EcoFlow Delta Mini + 2x 160W Solar Panel Solar Generator Kit
Our lightest DELTA
It’s power you can pick up, take along, and stow away for wherever a wall outlet isn’t handy.
Power Bigger Electronics
DELTA mini’s output of 1400W handles 90% of electronics. X-Boost that number to 1800W and suddenly your toaster oven, table saw, and hairdryer become battery-powered.
A Dozen at Once
Power up to 12 devices with a generous array of wall-style outlets, USB outlets, and DC outlets.
Fully Charged in 1.6 hours
With X-Stream on, DELTA mini charges 3 to 4 times faster than other portable power stations. Faster charging means less downtime and more do-time.
Bring along DELTA mini and keep your devices powered at all times. DELTA mini’s 882Wh capacity is perfect for power outages, outdoor adventures, and professional work.
More possibilities open up when you bring along 1400W for up to 12 devices. Whether it’s professional gear or the comforts of home, it’s good to know you’re good to go.
DELTA mini snags up to 300W from solar panels for a full recharge in 3 to 6 hours. It can also go from 0-100% in 96 minutes when charging from the wall.
Smarter with the App
The EcoFlow app shows how much solar you’re bringing in and how many watts your slow cooker and mini-fridge are pulling. Connect it to the internet and control it from anywhere.
Three Easy Ways to Charge
Harness the power of the sun by linking up to two 160W solar panels, and be fully charged in as little as 4 to 8 hours.
Heading on a road trip? Charge DELTA mini along the way from your car outlet.
Plug into any standard AC wall outlet to fast charge from 0–80% in under 1 hour with X-Stream charging.
- SKU: DELTAminiUS162
- Net Weight: 23.6 lb (10.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 14.9 × 7.2 × 9.4 in (37.8 ×18.4 × 24 cm)
- Charge Method: AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Outlet, Solar Panel
- Full Recharge Time: 1.6 Hours (AC) 9½ Hours (12/24V Car Outlet) 3¾–7½ Hours (Using 2x 160W Solar Panels) 3–6 hours (Using 1x 400W Solar Panel)
- Capacity: 882Wh
- Cell Chemistry: NCM Li-ion
- Shelf Life: 1 year (after fully charged)
- Cycle Life: 800 cycles to 80% capacity
- Battery Management System: Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection
- Testing and certification: UL, CE, FCC, RoHS, TELEC
- AC Charge Input Power: X-Stream Fast Charge 900W max
- Solar Charge Input: 300W 11–75V DC 10A max
- Car Charger: 12V/24V DC 8A default
- AC Output (×5): Pure Sine Wave, 1400W total (surge 2100W), 120V~ (50Hz/60Hz)
- USB-A Output (×2): 5V DC, 2.4A, 12W Max, per port
- USB-A Fast Charge (×1): 5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A, 18W Max
- USB-C Output: 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max
- Car Power Output: 12.6V, 10A, 126W Max
160W Solar Panel
- Unfolded Dimensions: 26.8*61.8*1.0 in (68*157*2.4 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 26.8*16.5*1.0 in (68*42*2.4 cm)
- Weight: 15.4 lbs (7.0KG) Solar Panel 11 lbs (5.0KG)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Rated Power: 160W(+/-5W)*
- Efficiency: 21%-22%
- Connector Type: MC4
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.4V(Vmp 18.2V)
- Short Circuit Current: 9.6A(Imp 8.8A)
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
- Operating & Storage Temperature: -4° F to 185° F (-20° C to 85° C)
What's in the Box
- EcoFlow DELTA mini
- DC 5521 to DC 5525 cable
- Solar charging cable
- AC charging cable
- Car charging cable
- User manual
- 2x 160W Solar Panel
Order an EcoFlow Delta Mini + 2x 160W Solar Panel Solar Generator Kit today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our EcoFlow Solar Generators. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!