EcoFlow Delta Mini + 220W Solar Panel Solar Generator Kit
Our Lightest DELTA
It’s power you can pick up, take along, and stow away for wherever a wall outlet isn’t handy.
Power Bigger Electronics
DELTA mini’s output of 1400W handles 90% of electronics. X-Boost that number to 1800W and suddenly your toaster oven, table saw, and hairdryer become battery-powered.
A Dozen at Once
Power up to 12 devices with a generous array of wall-style outlets, USB outlets, and DC outlets.
Fully Charged in 1.6 Hours
With X-Stream on, DELTA mini charges 3 to 4 times faster than other portable power stations. Faster charging means less downtime and more do-time.
Two in One
EcoFlow’s 220W Bifacial Portable Solar Panel is two in one. With a 220W primary side, and a 155W side on the back for ambient light, you can capture up to 25% more solar energy and charge your portable power station even faster. Try a mirrored surface and you can get up to 80% more energy.
Tempered Glass. Built to Last
The thin, one-piece tempered glass design makes it five times tougher than comparable panels, it can withstand heat up to 300°F too. Safe to say it can withstand the elements.
It’s a portable solar panel designed from the ground up to be compact. 10% smaller than comparable 220W panels, it saves space with thinner tempered glass, and less surface area required for the same input.
Bring along DELTA mini and keep your devices powered at all times. DELTA mini’s 882Wh capacity is perfect for power outages, outdoor adventures, and professional work.
More possibilities open up when you bring along 1400W for up to 12 devices. Whether it’s professional gear or the comforts of home, it’s good to know you’re good to go.
DELTA mini snags up to 300W from solar panels for a full recharge in 3 to 6 hours. It can also go from 0-100% in 96 minutes when charging from the wall.
Smarter with the App
The EcoFlow app shows how much solar you’re bringing in and how many watts your slow cooker and mini-fridge are pulling. Connect it to the internet and control it from anywhere.
Power Station Model: Delta Mini
- Net Weight: 23.6 lb (10.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 14.9 × 7.2 × 9.4 in (37.8 ×18.4 × 24 cm)
- Charge Method: AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Outlet, Solar Panel
- Full Recharge Time: 1.6 Hours (AC) 9½ Hours (12/24V Car Outlet) 3¾–7½ Hours (Using 2x 160W Solar Panels) 3–6 hours (Using 1x 400W Solar Panel)
- Capacity: 882Wh
- Cell Chemistry: NCM Li-ion
- Shelf Life: 1 year (after fully charged)
- Cycle Life: 800 cycles to 80% capacity
- Battery Management System: Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection
- Testing and certification: UL, CE, FCC, RoHS, TELEC
- AC Charge Input Power: X-Stream Fast Charge 900W max
- Solar Charge Input: 300W 11–75V DC 10A max
- Car Charger: 12V/24V DC 8A default
- AC Output (×5): Pure Sine Wave, 1400W total (surge 2100W), 120V~ (50Hz/60Hz)
- USB-A Output (×2): 5V DC, 2.4A, 12W Max, per port
- USB-A Fast Charge (×1): 5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A, 18W Max
- USB-C Output: 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max
- Car Power Output: 12.6V, 10A, 126W Max
Solar Panel Model: 220W
- Rated Power: 220W Front Side/155W Rear Side
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
- Efficiency: 22-23%
- Dimensions: 82*183*2.5cm (32.3*72.0*1.0 in)
- Connector Type: MC4
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.8V (Vmp 18.4V)
- Short Circuit Current: 13A (Imp 12.0A) Front Side/ 8.8A (Imp8.4A) Rear Side
- Weight (Solar Panel): Approx. 9.5kg (20.9lbs)
View and Download
Options and SKU Numbers
- 1x 220W - DELTAMI880-B-US-Solar220W
- 2x 220W - DELTAMI880-B-US-2x-Solar220W
Order an EcoFlow Delta Mini + 220W Solar Panel Solar Generator Kit today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our EcoFlow Solar Generators. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!