Chartior C10 48V/18.2Ah 1000W Folding Electric Scooter
Chartior scooters are designed with excellent materials. Stable, foldable, comfortable, equipped with front and rear disc brakes and LED lights to ride at night, this electric scooter will become your favorite means of transport!
Its integrated shock absorbers in the front streering column and a set of refined and beautifully designed rear twin hydraulic suspension.
1000 Watt Motor
Its powerful motor allows the rider to reach different top speeds and miles depending on the chosen batteries.
Front and Rear Disk Brakes
Its 10" pneumatic tires and front and rear disc brakes, the scooter offers an excellent ride quality and unparalleled safety.
- Front and Rear LED & Frame lighting
- Motor: 1000W
- Range: 30-40 Miles
- Top Speed: 32 MPH
- Battery: 48V18.2AH
- Battery Functions: Balanced Charged Protection, Overcharging protection, Over discharge protection, charging Temperature protection, Overcurrent protection, Short circuit protection, sleep protection.
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Brake: Front & Rear Disc Brake
- Suspension: Front & Rear Suspension
- Display: Battery Capacity, Speed, Single Range, Total Range, Speed Adjustment
- Tires: 10” pneumatic tire
- Weight: 52 LBS
- Size: 45” x 22” x 47”
- Folding Size: 45” x 10” x 16.5”
- Max Load: 265 LBS
Order a Chartior C10 48V/18.2Ah 1000W Folding Electric Scooter today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Chartior Folding Electric Scooters. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
Great for roaming around town. Comfortable ride and folds for convenient carrying. Lots of fun. Feels well engineered and sold at a very affordable price.
Perfect scooter. Like that it has cruise control. Aesthetic. Easy to assemble in a couple of steps. Goes fast enough but still feels safe at the highest speed. Overall a great buy!
Purchased in March for my daughter to commute around her college campus. Multiple large hills! Battery charge lasts 5 days with constant use. Gets 30 mph on flat roads and between 19 to 21 mph going uphill. Very pleased with this scooter!