EcoFlow Delta 1000 + 4x 110W Solar Panel Solar Generator Kit
EcoFlow DELTA Power Station
Represents the new standard of battery-powered generators. Compatible with a wide range of devices, you can stay powered for hours whenever and wherever.
- Recharge 0%-80% within 1 Hour
- 6x AC Outlets (Total 1800W) & 1260Wh Capacity
- Fastest Recharge by Solar and Car
- Power 13 Devices Simultaneously
Stay off the grid with EcoFlow 110W Solar Panel Charger. Made up of efficient monocrystalline silicon cells, it can recharge DELTA and your electric devices, and keep your equipment running without interruption when connected to our portable power station.
- Compatible with the Most Generators
- Upgrade High Efficiency
- Portable & Foldable Kickstand Panel
- Waterproof & Durable
Stay in charge of any situation with DELTA and keep your devices powered at all times. DELTA has a huge 1260Wh capacity that’s perfect for power outages, outdoor adventures, and professional work.
The World’s Fastest Charging Portable Power Stations
EcoFlow have the world's fastest charging power stations. DELTA charges from 0-80% in under an hour, giving you a quick boost of power even during the worst situations.
So Much More Sun
32 premium monocrystalline silicon cells provide a high conversion efficiency of 22%. Recharge even faster by chaining multiple panels in series or in parallel.
Recharge freely and naturally when you link EcoFlow’s 160W Solar Panel to a DELTA portable power station.
Delta 1000 1008Wh
- SKU: EFDELTA1000-AM-4x-EFSOLAR110N
- Net Weight: 30.9lbs (14kg)
- Dimension: 15.7 x 8.3 x 10.6 in (40 x 21 x 27 cm)
- Charge Temperature: 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)
- Discharge Temperature: -4 to 113°F (-20 to 45°C)
- Color: Gray & black
- Warranty: 24 months
- Charge Method: AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Adaptor, Solar Panel
- Full Recharge Time: 1.6 Hours (AC) 10.5 Hours (12/24V Car Adaptor) 2.6-5.3 Hours (Using 3x 160W Solar Panels) 3.2-6.3 Hours (Using 1x 400W Solar Panel)
- Capacity: 1008Wh
- Cell Chemistry: NCM
- Shelf Life: 1 year (after fully charged)
- Life Span: 500 cycles to 80+% capacity
- Management Systems: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection.
- Testing and Certification: UL CE FCC RoHS PSE
- Cell Type: 18650
- AC Charge Input Power: X-Stream charge (1000W max)
- AC Charge Input Voltage: 100-120Vac (50Hz/60Hz)
- Solar Charge Input: 400W 10-65V DC 10A max
- Car Charger: 12V/24V DC 8A max
- AC Output (x6): 1600W total (Surge 3100W), 120Vac (60Hz)
- USB-A Output (x2): 5V DC, 2.4A, 12W Max, per port
- USB-A Fast Charge (x2): 5V/2.4A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A 18W Max
- USB-C Output (x2): 5V DC, 9V DC, 15V DC, 20V DC, 3A, 60W Max, per port
- Car Power Output (x1): 108.8W, 13.6V DC, 8A
110W Solar Panel
- Unfolded Dimensions: 20.2*62.5*1.0 in (51.4*158*2.4 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 20.2*16.5*1.0 in (51.4*42*2.4 cm)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs(6KG) Solar Panel 8.8lbs (4KG)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Rated Power: 110W(+/-5W)*
- Efficiency: 21%-22%
- Connector Type: MC4
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.7V(Vmp 18.5V)
- Short Circuit Current: 6.3A(Imp 6.0A)
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
- Operating & Storage Temperature: -4° F to 185° F (-20° C to 85° C)
What's in the Box
- EcoFlow DELTA
- DELTA Bag
- Solar Panel Charging Cable
- 1.5m AC Charging Cable
- 1.5m Car Charging Cable
- User Manual of DELTA
- 4X 110W Solar Panel
- 110W Solar Panel Bag
- User Manual of 110W Solar Panel
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for Delta to get fully charged using an AC port?
- DELTA can be recharged to 0%~80% in 1 hour, and be fully recharged within 1.6 hours.
How long does it take for Delta to get fully charged by 110W Solar Panel?
- Under perfect sunlight conditions, DELTA can be fully charged with the following solar panel setups: 1x 110W solar panel: 16h-32h 2x 110W solar panel (in series): 7.5h-15h 3x 110W solar panel (in series): 5h-10h 4x 110W solar panel: 4-8hrs.
Can I charge my Delta through the DC and AC port at the same time?
- Yes. During this situation, DELTA will prioritize AC charging, and default to DC charging when AC charging is not used.
Can Delta be used as an uninterrupted power source?
- It can be an emergency power source (EPS), which will have the same result as UPS for most electronics. Here's the difference. When your DELTA is plugged into the wall, anything plugged into it gets power from the grid, not its battery. If power from the grid stops, DELTA automatically switches to its battery supply mode within 30 milliseconds. That means anything connected will not have power for 30 milliseconds, which may mean sensitive electronics like desktop computers and data servers turn off. Test your devices individually to see if they need UPS to stay powered.
What Devices can Delta Power?
- DELTA can power essential devices whether you’re at home or outdoors. Devices include lights, microwave ovens, fridges, hairdyers, laptops, phones, electric frying pans, and more.
How do I get the most Solar Panel?
- Increase the efficiency of your solar panel by facing it directly at the sun without any obstructions. Remember to be careful when handling your solar panel because damaged cells provide less power.
Does it charge if it's inside?
- Yes, if the only thing between it and the sun is transparent, but it won’t charge as well compared to being outside. You can compare the difference by looking at the input section of your power station’s LCD screen.
Order an EcoFlow Delta 1000 + 4x 110W Solar Panel Solar Generator Kit today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our EcoFlow Solar Generators. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!