Bluetti AC50S 300W 500Wh Portable Power Station
BLUETTI AC50S 500Wh/300W Portable Power Station - Keep Your Gears Running, Indoors And Out.
Safety By Design
Battery Management System (BMS) Enables Short Circuit Protection, Voltage Control, Temperature Control And More Advanced Safety Operations. Other Enhanced Safety.
- Smaller, lighter design, No Gas, No Fumes & No Noise. A way cleaner, safer and quieter alternative to gasoline backup generators.
- Regulated 12V DC Output, run your 12V appliances without reduction.
- That's designed to power drones, camera equipment, laptops, phones, and more.
- Regulated 12V DC Output
- 3 Charge Methods(Solar Panel,AC Wall Outlet,Car Charge)
- Industry-leading Outputs(AC and 45W PD USB-C Power port)
- MPPT Built-In
- Intelligent Cooling System
- Ultra-safe Lithium Battery
- LED Lantern+SOS function
- LCD Screen With Charge/Discharge And Battery Life Status Switch With Indicator Light For On/Off Output Port Charging
- Iphone X 42+ Recharges Laptop60w) 7+ Recharges Led Lantern Light(10w) 17Hrs CPAP(60w) 6+Hrs Gopro(14w) 80+ Recharges Mini Fridge(40w) 10+Hrs Air Pump(40w) 10+Hrs Drone 18+ Recharges
- Input: AC Charger/PV Input Port/Car Recharge Port,3 IN 1:
- PV/AC Adapter----(DC 7.9*0.9mm): 42V/90W, OCV 14V~40V /MAX.10A，Solar Panel:10A(Max)14V～40V/Max.120W Max.10A.MC4 Connector
- Car Charger: 12/24V ( DC12V Car Can Recharge it to 40-50% Capacity , and DC24V Car can Recharge it Fully.)
- Outputs: 2*AC110V,(300W Continuous, 450W Surge Max),1*Wireless Charging Port,1*PD USB-C Port (max.45w).,4*5V3A(Max) USB-A Ports.,2*12V/3A DC-Ports .,1*12V/10A(Max) Car Port.,1*Wireless Charging Port.,1*LED Lighting
- LG Lithium Ion Battery Cell
- Pack Capacity: 500Wh/300W
- Lifecycles: 1000+ Cycles
- Shelf-Life: Charge Every 3-6 Months
- Management System: 'MPPT' Charge Controller, Low Battery Protection
- Size & Net Weight: 11.6*7.5*7.7inch,13.6lbs
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Operating Temperature::0-40°C/10%-90>#/p###
What's in the Box
- 1*BLUETTI Portable Power Station (500Wh/300W, 11.6*7.5*7.7inch,13.6lbs),
- 1*AC Adapter&Cable,
- 1*Cigarette Lighter Cable( Cigarette Port to DC7909 Connector Male),
- 1*MC4 Cable (MC4 Connector to DC 7909 male),
- 1*USB Type-C Cable,
- 1*User Manual, 1*Service Card.
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
What devices can Bluetti AC50s power?
- Please note that the AC output ports can only charge/power devices that operate at less than 300-Watts, besides, the whole wattage should be under 300watts as well . Once exceeding, Bluetti AC50 will shut off automatically. Please refer to your device specification before purchase.
How to know the working times for my device?
- Working time = 500Wh* 0.85 / operating wattage of your device For reference, assuming power consumption of your device is 60W (might be aLaptop ), working time will be 500Wh*0.85/60w=7hrs (rough calculated) . Please note: actual power consumption varies from different usages, please consult Bluetti for better purchase decision.
What is the capacity of this AC50S power station?
- 500Wh, 45000mAh/11.1 Vdc.
What kind of battery cell used in the AC50S power station?
- We built in Auto-Level 3C rated Li-ion battery cell, it has longer cycle time, low heat, higher discharge rate than other ordinary battery core.
How to know whether your device can be charged by our AC50S?
- Please note that the AC output ports can only charge/power devices that operate at less than 300-Watts, besides, the whole wattage should be under 300watts as well . Once exceeding, Bluetti AC50s will shut off automatically. Please refer to your device specification before purchase.
How to calculate the working time for your device?
- Working time (rough calculated) = 500Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your. This is the theoretical value calculated: charge it without using it. Actual working time may varies on how you use the device, pls contact Bluetti for details.
Can charge and discharge at the same time?
- Yes, it can.
How to choose compatible Solar panel?
- It must meets: 1)Open Circuit Voltage (OCV): 12-40V/Max.10A, Max.120W (DC7907 to MC4 Charging cable is included) 2)MC4 Connector Tips: make sure the total OCV(open circuit voltage) is no more than 40V if you connect several solar panel in series!
How long can be recharged by Solar Panel?
- It depends on the input power of the solar panel and the strength of the sunlight. For example, for 120W solar panel, the charge time is about 4-5Hrs.
Order a Bluetti AC50S 300W 500Wh Portable Power Station today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Bluetti Portable Power Stations. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
No one should expect this to serve as a whole house generator. In a blackout or a crisis, however, this offers sufficient power to meet some minimal needs such as recycling a fridge or freezer for short intervals or perhaps using a small microwave. The fact that it can charge solar makes it even more practical for such a time. Mine came 50% charged. I fully charged it and stored it for the time of need. Could be great for camping as well.