EcoFlow Delta 1300 with 2x 110-Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel, Portable Power Station Solar Generation Kit Li-Ion 1260-Watt Hours Capacity, USB Output, 6 Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, 50.4V
Get Power Anytime, Anywhere!
Go anywhere and power your devices wherever you go with the EcoFlow EcoFlow Delta 1300 Portable Power Station with two 110-watt solar panels, featuring a complete solar system package and an incredible 1,800 watts of power that is capable enough to power big appliances and electronics. That is two solar panels and one power station! It is a powerful solar kit battery generator with the capacity to power items such as a cooker, a toaster, a table saw, or other high-power devices, thanks to its 1,260 watt-hours capacity. Enjoy clean, off-grid energy! The EcoFlow Delta 1300 with two 110-Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel System is one of the lightest and the best solar generator kits you can buy. Use it to lower electricity usage and reduce electricity bills.
Harness the Power of the Sun!
Now have reliable electricity with the power of the sun with the EcoFlow Delta 1300 with 110-Watt Off Grid Solar Kits. You will find a portable power station handy in various situations, such as operating power tools, for event spaces, using equipment such as stoves, speakers, and TV’s, and using electronics for camping, where using power outlets is not feasible. You can now operate your electronics and tools during power outages or inclement weather. The Delta 110-watt solar panels come in a durable polymer shell package with an IP67 water-resistant rating, so you can use it anywhere.
Powered by Energy Dense Lithium-Ion Batteries
The EcoFlow Delta 1300 Portable Solar Panel Kit is powered by lithium-ion batteries with a high energy density and capacity. Lithium batteries can withstand more repeated discharges and have a longer lifespan than lead batteries. That means the power station can give out high output and capacity even with frequent discharges and charging.
Meanwhile, the Ecoflow Solar Panels are monocrystalline panels with a higher conversion efficiency (up to 23%) than other polycrystalline panels. It captures the sun's power and uses it to charge the power station for a clean, reliable, and truly off-grid source of power for your gadgets, tools, and appliances. It is a complete solar system and backup power for electricity outages or when camping or working in distant locations.
Way Better than Fuel-Powered Generators
The problem with gas generators is that they are noisy and vibrate a lot. In addition, generators are not suited in the home or outdoors because they emit unpleasant and toxic fumes. If you try to use a gasoline generator in the wilderness or nature parks, you will attract attention due to the noise. Lastly, they are too heavy to be lifted around.
Using gasoline generators is impractical in many situations. They need periodic maintenance to ensure it does not misfire or develop leaks in their fuel lines that can cause a fire. Compare that to solar kits that are quiet, lightweight, and do not emit smoke when operating.
Power Several Devices at Once
The Delta 1300 Solar Systems have several outlets to power up to 13 devices simultaneously. The power station also has full safety features, including a battery management system with over-voltage and heat protection. It syncs with your phone so that you can keep an eye on the power level, so purchase EcoFlow Delta 1300 with 2x 110-Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kits here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Get clean and reliable power with Ecoflow Delta 1300 with two 110-Watt Solar Panel System. The Delta 1300 is a powerful, cooler-size powerhouse that is green, quiet, and maintenance-free compared to traditional gasoline-powered generators. You will love using this power station to power up your electronics and tools. It is very useful in powering up your power tools and electric devices and is easy to operate. This makes the solar panel kit useful for hiking, outdoor adventures, fieldwork, gatherings, organizing parties and events, DIY projects, and backup power at home.
- The Delta 1300 Solar Kit packs a 1,260 watt-hour usable energy capacity and delivers 1,800 watts of power, which is more than enough for high-power devices and electronics such as power tools, large-screen TVs, toasters, mini-fridge, and speakers. It comes with an X-Boost that can deliver up to 3,300 watts of surge power for power-hungry tools. The Delta 1300 also comes with USB-A and USB-C outlets for mobile devices and can power up to 13 devices. You can bring this power station on distant adventures and have power.
- Have it in your home as a power backup, or carry or use it anywhere. The EcoFlow Delta 1300 Solar Power System is portable, measuring only 15.7” inches L x 8.3” inches W x 10.6” inches H, or the size of a cooler. It weighs only 30.9 lbs. It can be easily carried by one person and transported in a car. You can bring it on road trips!
- The EcoFlow Delta 1300 is the world’s fastest charging portable station. Hook it in the house’s wall outlet, and it will reach from 0% to 100% in 1.6 hours with X-Stream charging. Just plug it when empty, and it will be ready to use in just a short while. Or, you can charge it with the car outlet or two solar panels, and it will be full in four to eight hours. It comes with a built-in MPPT controller that improves recharging efficiency from solar panels.
- The Ecoflow Delta 1300 Solar Panel Kits are powered by the latest lithium batteries, which are lightweight, have a very high power capacity, and have excellent longevity (more than 800 cycles to 80% capacity). The power station, when fully charged, has a shelf life of one year.
- The EcoFlow Delta Battery Backup comes with (6x) 120V AC outlets, (4x) USB-A outlets, (2x) fast-charge USB-C outlet, and (1x) 12-volt car outlet. The unit has a complete set of safety features, including over-voltage, overload, overheat, short circuit, low temperature, low voltage, and overcurrent protection.
- It is an off-grid solution that is a better alternative to noisy and smelly gas-powered generators. You have plenty of options to recharge it on wall outlets and solar panels. With the two included solar panels, it charges more quickly in off-grid situations. The device also connects to a mobile phone app to monitor the watt usage and charge levels.
Plenty of Outlets for Appliances and Gadgets
Do you want to have a consistent source of power in your home? Want to use your equipment or tools in distant places with no power? Have an eco-friendly and lightweight energy source with the EcoFlow Delta 1300 with two 110-Watt Solar Panels Kit, featuring a high-capacity powerhouse for energizing large and power-hungry equipment. It can deliver up to a surge of 3,300 watts, which is more than enough to juice up power tools and cooking equipment, and it also comes with a complete set of AC outlets and USB-A and USB-C outlets to power mobile devices and laptops. You will love it for adventures, road trips, camping, events, construction, fieldwork, and other off-grid locations where power is hard to find.
Get Powered by the Sun and Lithium Solar Batteries
The Delta 1300 solar panel kits are made with new-generation NCM lithium batteries with high energy density yet are still lightweight. The package includes the powerful 110-watt solar panel, which is made of monocrystalline silicon. Monocrystalline panels have an astounding 22% efficiency and can tolerate heat better than polycrystalline solar panels.
The good thing about EcoFlow Delta 1300 Solar Panel Systems is that you have several options for charging it. You can hook it with the two 110-watt solar panels or plug it into your car outlet. You can plug it into the standard wall outlet that charges it from empty to 100% in under two hours for fast charging. Now you can use solar power to sustain energy needs, lower electricity bills, and save money. You can monitor the Delta right from your phone too.
Takes Less than Two Hours to Fully Recharge
EcoFlow Delta 1300 Solar Panel Systems readily plugs into standard wall outlets and most solar panel setups. It charges to full in 10.5-21 hours with the included 110-watt solar panels. Hook it into the wall outlet, and it can reach 80% capacity in just an hour and 100% in 1.6 hours. That means the unit can be ready in just a short period so that you can plug it for a quick recharge for sudden excursions or emergency use.
Move with Power with EcoFlow!
A portable power station is advantageous for off-grid and a power backup for homes or businesses. Now you can have a ready power source in case of blackouts or bring it to distant locations and still use your electrical equipment or devices. Now you can watch TV or use your laptop during camping.
Get the best with EcoFlow. We create the world’s most innovative and eco-friendly power solutions for you. Our devices are complete with safety features and come with UL, CE, FCC, RoHS, TELEC tests, and certifications. Get amazing deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase this EcoFlow Delta 1300 Portable Power Station with two 110-Watt Panel Solar Power System here at Electric Bike Paradise!
Delta 1300 1260Wh
- Product Weight: 30.9lbs (14kg)
- Dimension: 15.7 x 8.3 x 10.6 in (40 x 21 x 27 cm)
- Charge Temperature: 32-113°F (0-45°C)
- Discharge Temperature: -4-113°F (-20-45°C)
- Color: Gray & Black
- Warranty: 24 months
- Charge Method: AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Adaptor, Solar Panel
- Full Recharge Time: 1.6 Hours (AC), 10-12 Hours (12/24V Car Adaptor), 4-8 Hours (Using 4x110W Solar Panels simultaneously with full sun), 3.5-7 Hours (Using 3x160W Solar Panels simultaneously with full sun)
- Capacity: 1260Wh (50.4V)
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Shelf Life: 1 year (After fully charged)
- Life-Cycles: 800 Cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management Systems: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection
- AC Charge Input Power: X-STREAM Charge 1200W max
- AC Charge Input Voltage: 100-120Vac (50Hz/60Hz) (International Version 220-240Vac ONLY)
- Solar Charge Input: 400W 10-65V DC 10A max
- Car Charger: 12V/24V DC 8A max
- AC Output (x6): 1800W (Surge 3300W)total,120Vac (60Hz)
- USB-A Output (x2): 5V DC,2.4A,12W Max,per port
- USB-A Fast Charge (x2): 5V/2.4A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A 18W Max
- USB-C Output (x2): 5V DC, 9V DC, 15V DC, 20V DC, 3A, 60W Max, per port
- Car Power Output (x1): 108.8W,13.6V DC,8A max
110W Solar Panel
- Unfolded Dimensions: 20.2*62.5*1.0 in (51.4*158*2.4 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 20.2*16.5*1.0 in (51.4*42*2.4 cm)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs(6KG) Solar Panel 8.8lbs (4KG)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Rated Power: 110W(+/-5W)*
- Efficiency: 21%-22%
- Connector Type: MC4
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.7V(Vmp 18.5V)
- Short Circuit Current: 6.3A(Imp 6.0A)
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
- Operating & Storage Temperature: -4° F to 185° F (-20° C to 85° C)
What's in the Box
- EcoFlow DELTA: X 1
- DELTA Bag: X 1
- Solar Panel Charging Cable: X 1
- 1.5m AC Charging Cable: X 1
- 1.5m Car Charging Cable: X 1
- User Manual of DELTA: X 1
- 110W Solar Panel: X 2
- 110W Solar Panel Bag: X 2
- User Manual of 110W Solar Panel: X 2
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for Delta to get fully charged by 110W Solar Panel?
- Delta supports solar input ranges from 10V to 65V with a maximum allowed current of 10A and maximum input of 400W. At perfect sunlight it takes:
- 1x 110W solar panel: 16h-32h
- 2x 110W solar panel (in series): 7.5h-15h
- 3x 110W solar panel (in series): 5h-10h
- 4x 110W solar panel (in parallel): <4h
Can I charge my Delta through the DC and AC port at the same time?
- Yes, and when Delta is charged through the AC and DC port at the same time, it will prioritize taking in power through the AC port. After you plucked out the AC cable, EFDELTA will start taking in electricity through the DC port.
What is the charging time when Delta is charged by an AC cable?
- Delta can be recharged to 0%~80% in 1 hour, and be fully recharged in 1 hour 40 minutes.
Can I use Delta to charge my devices while it is charged through the car port?
- Delta can be recharged through your car port and power your devices simultaneously.
What is the waterproof level of EcoFlow Solar Panels?
- The solar panels are IP67 rated so they can still function in the rain but the performances of the panels depend on how much sunlight is available. You can rest the solar panels on the car roof, the boat roof and the roof of your house for efficient and convenient solar power (You can purchase EcoFlow's suction cups separately to help attach the panels to flat surfaces).
Can Delta be used inline as an UPS for uninterrupted power?
- Delta supports an entry-level UPS function. But please perform multiple tests to confirm compatibility before connecting such devices as data servers and workstations with Delta. EcoFlow will not be responsible for any loss of data or equipment damage caused by customers’ failure in following the instructions.
Do the AC ports support pure sine wave or modified sine?
- Delta's AC ports support pure sine wave. As a result, when you plug your electronics in Delta, they are well-protected with less generated electrical noise and longer-lasting motors.
Is Delta equipped with MPPT controller?
- Delta is equipped with the EcoFlow patented fast-tracking MPPT controller, which is supported by EcoFlow's unique tracking algorithm. This algorithm helps maximize the solar input under any weather condition. DELTA supports any solar input ranges from 10V to 65V with a maximum allowed current of 10A and a maximum input of 400W. You can chain your solar panels in series or in parallel to maximize the solar input.
Can Delta Charge EV?
Delta support charging most of the models from Tesla (Model X, the new version of Model S, Model 3) except the old version of Model S.
*Please note: In order to meet the UL2743 standard, DELTA's sockets are not grounded. However, after conducted hundreds of tests on different electronic vehicles, the results is that only Tesla needs a grounded cable, others with grounded chargers can all be charged by EF Delta properly.
What is the Noise level of Delta?
In the Noise Test Chamber
- 1. Noise Tester: TES-1357
- 2. Ambient noise: 33.8dB
- 3. Test outcome: the average outcome from the front, back, right, and left
- Condition 1: AC outlet: <500W; the fan: 10% full speed, <40DB, 2-meter distance; Condition 2: AC outlet: 500W-1200W; the fan: 30% full speed, <45DB, 2-meter distance;
- Condition 3: AC outlet: >1200W; the fan: 100% full speed, <50DB, 2-meter distance
Can I use Delta for my off-grid house?
- Yes, you can! If your house is not off-grid, please cut off the connection between power grid and your house before powering your house using Delta.
Which type of cables can be used to connect solar panels to Delta?
- The cable that can be used to recharge your Delta by solar panels is MC4 to XT60 cable, and this cable is included in the packaging of Delta.
Can I charge Delta series power stations with River series power station AC charging cables?
- DO NOT use RIVER series portable power station AC charging cables on Delta series power stations. EcoFlow takes no responsibilities for any damages caused by customers' failure to follow instructions. Doing so will void the warranty.
Warning: DO NOT use RIVER series portable power station AC charging cables on DELTA series power stations. EcoFlow takes no responsibilities for any damages caused by customers' failure to follow instructions. Doing so will void the warranty.
Order an EcoFlow Delta 1300 + 2x 110W Solar Panel Solar Generator Kit today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our EcoFlow Solar Generators. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
This generator is a beast. Runs 1200 watt hair dryer with ease. Very heavy well built nice display. Charges fast with my 48v solar setup.