A Movable Power Station to Stay Powered Anywhere!
Power Up to 17 Devices at Once
The Bluetti AC300 Portable Power Station Inverter has six AC outlets and five USB ports for several devices and one NEMA L1430 plug for 240-volt power.
Comes with Complete Safety Features for Your Peace of Mind
The Bluetti AC300 Portable Power Station is quiet and much safer than generators. It comes with overvoltage, overcurrent, short circuit, high-temperature, and over-charging protection. The unit shuts down automatically when too much power is drawn to preserve the battery capacity. Do note that the unit is not waterproof.
- AC Outlets: 6 x 120V/20A Outlets, 1 x 120V/30A L14-30, 3,000W In Total
- Inverter Type: Pure Sine Wave
- Surge Power: 6000W
- USB-C Port: 1 x 100W Max.
- USB-A Port: 2 x 5V/3A USB-A, 2 x 18W USB-A
- 12V* DC Outlets: 1 x 12V/30A (RV Outlet), 1 x 24V/10A (Car Outlet) *All Regulated.
- Wireless Charging Pad: 2 x 15W Max. (For Each)
- AC Charging Cable Input: 3,000W Max.
- Solar Input: 2,400W Max., VOC 12-150VDC, 12A
- Car Input: 12/24V from Cigarette Lighter Port
- Maximum Input: 5,400W, with AC and Solar Input Simultaneously
- 240V Split Phase Bonding: Yes
- App Control: Yes, Wifi&Bluetooth
- Scalability: Expandable W/Up to 4 x B300
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Weight: 47.6lbs (21.6kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 20.5 x 12.5 x 14.1in ( 52 x 32 x 35.80cm)
- Operating Temperature: -4-104℉ (-20-40℃)
- Storage Temperature: -4-104℉ (-20-40℃)
- Certification: UL Standard, PSE, FCC, CE, UN38.3, msds, SAA and ROHS
- Warranty: 48 Months (Enter to learn more about our warranty policy)
What's in the Box
This generator appears well made and is easy enough to move around and transport. Although I used the solar panels to charge the battery fully, I have not had a chance otherwise to use it. I just wanted to be sure everything was working well and now I am satisfied that it is.