BougeRV 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit
The BougeRV 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Starter kit is the best choice for you as a starter to an off-grid system. This Solar kit can be used for Multiple off-grid applications such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds cabins and so on. It provides a constant supply of power to your battery. Don't worry about batteries going dead between trips or while docked.
- High solar cell efficiency: Monocrystalline 21.9%
- Half-cut Cells Technology: Compared with the Standard module, the current is reduced by half, the resistance loss is reduced, so the heat is reduced Reliable
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum material can withstand the change of the outdoor environment and prolong its service life.
- Aerodynamic Design could disperse the air flow smoothly to reduce air noise and fuel waste by minimizing the wind resistance, and you can barely hear any noticeable sound.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets.
- Sealed, Gel Flooded and Lithium charging algorithm ready.
- Li 30 Amp PWM Solar Charge Controller is Compatible with 12v/24v batteries (SLD, FLD, GEL, LiFePO4, ternary lithium battery and LTO battery) and is able to auto resettable after protected shut-off, also able to wake up dormant lithium battery after setting to Li battery type.it ensures rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast and secure mounting.
- Li 30Amp PWM Solar Charge Controller, 6 protections ( over-temperature, open-circuit, short-circuit, overload, reverse prevention circuit, reverse current protections ).
- With the Li 30A PWM Charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 360W (12V) and 720W （24V）. The BougeRV 100W Monocrystalline Expansion Kit is the perfect solution for future expansion.
- SKU: KIT01-ISE112
100 Watt Mono Solar Panel
- Peak Power Pm (W): 100W
- Solar Cell: Monocrystalline & 9BB Cell
- Open circuit voltage Voc (V): 21.4V
- Package diameter: 40.35* 22.44 * 2.56 in
- Max.power voltage Vmp (V): 18.15V
- Product diameter: 39.17 * 21.26 * 1.38 in
- Short circuit current Isc (A): 6.11A
- Net Weight : 16.97 lbs(7.7 kg)
- Max.power current Imp (A): 5.51A
- Warranty: 18 Months
- Solar cells Efficciency: 21.9%
30Amp PWM Solar Charge Controller
- Nominal Voltage: 12V/24V
- Rated Charge Current: 30A
- Max. PV Input Voltage: 50 VDC
- Operating Temperature: 31 °F to 140 °F
- Common Ground: Positive Ground
- Weight: 0.64 lbs/10.24 ounces
- Backlight Display Time: 15s off without operation
- Compatible Battery Types: SLD(lead-acid battery), FLD Battery, Gel Battery，Lithium-ion Battery, LiFePO4, Ternary Lithium Battery
- No-load loss: <8mA
- The maximum allowable voltage of battery terminal: <32V
- Light control delay: 1 minute
- Dimensions: 6.26*3.94*1.53 in.
20ft 10AWG Solar Extension Cable
- Rating Voltage: -DC :1.8KV -AC: 0.6~1KV
- Degree of Protection: IP65
- Fire Rated: IEC60332-1
- Temperature: -40~﹢90℃
- Service life: ＞25 years（ -40~﹢90℃）
- Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Wire Gauge: 10AWG
- Length: 20Ft
- Normal Cross Sectional Area of the Conductor (mm2): 6.0
8ft 10AWG Wire Copper Tray Cable
- Specification: 8ft 10awg (6 square meters)
- Material: tinned copper
- Withstand voltage: DC 1000V
- Current: 30A
- Temperature: -20℃-80℃
- Copper ring material: brass and tin-plated
- Aperture: 10mm Thickness: 0.8mm
Mounting Z Bracket Mount Kits
- Weight:0.996KG / 2.19 lb.
- Suitable for ≥ 600 Watt solar panel
- Application: PV module installation on RV or boat
- Material: Aluminum corrosion-free construction
- 1 Piece 100 Watt Mono Solar Panel
Li 30A PWM Solar Charge Controller
- 20ft 10AWG Solar Extension Cable
- 8ft 10 AWG Wire Copper Tray Cable
- Mounting Z Bracket Mount Kits
Tips: Due to accessories for this solar kit from different warehouses, will be separated into several packages.
View and Download
Order a BougeRV 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our BougeRV Solar Panel Kits. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
I needed a basic power set up to charge my battery-powered tools, misc camping gear, and a light in my shed.
I was quoted a couple of thousand dollars to run power to my sheld, that wasn't worth the cost. This was the best solution for what I needed. It only took me about 2 hours from unpacking to begin charging.
Would recommend this for anyone in the same situation I was in!!!!!
Great starter kit! There is no excuse to not buy! Easy to install. I use the no screw ABS bracket which made the installation on my boat roof look great!