EcoFlow River Pro + 2x 110W Solar Panel Solar Generator Kit
The EcoFlow RIVER Pro is a compact, portable power station that is built for taking your adventure into the great outdoors. Whether you are camping, over-landing, tailgating, or boating, the RIVER Pro provides reliable power that lets you take your adventure anywhere.
- 3 x 600W AC Outlets and 720Wh Capacity
- Recharge from 0-80% within 1 Hour
- Double Capacity from 720Wh to 1440Wh
- Power a Wide Range of Appliances
Stay off the grid with EcoFlow 110W Solar Panel Charger. Made up of efficient monocrystalline silicon cells, it can recharge DELTA and your electric devices, and keep your equipment running without interruption when connected to our portable power station.
- Compatible with Most Generators
- Upgrade High Efficiency
- Portable & Foldable Kickstand Panel
Step into the wild with a massive 720Wh of battery capacity. RIVER Pro is the powerhouse for your off-grid adventure. Keep multiple devices powered on at once and recharge in record times via car, solar, or standard AC outlets.
The Centerpiece of Your Adventure
Power up to 10 devices at once with all the ports you’ll need.
So Much More Sun
32 premium monocrystalline silicon cells provide a high conversion efficiency of 22%. Recharge even faster by chaining multiple panels in series or in parallel.
Recharge freely and naturally when you link EcoFlow’s 110W Solar Panel to a RIVER Pro portable power station.
- SKU: EFRIVER600PRO-AM-2x-EFSOLAR110N
- Net Weight: *16.8 lbs (7.6kg)
- Dimension: *11.4 x 7.1 x 9.3 in (28.9 x 18.0 x 23.5 cm)
- Charge Temperature: 32-113°F +/- 5°F (0-45°C +/- 3°C)
- Discharge Temperature: -4-113°F +/- 5°F (-20-45°C +/- 3°C)
- Color: Cyber Black
- Warranty: 24 months
- Charge Method: AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Adaptor, Solar Panel
- Full Recharge Time: 1.6 Hours (AC)
- 6.5 Hours: (12/24V Car Adaptor)
- 4.5-9 Hours: (Using 2x110W Solar Panels in parallel with full sun)
- 7.5-15 Hours: (Using 1x160W Solar Panel with full sun)
- Capacity: 720Wh (28.8V)
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Shelf Life: 1 year (after fully charged)
- Cycle Life: 800 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management Systems: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection
- Testing and certification: UL Standard, CE, FCC, RoHS, RCM
- AC Charge Input Power: X-Stream Charge 660W Max
- AC Charge Input Voltage: 100-120Vac(50Hz/60Hz); International Version 220-240Vac(50Hz/60Hz)
- Solar Charge Input: 200W 10-25Vdc 12A Max
- Car Charger: 12Vdc 8A Max
- AC Output (x3): 600W (Surge 1200W) total,120Vac( 50Hz/60Hz)
- USB-A Output (x2): 5Vdc, 2.4A, 12W Max, per port
- USB-A Fast Charge (x1): 5V/2.4A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A 18W Max
- USB-C Output (x1): 5Vdc, 9Vdc, 12Vdc, 15Vdc, 20Vdc, 5A, 100W Max
- Car Power Output (x1): 136W, 13.6Vdc, 10A Max
- DC5521 Output (x2): 13.6Vdc, 3A Max, per port
110W Solar Panel
- Unfolded Dimensions: 20.2*62.5*1.0 in (51.4*158*2.4 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 20.2*16.5*1.0 in (51.4*42*2.4 cm)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs(6KG) Solar Panel 8.8lbs (4KG)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Rated Power: 110W(+/-5W)*
- Efficiency: 21%-22%
- Connector Type: MC4
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.7V(Vmp 18.5V)
- Short Circuit Current: 6.3A(Imp 6.0A)
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
- Operating & Storage Temperature: -4° F to 185° F (-20° C to 85° C)
What's in the Box
- EcoFlow RIVER Pro Portable Power Station
- DC5521-DC5525 Cable
- 1.5m MC4 to XT60 Solar Charging Cable
- 1.5m AC Charging Cable
- 1.5m Car Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- 110W Solar Panel
- 110W Solar Panel Bag
- 110W Solar Panel User Manual
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I control RIVER Pro remotely?
- Yes. You can control RIVER Pro using your phone. Just link to it in the EcoFlow app to control it from afar.
Can RIVER Pro handle high-wattage appliances?
- Yes. RIVER Pro can power devices up to 1800W with our proprietary technology, X-Boost. *X-Boost can run devices that require up to 1800W, however, it’s best to test before use. Some 600W–1800W appliances with strict voltage requirements may not function (e.g. air compressors).
Can I use solar panels with RIVER Pro?
- Yes. You can connect up to 2 sets of 110W solar panels to sustainably charge your RIVER Pro in under 3 hours.
Can RIVER Pro be used as an uninterruptible power supply (UPS)?
- It can be an emergency power source (EPS), which will have the same result as UPS for most electronics. Here's the difference. When your RIVER Pro is plugged into the wall, anything plugged into it gets power from the grid, not its battery. If power from the grid stops, RIVER Pro automatically switches to its battery supply mode within 30 milliseconds. That means anything connected will not have power for 30 milliseconds, which may mean sensitive electronics like desktop computers and data servers turn off. Test your devices individually to see if they need UPS to stay powered.
How do I get the most solar power?
- Increase the efficiency of your solar panel by facing it directly at the sun without any obstructions. Remember to be careful when handling your solar panel because damaged cells provide less power.
Does it charge if it's inside?
- Yes, if the only thing between it and the sun is transparent, but it won’t charge as well compared to being outside. You can compare the difference by looking at the input section of your power station’s LCD screen.
Order an EcoFlow River Pro + 2x 110W Solar Panel Solar Generator Kit today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our EcoFlow Solar Generators. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!