Ecotric Electric Bikes
Ecotric Bison 48V/17.6Ah 1000W Big Fat Tire Electric Bike BISON26
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Re nogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 590-2738 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
This Fat Tire Electric Bike Will Let You Live Your Adventurous Dreams
This bike is made for long excursions on rugged terrain, comfortably and without a hitch. It comes with premium components found in more expensive bikes. In terms of price and design, the Ecotric Bison is among the best electric bikes in the market. With its specs and price, the Ecotric Bison is an affordable choice.
Take it On Tough Off-Road Trails
The Ecotric Bison Bike is designed for rugged adventures on the harshest terrain. Now climb uphill trails with ease with the 48-volt 1,000-watt electric hub motor. It has more than enough power for traveling off-road trails and for biking on snow or sand. For reliable power, it comes with a massive 17.6 Ah lithium-ion battery pack that provides consistent power to the electric motor.
I love the bike nice smooth ride it has a lot of power
Excellent so far just rode it
Great ebike with no issues to date. Only great so far. We enjoy everything about it!
Easy to set up and ride. Just keep it out of the wet. Otherwise, it's perfect.
I bought this to commute from work and school because it was just close enough to be a short car ride but far enough to be a hellish walk. So far it has gotten me there faster than I expected and even holds up nicely on my city’s poor uneven sidewalks. I would suggest this for people who might not be able to drive to and from work or school and have issues getting places that are just a smidge too far for reasonable walking.