EcoFlow Delta 1000 with 1x 110-Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel, Portable Power Station Solar Generation Kit Li-Ion 1008-Watt Hours Capacity, USB Output, 6 Pure Sine Wave AC Outlets
Get Power Anytime, Anywhere!
Go anywhere and power your devices wherever you go with the EcoFlow EcoFlow Delta 1000 Portable Power Station with one 110-watt solar panel, featuring a complete solar system package and an incredible 1,600 watts of power that is capable enough to power big appliances and electronics. That is a premium solar panel and a large capacity power station! It is a powerful solar kit battery generator with the capacity to power items such as a cooker, a toaster, a table saw, or other high-power devices, thanks to its huge capacity. Enjoy clean, off-grid energy! The EcoFlow Delta 1000 with 1x 110-Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel System is one of the lightest and the best solar generator kits you can buy. Use it to lower electricity usage and reduce electricity bills.
Harness the Power of the Sun!
Now have reliable electricity with the power of the sun with the EcoFlow Delta 1000 with 110-Watt Off Grid Solar Kits. You will find a portable power station handy in various situations, such as operating power tools, for event spaces, using equipment such as stoves, speakers, and TV’s, and using electronics for camping, where using power outlets is not feasible. You can now operate your electronics and tools during power outages or inclement weather. The Delta 110-watt solar panels come with durable tempered glass with an IP67 water-resistant rating, so you can use them anywhere.
Powered by Energy Dense Lithium-Ion Batteries
The EcoFlow Delta 1000 Portable Solar Panel Kit is powered by lithium-ion batteries with a high energy density and capacity. Lithium batteries can withstand more repeated discharges and have a longer lifespan than lead batteries. That means the power station can give out high output and capacity even with frequent discharges and charging.
Meanwhile, the Ecoflow Solar Panels are monocrystalline panels with a higher conversion efficiency (up to 23%) than other polycrystalline panels. Monocrystalline panels are more durable and have a higher heat tolerance. It captures the sun's power and uses it to charge the power station for a clean, reliable, and truly off-grid source of power for your gadgets, tools, and appliances. It is a complete solar system and backup power for electricity outages or when camping or working in distant locations.
Way Better than Fuel-Powered Generators
The problem with gas generators is that they are noisy and vibrate a lot. In addition, generators are not suited in the home or outdoors because they emit unpleasant and toxic fumes. If you try to use a gasoline generator in the wilderness or nature parks, you will attract attention due to the noise. Lastly, they are too heavy to be lifted around.
Using gasoline generators is impractical in many situations. They need periodic maintenance to ensure it does not misfire or develop leaks in their fuel lines that can cause a fire. Compare that to solar kits that are quiet, lightweight, and do not emit smoke when operating.
Power Several Devices at Once
The Delta 1000Solar Systems have several outlets to power up several appliances and mobile devices simultaneously. The power station also has full safety features, including a battery management system with over-voltage and heat protection. It syncs with your phone so that you can keep an eye on the power level, so purchase EcoFlow Delta 1000 1x 110-Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kits here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Get clean and reliable power with Ecoflow Delta 1000 with one 110-Watt Solar Panel System. The Delta 1000 is a powerful solar powerhouse that is green, quiet, and maintenance-free compared to traditional gasoline-powered generators. You will love using this power station to power up your electronics and tools. It is very useful in powering up your power tools and electric devices and is easy to operate. This makes the solar panel kit useful for hiking, outdoor adventures, fieldwork, gatherings, organizing parties and events, DIY projects, and backup power at home.
- The Delta 1000 Solar Kit packs a 1,008 watt-hour usable energy capacity and delivers up to 3,100 surge watts of power, which is more than enough for high-power devices and electronics such as power tools, large-screen TVs, toasters, mini-fridge, and speakers. It comes with an X-Boost for power-hungry tools. The Delta 1000 also comes with USB-A and USB-C outlets for mobile devices and can power several mobile devices. You can bring this power station on distant adventures and have power.
- Have it in your home as a power backup, or carry or use it anywhere. The EcoFlow Delta 1000 Solar Power System is portable, measuring only 15.7” inches L x 8.3” inches W x 10.6” inches H, or the size of a cooler. It weighs 30.9 lbs. And can be easily carried by two persons and transported in a car. You can bring it on road trips!
- The EcoFlow Delta 1000 is the world’s fastest charging portable station. Hook it in the house’s wall outlet, and it will reach from 0% to 100% in 1.6 hours with X-Stream charging. Just plug it when empty, and it will be ready to use in just a short while. Or, you can charge it with the car outlet or two solar panels, and it will be full in four to eight hours. It has a built-in MPPT controller that improves recharging efficiency from solar panels.
- The Ecoflow Delta 1000 Solar Panel Kits are powered by the latest lithium batteries, which are lightweight, have a very high power capacity, and have excellent longevity (more than 800 cycles to 80% capacity). The power station, when fully charged, has a shelf life of one year.
- The EcoFlow Delta 1000 Battery Backup comes with (6x) 120V AC outlets, (2x) USB-A outlets, (2x) fast-charge USB-C outlet, and (1x) 12-volt car outlet. The unit has a complete set of safety features, including over-voltage, overload, overheat, short circuit, low temperature, low voltage, and overcurrent protection.
- It is an off-grid solution that is a better alternative to noisy and smelly gas-powered generators. You have plenty of options to recharge it on wall outlets and solar panels. With the two included solar panels, it charges more quickly in off-grid situations. The device also connects to a mobile phone app to monitor the watt usage and charge levels.
Plenty of Outlets for Appliances and Gadgets
Do you want to have a consistent source of power in your home? Want to use your equipment or tools in distant places with no power? Have an eco-friendly and lightweight energy source with the EcoFlow Delta 1000 with 1x 110-Watt Solar Panels Kit, featuring a high-capacity powerhouse for energizing large and power-hungry equipment. It can deliver up to a surge of 3,100 watts, which is more than enough to juice up power tools and cooking equipment, and it also comes with a complete set of AC outlets and USB-A and USB-C outlets to power mobile devices and laptops. You will love it for adventures, road trips, camping, events, construction, fieldwork, and other off-grid locations where power is hard to find.
Get Powered by the Sun and Lithium Solar Batteries
The Delta 1000 solar panel kits are made with new-generation NCM lithium batteries with high energy density yet are still lightweight. The package includes the special 110-watt solar panel, which is made of monocrystalline silicon. Monocrystalline panels have an astounding 22% efficiency and can tolerate heat better than polycrystalline solar panels.
The good thing about EcoFlow Delta 1000 Solar Panel Systems is that you have several options for charging it. You can hook it with the included 110-watt solar panels or plug it into your car outlet. You can plug it into the standard wall outlet that charges it from empty to 100% in under two hours for fast charging. Now you can use solar power to sustain energy needs, lower electricity bills, and save money. You can monitor the Delta right from your phone too.
Takes Less than Two Hours to Fully Recharge
EcoFlow Delta 1000 Solar Panel Systems readily plugs into standard wall outlets and most solar panel setups. It charges to full in around 10 hours with the included 110-watt solar panel. Hook it into the wall outlet, and it can reach 100% in 1.6 hours. That means the unit can be ready in just a short period so that you can plug it for a quick recharge for sudden excursions or emergency use.
Move with Power with EcoFlow!
A portable power station is advantageous for off-grid and a power backup for homes or businesses. Now you can have a ready power source in case of blackouts or bring it to distant locations and still use your electrical equipment or devices. Now you can watch TV or use your laptop during camping.
Get the best with EcoFlow. We create the world’s most innovative and eco-friendly power solutions for you. Our devices are complete with safety features and come with UL, CE, FCC, RoHS, TELEC tests, and certifications. Get amazing deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase this EcoFlow Delta 1000 Portable Power Station with 1x 110-Watt Panel Solar Power System here at Electric Bike Paradise!
Delta 1000 1008Wh
- SKU: EFDELTA1000-AM-EFSOLAR110N
- Net Weight: 30.9lbs (14kg)
- Dimension: 15.7 x 8.3 x 10.6 in (40 x 21 x 27 cm)
- Charge Temperature: 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)
- Discharge Temperature: -4 to 113°F (-20 to 45°C)
- Color: Gray & black
- Warranty: 24 months
- Charge Method: AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Adaptor, Solar Panel
- Full Recharge Time: 1.6 Hours (AC) 10.5 Hours (12/24V Car Adaptor) 2.6-5.3 Hours (Using 3x 160W Solar Panels) 3.2-6.3 Hours (Using 1x 400W Solar Panel)
- Capacity: 1008Wh
- Cell Chemistry: NCM
- Shelf Life: 1 year (after fully charged)
- Life Span: 500 cycles to 80+% capacity
- Management Systems: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection.
- Testing and Certification: UL CE FCC RoHS PSE
- Cell Type: 18650
- AC Charge Input Power: X-Stream charge (1000W max)
- AC Charge Input Voltage: 100-120Vac (50Hz/60Hz)
- Solar Charge Input: 400W 10-65V DC 10A max
- Car Charger: 12V/24V DC 8A max
- AC Output (x6): 1600W total (Surge 3100W), 120Vac (60Hz)
- USB-A Output (x2): 5V DC, 2.4A, 12W Max, per port
- USB-A Fast Charge (x2): 5V/2.4A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A 18W Max
- USB-C Output (x2): 5V DC, 9V DC, 15V DC, 20V DC, 3A, 60W Max, per port
- Car Power Output (x1): 108.8W, 13.6V DC, 8A
110W Solar Panel
- Unfolded Dimensions: 20.2*62.5*1.0 in (51.4*158*2.4 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 20.2*16.5*1.0 in (51.4*42*2.4 cm)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs(6KG) Solar Panel 8.8lbs (4KG)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Rated Power: 110W(+/-5W)*
- Efficiency: 21%-22%
- Connector Type: MC4
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.7V(Vmp 18.5V)
- Short Circuit Current: 6.3A(Imp 6.0A)
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
- Operating & Storage Temperature: -4° F to 185° F (-20° C to 85° C)
What's in the Box
- EcoFlow DELTA
- DELTA Bag
- Solar Panel Charging Cable
- 1.5m AC Charging Cable
- 1.5m Car Charging Cable
- User Manual of DELTA
- 110W Solar Panel
- 110W Solar Panel Bag
- User Manual of 110W Solar Panel
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for Delta to get fully charged using an AC port?
- DELTA can be recharged to 0%~80% in 1 hour, and be fully recharged within 1.6 hours.
How long does it take for Delta to get fully charged by 110W Solar Panel?
- Under perfect sunlight conditions, DELTA can be fully charged with the following solar panel setups: 1x 110W solar panel: 16h-32h 2x 110W solar panel (in series): 7.5h-15h 3x 110W solar panel (in series): 5h-10h 4x 110W solar panel: 4-8hrs.
Can I charge my Delta through the DC and AC port at the same time?
- Yes. During this situation, DELTA will prioritize AC charging, and default to DC charging when AC charging is not used.
Can Delta be used as an uninterrupted power source?
- It can be an emergency power source (EPS), which will have the same result as UPS for most electronics. Here's the difference. When your DELTA is plugged into the wall, anything plugged into it gets power from the grid, not its battery. If power from the grid stops, DELTA automatically switches to its battery supply mode within 30 milliseconds. That means anything connected will not have power for 30 milliseconds, which may mean sensitive electronics like desktop computers and data servers turn off. Test your devices individually to see if they need UPS to stay powered.
What Devices can Delta Power?
- DELTA can power essential devices whether you’re at home or outdoors. Devices include lights, microwave ovens, fridges, hairdyers, laptops, phones, electric frying pans, and more.
How do I get the most Solar Panel?
- Increase the efficiency of your solar panel by facing it directly at the sun without any obstructions. Remember to be careful when handling your solar panel because damaged cells provide less power.
Does it charge if it's inside?
- Yes, if the only thing between it and the sun is transparent, but it won’t charge as well compared to being outside. You can compare the difference by looking at the input section of your power station’s LCD screen.
Order an EcoFlow Delta 1000 + 1x 110W Solar Panel Solar Generator Kit today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our EcoFlow Solar Generators. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!