Expand the Capacity of Delta 2!
Convenient to Recharge
The Delta 2 Smart Extra Battery can charge and discharge in unison with the Delta 2. You can recharge them both from portable solar panels, AC outlets, or the Smart Generator.
Powered by Energy Dense Lithium-Ion Batteries
The Delta 2 Smart Extra Battery is powered by a new generation of lithium technology called lithium-iron phosphate (LiFePO4). It can withstand up to 3,000+ cycles to 80% capacity, giving it a useful life of up to 10 years with daily use.
- SKU: ZMR330EB
- Net Weight: Approximately 9.5kg(21lbs)
- Dimensions: 400 x 211 x 281mm(15.7x8.3x11.1in)
- Capacity: 1024Wh 51.2V
- Extra Battery Port Input: 51.2V 1024W Max (X-Stream and solar dual charging)
- Extra Battery Port Output: 51.2V 2048W Max
- Cell Chemistry: LFP
- Cycle Life: 3000 cycles to 80%+ capacity
Environmental Operating Temperature
- Optimal Operating Temperature: 68°F to 86°F(20°C to 30°C)
- Discharge Temperature: 14°F to 113°F (-10°C to 45°C)
- Charge Temperature: 32°F to 113°F(0°C to 45°C)
- Storage Temperature: 14°F to 113°F (-10°C to 45°C) (optimal: 68°F to 86°F [20°C to 30°C])
- Protection: Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit, Protection, Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection