Bluetti EB70S 716Wh Portable Power Station, LiFePO4, 800-Wattage, USB Outputs, 4 Pure Sine Wave AC Outlets, Solar Panel Chargeable, Wireless Charging Pad, and LED Lamp Lighting
A Compact Power Station to Stay Powered Anywhere!
Go anywhere and power your gadgets with the Bluetti EB70S Portable Power Station, featuring a portable, lightweight package packing an incredible 716 watt-hours of energy. It has enough capacity to power most power tools, TVs, electric cookers, kitchen appliances, and computer electronics. Now you can watch a movie on a large screen TV or have a dance party with your big speakers while camping. The Bluetti EB70S is one of the best portable power stations you can buy.
A Compact Package to Power All Loads
You will find a portable power station handy in various situations, like in event spaces, using equipment such as stoves, speakers, and TVs, and using electronics for camping. It is also handy as an emergency backup power during a power outage. Aside from using them in far-flung places, you can now operate your electronics and tools during power outages or inclement weather. The Bluetti EB70S comes in a durable and lightweight package that you can quickly bring in a car.
Powered by Stable LiFePO4 Batteries
The Bluetti EB70S Portable Power Station is powered by lithium-iron (LiFePO4) deep-cycle batteries. This is a more stable lithium battery technology with a high safety margin. It is a high-capacity battery that can withstand a lot of cycles, up to 2,500 times, so it has long battery life. The power station still retains excellent output and capacity even with frequent usage.
Way Better than Fuel-Powered Generators
The problem with gas generators is that they are noisy and vibrate a lot. In addition, generators are not suited in the home or in the outdoors because they emit unpleasant and toxic fumes. If you try to use a gasoline generator in the wilderness or in nature parks, you will attract attention due to the noise. Lastly, they are too heavy to be lifted around.
Using gasoline generators is impractical in many situations. They need periodic maintenance to ensure it does not misfire or develop leaks in their fuel lines that can cause a fire. Compare that to portable power stations that are quiet, light in weight, and do not emit smoke when operating.
Power Up to 12 Devices at Once
The Bluetti EB70S Power Station has four AC outlets and four USB ports to power several devices. The power station also has full safety features, including a battery management system with over-voltage and heat protection. It comes with an LCD to keep an eye on the power level, so purchase the Bluetti EB70S Portable Power Station here at Solar Paradise!
- Power your tools and appliances wherever you go with Bluetti EB70S. This mini power station is a much safer alternative to fuel-powered generators that are noisy, emit polluting exhaust gases, and require maintenance. It is handy for powering up your power tools and electric devices in remote locations with no power. This makes the Bluetti EB70S useful for hiking, outdoor adventures, fieldwork, gatherings, organizing parties and events, DIY projects, and a power backup at home.
- The cooler-sized portable station packs a 716 watt-hour capacity and delivers 800 watts of continuous power and up to 1,400-watts of surge peak, which is more than enough for high-power devices and electronics such as power tools, large-screen TVs, toasters, mini-fridge, and speakers. The Bluetti EB70S also comes with USB-A and USB-C ports, plus a wireless charging pad, for mobile devices and laptops. You can bring this power station on distant adventures and watch your favorite movies on your phone or computer.
- Even if you are at home, you will find uses for the Bluetti EB70S. It is a good power backup in case of inclement weather, or bring it and use it anywhere. You can easily carry it since it measures only 12.6” inches L x 8.5” inches W x 8.7” inches H, and it is much smaller than most coolers. It weighs only 21.4 lbs. It is one of the lightest and most compact on the market. It is much lighter than most small generators and be easily carried and transported in your car.
- You can quickly recharge it by hooking it up on a wall outlet, with the 12-volt car output (needs 7.5 hours), or with the Bluetti 200-Watt Solar Panels (4.5 hours only). Hooking it to a standard AC plug will take 4.5 hours, so plugging it on the wall makes it ready after a short wait. The Bluetti EB70S comes with a built-in MPPT controller that improves recharging efficiency from solar panels.
- It is powered by proven lithium-iron batteries that have high power capacity and excellent longevity (up to 2,500 cycles). It has a very stable cell chemistry that can withstand a lot of charges and discharges. We recommend you use and recharge the power station every three to six months to preserve battery lifespan.
- The Bluetti EB70S Portable Power Station comes with (4x) 120V AC outlets, two USB-C ports, two fast-charge USB-A ports, and (1x) 12-volt car outlet. The power station has a complete set of safety features, including under- and over-voltage, overcurrent, discharge protection, overheat, short circuit, and overcharging protection.
- It is a much better alternative to noisy and smelly gas-powered generators. You have plenty of options to recharge it on wall outlets and solar panels. The unit automatically shuts down if the total output exceeds 800 watts. You can easily see the remaining power and the actual power input/output on the LCD.
Enjoy Having Power on the Road!
Do you want to have a consistent source of power in your home? Want to use your equipment or tools in distant places with no power? Have an eco-friendly and lightweight energy source with the Bluetti EB70S Portable Power Station, featuring a compact package with an incredible capacity and capability of delivering up to 800 watts. That is more than enough for power-hungry equipment such as electric grills, pressure cookers, speakers, lights, mini-fridges, or microwave ovens. The power station can be used for up to 12 devices at once! It is a good power source for sensitive electronics like computers and medical equipment.
Plenty of Outlets for Appliances and Gadgets
The Bluetti EB70S also comes with several AC outlets and USB-A and USB-C outlets to power tools and computers. You will find it handy for remote working on the beach, in parks, or while camping. You can also use it as a power source during events, construction, fieldwork, and other off-grid locations. It is also useful as a power backup or for DIY work in locations where long extension cords are impractical or where power is hard to find.
Powered by High Capacity Lithium Batteries
The portable power station is made with LiFePO4 batteries that have stable chemistry and a high energy density. The power station itself is easy to carry as it weighs less than 22 lbs., or the same as a dog crate or a stack of books. Because of its light weight, you can easily carry it around and transport it in your car.
Only Takes Around Six Hours to Recharge
The Bluetti EB70S is easily charged using wall outlets and solar panel setups. You can hook it with the Bluetti 200-Watt Solar Panel for a truly off-grid experience, or plug it into your car and charge it while you drive. It charges to full in just 6.5 hours when plugged into a wall outlet, so the unit can be ready in just a short period.
Comes with Complete Safety Features for Your Peace of Mind
The Bluetti EB70S Portable Power Station is quiet and much safer than generators. It comes with overvoltage, overcurrent, short circuit, high-temperature, and over-charging protection. The unit shuts down automatically when too much power is drawn to preserve the battery capacity. Do note that the unit is not waterproof.
The power station has a safe operating temperature range of -12 to 40 C (-4 to 104 F). The Bluetti EB70S is a clean and reliable source of power. Use it to charge computers and other delicate gadgets such as drones, TVs, cameras, tablet computers, and laptops.
Be More Capable with Clean and Portable Power Solutions by Bluetti
A portable power station is advantageous for off-grid and a power backup for homes or businesses. Now you can have a ready power source in case of blackouts or bring it to distant locations and still use your electrical equipment or devices. Now you can watch TV or use your laptop while camping.
Get amazing deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase this Bluetti EB70S 716Wh Portable Power Station here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Capacity: 716Wh (22.4V, 32Ah)
- Type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- Life Cycles: 2,500+ Cycles to 80% Original Capacity
- Shelf-life: Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months
- Management System: MPPT Controller, BMS, etc.
- AC Outlets: 4 x 120V/20A AC Outlets, 800W In Total
- Inverter Type: Pure Sine Wave
- Surge Power: 1,400W
- USB-C Port: 2 x 100W Max.
- USB-A Port: 2 x 5V/3A
- 12V DC Outlets: 1 x 12V/10A (Car Outlet), 2 x 12V/10A (DC5521)
- Wireless Charging Pad: 1 x 15W Max.
- AC Adapter Input: 200W Max.
- Solar Input: 200W Max., VOC 12-28V, 8A
- Car Input: 12/24V from Cigarette Lighter Port
- RECHARGE TIME
- AC Adapter (200W): ≈4-4.5 Hours
- Solar (200W): ≈4-4.5 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)
- 12V/24V Car Outlet (100W/200W): ≈7.5 or 4.0 Hours
- 240V Split Phase Bonding: No. Need 240V power source? Explore here
- Scalability: No. Enter for BLUETTI expandable power stations
- Pass-through Charging: Yes
- Weight: 21.4lb (9.7 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 12.6 x 8.5 x 8.7 in (32 x 21.6 x 22.1cm)
- Operating Temperature: -4-104℉ (-20-40℃)
- Storage Temperature: 14-113℉ (-10-45℃)
- Certifications: CEC, DOE, FCC, QC3.0, CA Prop 65
- Warranty: 24 Months (Enter to learn more about BLUETTI warranty policy)
What's in the Box
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
What devices can be charged/powered by BLUETTI EB70S?
- At first, please check the rated power of your electronics. For EB70, the maximum rated output power is 800W, which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 800W, the inverter will shut off.
How long will EB70S power my device?
- Working time (estimation) = (716Wh*0.85) / operating power of your device. Please note that the actual working time may vary under different environments.
Can it be charged by using 2 solar panels in series?
- Yes, just make sure the total open-circuit voltage (VOC) of the solar panels is less than 28V, otherwise it may trigger the charging over-voltage protection.
Can it charge and discharge simultaneously?
- Yes, but it is not recommended to charge and discharge at the same time in order to protect the battery life.
Order a Bluetti EB70S 800W 716Wh Portable Power Station today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Bluetti Portable Power Stations. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!