Bluetti AC50S 300W 500Wh Portable Power Station
Pay Over Time
Choose Your Color:
Choose Your Color
- Iphone X 42+ Recharges Laptop60w) 7+ Recharges Led Lantern Light(10w) 17Hrs CPAP(60w) 6+Hrs Gopro(14w) 80+ Recharges Mini Fridge(40w) 10+Hrs Air Pump(40w) 10+Hrs Drone 18+ Recharges
- Input: AC Charger/PV Input Port/Car Recharge Port,3 IN 1:
- PV/AC Adapter----(DC 7.9*0.9mm): 42V/90W, OCV 14V~40V /MAX.10A，Solar Panel:10A(Max)14V～40V/Max.120W Max.10A.MC4 Connector
- Car Charger: 12/24V ( DC12V Car Can Recharge it to 40-50% Capacity , and DC24V Car can Recharge it Fully.)
- Outputs: 2*AC110V,(300W Continuous, 450W Surge Max),1*Wireless Charging Port,1*PD USB-C Port (max.45w).,4*5V3A(Max) USB-A Ports.,2*12V/3A DC-Ports .,1*12V/10A(Max) Car Port.,1*Wireless Charging Port.,1*LED Lighting
- LG Lithium Ion Battery Cell
- Pack Capacity: 500Wh/300W
- Lifecycles: 1000+ Cycles
- Shelf-Life: Charge Every 3-6 Months
- Management System: 'MPPT' Charge Controller, Low Battery Protection
- Size & Net Weight: 11.6*7.5*7.7inch,13.6lbs
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Operating Temperature::0-40°C/10%-90>#/p###
What's in the Box
- 1*BLUETTI Portable Power Station (500Wh/300W, 11.6*7.5*7.7inch,13.6lbs),
- 1*AC Adapter&Cable,
- 1*Cigarette Lighter Cable( Cigarette Port to DC7909 Connector Male),
- 1*MC4 Cable (MC4 Connector to DC 7909 male),
- 1*USB Type-C Cable,
- 1*User Manual, 1*Service Card.
Safety By Design
The BLUETTI AC50S 500Wh/300W Portable Power Station includes a Battery Management System (BMS) that enables Short Circuit Protection, Voltage Control, Temperature Control and more for enhanced safety.
Features of the Bluetti AC50S Portable Power Station
- Smaller, lighter design, No Gas, No Fumes & No Noise. A way cleaner, safer and quieter alternative to gasoline backup generators.
- Regulated 12V DC Output, run your 12V appliances without reduction.
- That's designed to power drones, camera equipment, laptops, phones, and more.
- Regulated 12V DC Output
- 3 Charge Methods(Solar Panel,AC Wall Outlet,Car Charge)
Based on 1 review
No one should expect this to serve as a whole house generator. In a blackout or a crisis, however, this offers sufficient power to meet some minimal needs such as recycling a fridge or freezer for short intervals or perhaps using a small microwave. The fact that it can charge solar makes it even more practical for such a time. Mine came 50% charged. I fully charged it and stored it for the time of need. Could be great for camping as well.