts of surge peak, which is more than enough for high-power devices and electronics such as power tools, large-screen TVs, and toasters, fridges, electric stoves, air conditioners, and speakers. The Bluetti AC300 also comes with USB-A and USB-C ports, plus wireless charging pads, for mobile devices and laptops. You can bring this power station on distant adventures and watch your favorite movies on your phone or computer.
- Even if you are at home, you will find uses for the Bluetti AC300. It is a good power backup in case of inclement weather or use as an uninterruptible power supply for computers. You can easily carry it since it measures only 20.5” inches L x 12.5” inches W x 14.1” inches H, and it is much smaller than other similar capacity power stations. It weighs only 47.6 lbs. It is much lighter than most generators and be easily carried and transported in your car.
- Use the Bluetti AC300 to charge one or several B300 batteries. The inverter can use one, two, or three AC chargers to charge batteries quickly or use one AC and solar charging simultaneously. The Bluetti AC300 comes with a built-in MPPT controller that improves recharging efficiency from solar panels.
- The Bluetti AC300 Portable Power Station comes with (6x) 120V pure sine wave AC outlets, one USB-C port (60-watt), four fast-charge USB-A ports, and one 12-volt 10-amp, and one 12-volt 30 amp regulated car outlet. The 12-volt car outlets are useful for RV dwellers. The power station has a complete set of safety features, including under- and over-voltage, overcurrent, discharge protection, overheat, short circuit, and overcharging protection.
- It is a much better alternative to noisy and smelly gas-powered generators. You have plenty of options to recharge it on wall outlets and solar panels. You can easily see the remaining power and the actual power input/output on the LCD.
Enjoy Having Power on the Road!
Do you want to have a consistent source of power in your home? Want to use your equipment or tools in distant places with no power? Have an eco-friendly and lightweight energy source with the Bluetti AC300 Portable Inverter Module Generator, featuring a compact package with an incredible capacity and capability of delivering up to 3,000 watts. That is more than enough for using heavy equipment such as electric grills, pressure cookers, speakers, fridges, or air conditioners in faraway places. The AC300 can be used only with Bluetti B300 portable battery units. The power station can be used for up to 17 devices at once! It is a good power source for sensitive electronics like computers and medical equipment.
Plenty of Outlets for Appliances and Gadgets
The Bluetti AC300 also comes with several AC outlets and USB-A and USB-C outlets to power tools and computers. You will find it handy for remote working on the beach, in parks, or while camping. You can also use it as a power source during events, construction, fieldwork, and other off-grid locations. It is also useful as a power backup or for DIY work in locations where long extension cords are impractical or where power is hard to find.
Truly Scalable and can Provide 240-Volt Power
The Bluetti AC300 can accommodate up to eight B300s and have up to a total of 12,288 watt-hours of power. You can hook it together with Bluetti Solar Panels for a truly off-grid experience, or plug it into your car and charge it while you drive. You can charge it with two to three AC adapters for quick charging to make the batteries ready at a minute’s notice.
Use two AC300 units together with the Bluetti Fusion Box Pro (P0303A) with up to eight B300s and with NEMA L14-30 twist lock receptacle to have a 240-volt power supply. Now you can power up ovens, cooktops, cloth dryers, water heaters, and air conditioners off-grid.
Comes with Complete Safety Features for Your Peace of Mind
The Bluetti AC300 Portable Power Station is quiet and much safer than generators. It comes with overvoltage, overcurrent, short circuit, high-temperature, and over-charging protection. The unit shuts down automatically when too much power is drawn to preserve the battery capacity. Do note that the unit is not waterproof.
The power station has a safe operating temperature range of -12 to 40 C (-4 to 104 F). The Bluetti AC300 is a clean and reliable source of power. Use it to charge computers and other delicate gadgets such as drones, TVs, cameras, tablet computers, and laptops.
Be More Capable with Clean and Portable Power Solutions by Bluetti
A portable power station is advantageous for off-grid and a power backup for homes or businesses. Now you can have a ready power source in case of blackouts or bring it to distant locations and still use your electrical equipment or devices. Now you can watch TV or use your laptop while camping.
Get amazing deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase this Bluetti AC300 Portable Inverter Module Generator here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- AC Outlets: 6 x 120V/20A Outlets, 1 x 120V/30A L14-30, 3,000W In Total
- Inverter Type: Pure Sine Wave
- Surge Power: 6000W
- USB-C Port: 1 x 100W Max.
- USB-A Port: 2 x 5V/3A USB-A, 2 x 18W USB-A
- 12V* DC Outlets: 1 x 12V/30A (RV Outlet), 1 x 24V/10A (Car Outlet) *All Regulated.
- Wireless Charging Pad: 2 x 15W Max. (For Each)
- AC Charging Cable Input: 3,000W Max.
- Solar Input: 2,400W Max., VOC 12-150VDC, 12A
- Car Input: 12/24V from Cigarette Lighter Port
- Maximum Input: 5,400W, with AC and Solar Input Simultaneously
- 240V Split Phase Bonding: Yes
- App Control: Yes, Wifi&Bluetooth
- Scalability: Expandable W/Up to 4 x B300
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Weight: 47.6lbs (21.6kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 20.5 x 12.5 x 14.1in ( 52 x 32 x 35.80cm)
- Operating Temperature: -4-104℉ (-20-40℃)
- Storage Temperature: -4-104℉ (-20-40℃)
- Certification: UL Standard, PSE, FCC, CE, UN38.3, msds, SAA and ROHS
- Warranty: 48 Months (Enter to learn more about our warranty policy)
What's in the Box
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
How many B300 battery modules can connect with AC300?
- Up to 4.
- Friendly Note: which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 700W.
Do AC300 and B300 support Hot Swapping?
How many B230 battery modules can connect with AC300?
- No, AC300 ONLY accepts B300 battery modules.
Can I connect 2×AC300 together to boost the output and capacity?
- Yes. With the Fusion Box Pro(P030A), you can connect two AC300 in series for 240V/6,000W output and a total capacity of 24,576Wh(4 B300 for each AC300).
Can AC300 be remotely controlled by App?
- Yes. Once connected via WiFi or Bluetooth, the BLUETTI App will enable you to control the AC300+B300 remotely like switching the working mode and upgrading the firmware.
How to recharge AC300 rapidly?
- Recharge it with the wall outlet and solar panels at the same time, then you will get a maximum 5,400W input.
Does AC300 have UPS function?
- Yes. It supports 4 UPS modes:
- Standard UPS
- Time Control UPS(Pay less for higher electricity consumption)
- PV Priority UPS(Recommended for regions with sufficient solar energy)
- Customized UPS
Order a Bluetti AC300 3000W Portable Power Station today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Bluetti Portable Power Stations. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
This generator appears well made and is easy enough to move around and transport. Although I used the solar panels to charge the battery fully, I have not had a chance otherwise to use it. I just wanted to be sure everything was working well and now I am satisfied that it is.