EcoFlow Delta Pro 3600Wh + 2x Extra Battery Smart Generator
The Portable Home Battery
DELTA Pro sports a 3.6kWh capacity that can be expanded all the way to 25kWh. The kicker? You can integrate it directly with your home circuits via the Smart Home Panel. Ideal for home backup.
Power Pretty Much Anything
DELTA Pro leads the industry when it comes to AC output. With 3600W you’ve got a portable generator that can power heavy-duty appliances such as dryers, AC units & more. Need even more power? Pair two units together to hit a massive 7200W.
An Expandable Ecosystem
DELTA Pro is more than a portable power station. It can be expanded with Extra Batteries, Smart Generators and even the Smart Home Panel. Control it all via your phone with the EcoFlow app.
The World’s Fastest Charging Portable Power Station
DELTA Pro can charge via one of 6 methods. It's the first that can be charged from an EV station, and can even Multicharge by combining methods to achieve a rapid 6500W charge. That’s the industry gold standard.
Integrates with Your Home
By using the Smart Home Panel (sold separately), DELTA Pro can provide power to up to 10 home circuits. Ideal for when a power outage hits, or for regular use to save on your bills.
Introducing the world's first portable home battery with an expandable ecosystem for home backup, smart energy management, lower energy bills, and more. The EcoFlow DELTA Pro is the next leap in portable power technology, offering you power security and independence, wherever you are.
Power for Any Situation
From tailgate power to extreme blackouts that last for days on end, DELTA Pro delivers up to 25kWh of capacity. With that, you're covered for any situation. That's the industry gold standard.
All The AC Output You’ll Need
A single DELTA Pro unit packs a 3600W AC output, which can be expanded up to 4500W with X-Boost technology. Power 99.99% heavy-duty devices at home, outdoors, or at work. You can even pair two units together to achieve 7200W.
The World’s Fastest Charging Portable Power Station
MultiCharge delivers record-breaking speeds at 6500W. To reach 6500W, you can opt for these charging methods.
Fully Charge in 1.8 Hours
EcoFlow’s X-Stream charging technology isn't just fast, it's safe too. The battery management system ensures safety and longevity while you fully charge DELTA Pro from a standard AC wall outlet in 1.8 hours*.
Charge Up at Thousands of EV Stations Worldwide
For the first time ever with a portable power station, you can charge up at thousands of EV stations worldwide. This unique charging method gives you up to 3400W fast charging on the go.
Go Renewable with 1600W Solar Charging
EcoFlow's suite of solar products give you a cost-effective renewable energy source to stay powered. You can use solar energy to charge DELTA Pro in just 2.8-5.6 hours. DELTA Pro has a wide voltage range from 11-150V, which makes it compatible with 90% of third-party solar panels with MC4 connectors. And when the weather gets unpredictable, the smart maximum power point tracking (MPPT) automatically adjusts, maximizing your solar generation at any time of the day.
Get Emergency Backup Power with the EcoFlow Smart Generator
The EcoFlow Smart Generator serves as an emergency option that integrates with your DELTA Pro ecosystem. It auto-starts when your DELTA Pro hits a low level of charge, re-charges your DELTA Pro, and stops the engine all by itself once your DELTA Pro hits a full charge. Compared to a traditional gas generator, the EcoFlow Smart Generator delivers less energy loss, faster charging and higher efficiency.
A Battery That Lasts for Years on End
DELTA Pro sports a brand-new LFP battery with 6500 cycles, which means you can use DELTA Pro for years and years before your unit reaches 50% of the original capacity. EcoFlow’s battery management system provides real-time analysis and regulation of voltage, current, and temperature. This unique protection mechanism makes DELTA Pro an incredibly safe and efficient home battery.
Multiple Ways to Control & Monitor
Control DELTA Pro either on the unit itself, using the remote control accessory, or unlock a ton of customization via the EcoFlow app. On the app, you can access your power settings, such as charging and discharging levels, AC charge speeds, control the Smart Generator and a whole lot more.
The World’s First Portable Home Battery Ecosystem
DELTA Pro's expandable ecosystem provides you with power during blackouts, customizable energy around the clock, and lower energy bills. How does it achieve all this? With a selection of extra batteries, smart generators, solar trackers, wind turbines, a smart home panel, and more. From backup power to reducing your reliance on the grid with green alternatives, the DELTA Pro ecosystem can be customized to your needs.
Introducing the EcoFlow Smart Home Panel
The new EcoFlow Smart Home Panel is the heart of the DELTA Pro home battery ecosystem. It integrates up to two DELTA Pro units with 10 home circuits. Each DELTA Pro can be connected with extra batteries, solar panels, or smart generators, giving you uninterrupted power during blackouts, smart energy management for your critical loads, and lower energy bills.
Uninterrupted Home Backup
With a fast 20ms switchover time, DELTA Pro and the Smart Home Panel can keep you powered on during a blackout. All the while, the EcoFlow app keeps you in the know, letting you select and modify your device priorities.
Smart Energy Management
The EcoFlow DELTA Pro ecosystem stores energy day and night, reducing your reliance on the grid and lowering your energy bills by combating time-of-use rates. It integrates directly with your home using the EcoFlow Smart Home Panel. The EcoFlow app gives you a smart breakdown of your energy habits, and you can customize your energy usage for any type of situation.
RV Living Made Easy
With DELTA Pro, you can take home with you, wherever you go. It features wheels and a suitcase-esque extendable handle that makes transport easy. And if you’re looking for a complete power solution for RV road trips and outdoor adventures, DELTA Pro comes with dedicated 30A Anderson port and AC outlet.
Power That Means Business
Not only does DELTA Pro provide home backup and off-grid power, it also gives you a secure power source for any type of professional work. Whether you’re working at home or outdoors, from DIY to professional projects, DELTA Pro helps you get the job done.
- SKU: DELTAPro-DELTAProEB-US2
- Capacity: 3600Wh
- Extra Battery: Support up to two DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery/Smart Generator
- AC Output: 5 outlets, 3600W total (Surge 7200W)
- Max Device(s) Power Supported by X-Boost: 4500W
- USB-A Output: 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A, 12W Max per port
- USB-A Fast Charge: 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A, 18W Max per port
- USB-C Output: 2 ports, 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max per port
- Car Power Output: 12.6V, 10A, 126W Max
- DC5521 Output: 2 ports, 12.6V, 3A, 38W Max per port
- Anderson Port: 12.6V, 30A
- AC Charging Input: 1800W Max, 120V~15A, 3000W Max, 240V~12.5A
- Solar Charging Input: 1600W Max, 11-150V, 15A
- Car Charging Input: Support 12V/24V battery, 8A
- Battery Chemistry: LFP
- Cycle Life: 6,500 cycles to 50% capacity, 3,500 cycles to 80% capacity
- Shelf Life: 1 year (after a full charge)
- Connection: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, wired
- Net Weight: Approx. 99lbs/45kg
- Dimension: 25*11.2*16.4 in/63.5*28.4*42cm
Frequently Asked Questions
All the AC ports support 3600W (US) output?
- For US version, you can only have max 3600W AC output on the 30A AC port.
What’s the max input DELTA Pro can achieve?
- When charging DELTA Pro and its extra battery together, you can reach 6500W max charging speeds by combining AC, solar and Smart Generator methods. For DELTA Pro single unit, you can recharge it at standard wall outlets (1800W max), at EV station (3400W max)/Smart Home Panel/240V outlets (3000W max).
How many solar panels can I use at the same time?
- It depends on the combined voltage and current of the solar panels you choose. It's fine as long as the solar panels use MC4 connectors and their combined voltage and current are within 11-150 volts and under 15 amps.It depends on the combined voltage and current of the solar panels you choose. It's fine as long as the solar panels use MC4 connectors and their combined voltage and current are within 11-150 volts and under 15 amps.
Can I run a 240V device on the 120V US version?
- You'll need to connect two DELTA Pro units to power 240V electronics. You can do this by: 1) the Double Voltage Hub and use the AC outlets on the hub, or 2) the Smart Home Panel and use your home's 240V outlets (you'll need to setup 240V wiring on the Smart Home Panel during installation).
How do I update the firmware?
- First of all, make sure your DELTA Pro is connected to the EcoFlow App using Internet mode. Secondly, go to the Firmware section in the Setting of the DELTA Pro you're looking to upgrade. Check for the latest firmware and follow the steps to finish the upgrade.
How do I recharge DELTA Pro at 200V–240V in a 100V–120V region?
- The cable provided with your DELTA Pro won’t plug into higher-voltage outlets, and you’ll need a third party adapter/charging cable.
Order an EcoFlow Delta Pro 3600Wh + 2x Extra Battery Smart Generator today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our EcoFlow Smart Generators. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!