Bluetti EP500 Pro 5100Wh Portable Power Station, LiFePO4, 3000-Wattage, USB Output, 4 Pure Sine Wave AC Outlets, Solar Panel Chargeable, and Wireless Charging Pads, Smart Touchscreen and Bluetooth Connection
A Movable Power Station to Stay Powered Anywhere!
Go anywhere and power your gadgets with the Bluetti EP500 Pro Portable Power Station, featuring a portable package with an incredible 5,100 watt-hours capacity. It is the more advanced sibling of the Bluetti EP500. It has a higher wattage and has a lot of power for most heavy-duty power tools, TVs, electric cookers, kitchen appliances, and computer electronics. In addition, you can use it at home as an uninterruptible power supply (UPS). It is rollable and portable, so you can watch a movie on a large-screen TV or have a dance party with your big speakers while camping. Thanks to its super-size capacity, the Bluetti EP500 Pro is one of the best portable power stations you can buy. It is a choice for users who need lots of power.
A Compact Power Station with Lots of Capacity
The Bluetti EP500 Pro has enough capacity and capability to power up to 15 devices, including laptops, computers, TVs, and air conditioners. You will find a portable power station handy in various situations, like in event spaces, using equipment such as stoves, speakers, and TVs, and using electronics for camping. It is also handy as an emergency backup power during a power outage. Aside from using them in far-flung places, you can now operate your electronics and tools during power outages or inclement weather. The EP500 Pro comes in a durable and rollable package.
Powered by Stable LiFePO4 Batteries
The Bluetti EP500 Pro Portable Power Station is powered by lithium-iron (LiFePO4) deep-cycle batteries and comes with an advanced battery management system. This is a more stable lithium battery technology with a high safety margin. It is a high-capacity battery that can withstand many cycles, up to 3,500 times, and still retain 80% of its capacity. The power station has long battery life and still retains excellent output and capacity even with frequent usage.
Way Better than Fuel-Powered Generators
The problem with gas generators is that they are noisy and vibrate a lot. In addition, generators are not suited in the home or the outdoors because they emit unpleasant fumes and toxic carbon monoxide. If you try to use a gasoline generator in the wilderness or nature parks, you will attract attention due to the noise.
Using gasoline generators is impractical in many situations. They need periodic maintenance to ensure it does not misfire or develop leaks in their fuel lines that can cause a fire. Compare that to portable power stations that are quiet, light in weight, and do not emit smoke when operating.
Power Up to 15 Devices at Once
The Bluetti EP500 Pro Power Station has four AC outlets and four USB ports to power several devices. The power station also has full safety features, including a battery management system with over-voltage and heat protection. It comes with a touchscreen LCD and connects to your phone via Bluetooth so you can keep an eye on the power level, so purchase the Bluetti EP500 Pro Portable Power Station here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Power your home and your tools wherever you go with Bluetti EP500 Pro. This power station is a much safer alternative to fuel-powered generators that are noisy, emit polluting exhaust gases, and require maintenance. It is handy for powering up your power tools and electric devices in remote locations with no power. This makes the EP500 Pro useful for hiking, outdoor adventures, fieldwork, gatherings, organizing parties and events, DIY projects, and a power backup at home.
- The portable station packs an incredible 5,100-watt-hour capacity. It delivers 3,000 watts of continuous power and up to 6,000 watts of surge peak, which is more than enough for high-power devices and electronics such as power tools, large-screen TVs, toasters, mini-fridge, and speakers. The Bluetti EP500 Pro also comes with USB-C and USB-A ports, plus wireless charging pads, for mobile devices and laptops. You can bring this power station on distant adventures and watch your favorite movies on your phone or computer.
- Even at home, you will find uses for the Bluetti EP500 Pro. It is a good power backup in case of inclement weather. You can also plug it into the wall outlet to serve as an uninterruptible power supply for your computer, laptop, or servers. The power station measures 22.8” inches L x 11.8” inches W x 29.9” inches H, much smaller than most gas generators. It weighs 183 lbs. It comes with wheels so that you can roll it around.
- You can quickly recharge it by hooking it up on a wall outlet, with the 12-volt car output, or with the Bluetti Solar Panels. The Bluetti EP500 Pro has a built-in MPPT controller that improves recharging efficiency from solar panels.
- It is powered by proven lithium-iron batteries that have high power capacity and excellent longevity (up to 3,500+ cycles). It has very stable cell chemistry that can withstand a lot of charges and discharges. We recommend you use and recharge the power station every three to six months to preserve battery lifespan.
- Bluetti EP500 Pro Portable Power Station comes with (4x) 120V AC outlets, four USB-A ports, one fast-charge USB-C port (100W), two wireless charging pads, and other DC outlets. The power station has a complete set of safety features, including under- and over-voltage, overcurrent, discharge protection, overheat, short circuit, and overcharging protection.
- It is a much better alternative to noisy and smelly gas-powered generators. You have plenty of options to recharge it on wall outlets and solar panels. You can easily see the remaining power and the actual power input/output on the LCD.
Enjoy Having Power on the Road!
Do you want to have a consistent source of power in your home? Want to use your equipment or tools in distant places with no power? Have an eco-friendly and quiet energy source with the Bluetti EP500 Pro Portable Power Station, featuring a compact package with an incredible capacity and capability of delivering up to 3,000 watts. That is more than enough for power-hungry equipment such as electric grills, pressure cookers, speakers, lights, mini-fridges, or microwave ovens. The power station can be used for up to 15 devices at once! It is a good power source for sensitive electronics like computers and medical equipment. You can also plug it into your home outlet to serve as a UPS.
Plenty of Outlets for Appliances and Gadgets
The Bluetti EP500 Pro also comes with several AC outlets and USB-A and USB-C outlets to power tools and computers. You will find it handy for remote working on the beach, in parks, or while camping. You can also use it as a power source during events, construction, fieldwork, and other off-grid locations. It is also useful as a power backup or for DIY work in locations where long extension cords are impractical or where power is hard to find.
Powered by High Capacity Lithium Batteries
The portable power station is made with LiFePO4 batteries that have stable chemistry and a high energy density. The power station comes with wheels and can be easily rolled around. Because of its light weight, you can easily carry it around and transport it in your car.
Rechargeable with Solar Panels and AC Outlets
The Bluetti EP500 Pro is easily charged using wall outlets and solar panel setups. You can hook it with the Bluetti Solar Panels for a truly off-grid experience, or plug it into your car and charge it while you drive. You can hook it into an AC outlet for quicker charging.
Comes with Complete Safety Features for Your Peace of Mind
The Bluetti EP500 Pro Portable Power Station is quiet and much safer than generators. It comes with overvoltage, overcurrent, short circuit, high-temperature, and over-charging protection. The unit shuts down automatically when too much power is drawn to preserve the battery capacity. Do note that the unit is not waterproof.
The power station has a safe operating temperature range of -12 to 40 C (-4 to 104 F). The Bluetti EP500 Pro is a clean and reliable source of power. Use it to charge computers and other delicate gadgets such as drones, TVs, cameras, tablet computers, and laptops.
Be More Capable with Clean and Portable Power Solutions by Bluetti
A portable power station is advantageous for off-grid and a power backup for homes or businesses. Now you can have a ready power source in case of blackouts or bring it to distant locations and still use your electrical equipment or devices. Now you can watch TV or use your laptop while camping.
Our design philosophy at Bluetti is hoping for a better earth and blue sky, and much more, in the future. From that idea, we built a whole line of solar power storage products for adventurers and homeowners. Our company is currently headquartered in Vegas, Nevada. We started selling on Amazon.com in 2019 and have met success ever since. Our devices have safety features, with CEC, DOE, FCC, QC3.0, and CA Prop 65 certifications. Get amazing deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase this Bluetti EP500 Pro 5,100Wh Portable Power Station here at Electric Bike Paradise!
What's in the Box
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
In-Grid UPS Setup Guide
For non-solar-powered household circuits:
- An electrician with a professional technician certificate is required to install the in-grid power system, connect the wires of critical equipment from your main electrical box to the BLUETTI UPS BOX. When the power fails, it will automatically switch to EP500 or EP500 Pro for the power supply. The connection method: power grid--home main circuit--BLUETTI UPS box--EP500 or EP500Pro--critical equipment (such as refrigerator, electric light, and server).
- If the open-circuit voltage of the solar panels is within the specified input range of EP500, they can be directly connected into EP500 or EP500Pro through the MC4 port connectors to build up the UPS system.
- If the open-circuit voltage of your panels exceeds the input limitation of EP500 or EP500Pro, they need to pass the "PV step-down module" to decrease the voltage before connecting into the system. The connection method is solar panels--PV step-down module--EP500 or EP500Pro--critical equipment (such as refrigerator, electric light, and server).
Why is there a limitation on the power of the equipment loaded by the US version of EP500 or EP500Pro in the mobile UPS mode?
- When EP500 or EP500Pro is plugged into a home wall outlet, the power output will be limited by the current of the wall plug.
The power of output is subject to:
- If your home's socket features 120V/15A, the equipment carried by EP500 or EP500Pro cannot exceed 1800W.
- If your home socket features 120V/25A, then EP500 load equipment can be no more than 2000W, and EP500Pro can be 3000W for safety.
Can I change the working mode of EP500 or EP500Pro to work as a mobile UPS after the EP500 connected to the home grid?
- Yes, you can. Turn off EP500 or EP500Pro first, and then unplug the cable on it, remind to set the Max. Grid Current to 15A.
What is the UPS switching time?
- No delay for online UPS
- 20ms from standby UPS
How much is the loss of AC and DC?
- In standby state: less than 10W,
- AC_ON & DC_OFF: less than 20W,
- AC-ON & DC_ON: less than 25W
After the stated 6000 battery cycles, how much capacity is left in EP500 and EP500 Pro?
- EP500 and EP500 Pro can maintain above 50% capacity after 6000 cycles.
What's the frequency?
- 60Hz: US, Canada
- 50Hz: Europe, UK, Australia
- Frequency 50/60Hz cannot be switched
What should I do if the solar panels on the roof of my house exceed the open circuit voltage requirement?
- You can reduce the open-circuit voltage by ordering a BLUETTI PV Voltage Drop Modular. Doesn't require changing the original installation and connection method of solar panels in your house. Through this modular, the open-circuit voltage of roof panels can be matched with the input specs of EP500/EP500Pro
Can I use third party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?
- EP500: 55-145V/Max.20A, Max.1200W.
- EP500Pro: dual MPPT, each is 35-150V/Max.12A,1200W Max. (2400W Max. For dual connection).
- Suitable MC4 connector.
- We recommend that the solar panels to be connected should be of the same brand.
Are there any restrictions on the use of the 100W USB-C port?
- The charging power will work at only 60W at most instead of 30W if the USB-C cable does not have 5A MFI certification.
After the DC port of 12V30A is opened, can the other DC ports be used?
- No, for the 30A large-current, the other ports besides 12V/30A RV ports won`t work. In addition, you must cover the rubber plug when the DC is turned on and the 12V/30A port is idle , otherwise it may cause a short circuit if the cable falls in.
Note on the output power of the Split Phase Bonding Function.
- There is only one AC port marked 4000W/220-240 (or 6000W/220-240) on the Split Phase Fusion Boxes that can power the High-voltage devices. Other 6 AC ports cannot load more than 2000W on EP500 (3000W on EP500Pro).
- Under Split Phase Bonding mode, the total load power of all AC ports (on the machine and Split Phase Fusion Boxes) can not exceed 4000W for EP500 (6000W for EP500Pro).
If one of the EP500(or EP500Pro) is out of power, does the Split Phase Bonding Function continue to work?
- If any one of the two EP500(or EP500Pro) runs out of power, the high-voltage output ports on the Split Phase Fusion Boxes will stop outputting power. The machine which still has the power needs to be set to ”Single Phase” mode manually.
Does the Split Phase Bonding Function apply to one EP500 and one EP500 Pro?
- No. Only applicable to units of the same model and specifications. For example, two EP500 or two EP500Pro are recommended. Besides, the Split Phase Fusion Boxes also are different.
Order a Bluetti EP500 Pro 3000W 5100Wh Portable Power Station today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Bluetti Portable Power Stations. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
We use this for lighting at our booth for art shows; it is lightweight and allows us to have lights in our booth for 9 hours. Expensive but so worth it! So much better than carrying marine batteries! Easy to charge and easy to use.