EcoFlow 1x 5kWh LFP Battery + 1x Power Hub + 1x Distribution + 1x Monitor + 1x Smart Generator Independence Power Kit
5kWh Power Kits offer energy for carefree off-grid living and RV trips, as well as saving you space. What’s more, you can upgrade your Power Kit to 15kWh by adding two more batteries.
Easy Set Up
The integrated EcoFlow Power Hub has a simple plug-and-play design, allowing you to expand and customize your kit faster than any other power solution on the market
EcoFlow Power Hub combines two MPPT solar charge controllers, one battery charger with MPPT, one DC-DC step-down converter, and an inverter-charger. With fewer modules and thinner wires, this 48V system saves you space and installation hassle
Charge Your Way
EcoFlow Power Kits support multiple charging methods. Get plenty of solar power, use your alternator, plug in shore power, or even use an EcoFlow Smart Generator for emergency charging.
EcoFlow Power Kits are the world's first integrated, plug-and-play power solutions designed especially for tiny homes and RVs.
Customizable Kits for Any Van Size
Whether you’re replacing your van’s electrics or building a system from scratch, Power Kits plug-and-play system allows you to easily modify your hardware to fit your van and power needs.
Kits for Any Cabin Size
From tiny home to off-grid cabin, you can adjust your kit to fit any size build.
Find the Battery Stack that Fits Your Power Needs
Powers All Your Essential Appliances
4 Charging Methods
You might be on the road, but there are plenty of ways to charge, and fast. We’ve designed a new range of rigid and flexible solar panels giving your van a solar input of up to 4800W*. Use your alternator to recharge with 1000W. Spending the night on a campsite? Then take advantage of shore power for an extra 3000W. Caught short? Rely on our Smart Generator for emergency backup.
We made our modular system plug-and-play so you can quickly customize your van power whenever you want. Simply stack a battery to increase capacity, or plug in a solar panel for faster charging.
We’ve got experts on-hand to guide you through the installation process or put you in touch with authorized and reputable installers.
Compact & integrated Design
Unlike other RV power solutions, Power Kits combine five components into one Power Hub that deals with all your power needs, saving you space, money, and set-up hassle. Our 2 and 5kWh batteries securely stack in threes, giving you an expandable capacity of up to 15kWh.
To save your valuable space, we shrank down the traditional power kit, integrating components, using thinner wires, and creating a unique stackable battery. Conveniently conceal the Power Hub, batteries and other accessories so they’re out of sight, under seats or in a closet.
Our LFP batteries are auto-heating so you can even use them in cold climates without affecting their life-span.
*For illustration only. Batteries, Power Hub, and Console are not waterproof and should not be permanently placed outside.
48V, Safer, Smaller Power Solution
Power Kits offer you a safe, 48V power solution for your off-grid home. A 48V system produces the same amount of power, but unlike 12Vs, only a quarter of the electric current passes through thinner wires, producing significantly less heat and power loss.
Keep an eye on your energy at home and on the go with a whole host of setting options and real-time data tracking accessible from the app and Power Kit Console.
- SKU: ZMM100BP5-Combo3-US
- Lithium Iron Phosphate Chemistry
- 51.2V (Nominal), 100Ah
- ~3500 Cycles @ 80% DOD
- Integrated BMS and LCD Indicator
- Auto-Heating for Cold Environment
- Quick Access Fuse Box Mounted
- Advanced Battery Safety Protections
- Operating Temp. -4°F to 140°F
- 19.7in X 10.2in X 11.8in (LWH)
- 90lbs Net Weight
- IP54 Protection Level
- CE, UL, FCC, IC, UN38.3 Compliance
- EMC Class B
- Net Weight: 31lbs
- Dimension: 11.8*18.9*5.5in（Height x Width x Depth）
- Testing and Certification: CE, UL, FCC
- WI-FI: Supported
- Bluetooth: Supported
- AC Main Output/frequency: Pure Sine Wave，3600W（surge 6000W），120V~, 50Hz/60Hz
- DC Main Output: 13.6V/70A 1000W Max; 26.4V/60A，1500W Max
- AC Main Input Voltage/frequency: 100-120V~ , 50Hz/60Hz
- Solar Charging Input: 15-150V 30A，1000W Max
- Alternator Charging Input: 13V 60A，1000W Max
- Best Operating Temperature: 68°F to 86°F (20℃ to 30℃)
- AC Main Input: 30A Max, 120V, 3600W
- DC Main Input: 70A Max
- AC Output: 6 AC Positions, 20A Max each
- DC Output: 12 Fused DC Positions (6 * Positions controllable via Power Kit Console & APP)
- Dimension: 7.1in x 14in X 3.5in (Height x Width x Depth)
- Net Weight: 5.7lbs
Power Kit Console
- Touch Screen (Diagonal): 7 Inch
- Dimension: 4.5in X 8.1in X 0.9in (Height x Width x Depth)
- Net Weight: 1lbs
- Dimension: 59.7*29.6*47.5cm / 23.5*11.7*18.7 in
- Weight: 28.5 kg / 62.8 lbs
- Type: Inverter generator
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Rated Voltage: 100~120V/200~240V
- Rated Power: 1800W (1900W peak)
- DC Output Voltage: 42-58.8V
- DC Current: 32A Max
- Model: R80-i
- Type: Single cylinder, four-stroke, forced-air cooling, overhead value
- Displacement: 79.7cc
- Fuel Type: Unleaded gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 L / 1.05 gal.
- Engine Oil Capacity: 0.38 L / 0.1 gal.
- Noise Level (at a 7m distance): 56~67dB (full load)
- Continuous Working Time:3.5 hrs (full load)
What's in the Box
- 1x Power Hub
- 1x 5kWh LFP Battery
- 1x Cable Pack
- 1x AC / DC Smart Distribution Panel
- 1x Power Kit Console
- 1x Smart Generator
- 1x Battery Mounting Strap
Order an EcoFlow 1x 5kWh LFP Battery + 1x Power Hub + 1x Distribution + 1x Monitor + 1x Smart Generator Independence Power Kit today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our EcoFlow Power Kits. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!