Emojo Lynx Pro Ultra 48V/10.4Ah 500W Folding Electric Bike
A Comfortable and Sporty Electric Bike for the Commute!
Many users find foldable electric bikes pretty convenient since these bikes are easy to store and bring anywhere. Have a ride for city commuting with the EMOJO Lynx Basic/Ultra Electric Bicycle, a beautiful and sporty bike featuring a convenient folding frame and a powerful electric motor for speeding and navigating off-road trails and paved roads. The Pro Basic model has a phone holder, front and rear lights. The Pro Ultra model also has a phone holder and front/rear lights, a rear rack, fenders, and an LCD screen. Both models have a top speed of 20 miles per hour and can travel up to 30 miles on a single charge, so it is practical and a reliable ride for school or work. This fat tire electric bike is a perfect daily driver and for outdoors.
This folding electric bike is designed for optimum performance. This folding bike has a powerful 500-watt brushless DC motor, giving it high torque and speed, whether you go on roads or paths. The bike has 4-inch thick fat Kenda tires for optimum riding comfort and excellent off-road performance. The frame has a mid-fold bike frame with a wide hinge and is secured with a clamp with a quick-release mechanism that makes the whole structure solid and safe. It is the perfect ride for city commuting. The EMOJO Lynx Pro Basic and Ultra versions are available in Black, Black/Blue, Black/Orange, Black/Red, and White color schemes.
Enjoy More Mobility so You Can Be More Capable.
The EMOJO Lynx Pro Basic/Ultra is designed to be a practical ride for everyday use. Both models have a twist throttle and pedal assist. Speed and be very comfortable in your commute with the thumb throttle lets you ride on paved roads and trails without pedaling.
In case you want to pedal, use the pedal-assist to do so more comfortably. Both models have three levels of pedal assist, so you can choose to have more range or more comfort. There is also a 7-speed Shimano derailleur transmission, so you can pedal comfortably. Now you can easily traverse uphill roads and paths without breaking a sweat.
Don’t Go for Surplus or Cheap Electric Bikes.
Many e-bikes for sale are not reliable nor safe, so buying one is often hit or miss. They are not designed for sustained use because of poor craftsmanship or poorly-done electronics. Some cheap models lack even the most basic electrical safety features, putting the user at risk of electric shocks. Also, a lot of surplus models cannot climb hills or provide enough level of pedal assist. They are equipped with cheap batteries and cannot go far.
If something goes wrong, there is no way to have them serviced. You cannot depend on them. Lastly, most are not comfortable to use. Choose safety and real performance. Only choose electric bike brands that have years of presence in the market and have certifications.
Ride EMOJO, Ride Life.
Electric bicycles are the way to go for an active and sustainable lifestyle. It has been proven that such vehicles allow people to achieve physical activity levels, especially those who aren’t fit enough for exercise. Battery-powered vehicles emit much lower greenhouse emissions in their lifetimes than internal combustion engines or even hybrid systems. Lastly, using an electric bicycle in your commute saves you time from traffic jams.
EMOJO was founded in 2013 in Irvine, California, and creates fantastic, eco-friendly electric bikes. Taking inspiration from classic motorcycles, we aim to put a smile in the face of each EMOJO customer and revive childhood memories of riding a bike meant freedom. Take a ride in our fat tire electric bikes and ride life. Get the best deals and tons of freebies when you purchase EMOJO bikes here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- The EMOJO Lynx Pro Basic/Ultra Folding Electric Bike is perfect for adults and for anyone who wants a reliable and convenient ride for daily use. It features a powerful electric motor and fat tires that offer both power and excellent ride characteristics for road and off-road travel, so you reach your destination faster.
- Enjoy the speed and power! The EMOJO Lynx Pro Basic/Ultra has a 48-volt power pack and a powerful 500-watt brushless DC motor sitting inside the rear wheel that gives it impressive performance. Have no problems riding uphill or over bumps. It has a top speed of 20 miles per hour, so it can quickly get to speed so you can get to your destination quickly.
- This high-performance bike has a folding frame. It folds into a compact package so you can store it in the trunk of your car or in the corner of your apartment. Because it folds, it is ideal for places where space is tight, making it a perfect city bike.
- The bike can travel up to 30 miles on a single charge. It features a 10.4 ampere/hour power pack consisting of lithium-ion batteries that give consistent voltage. The bike charges to full in four to six hours. The batteries have a long lifespan compared to lead batteries.
- The EMOJO Lynx Pro Basic/Ultra features a twist throttle and three levels of pedal assist. Choose minimal assistance to increase the range of the bike, or choose to engage maximum assist when riding uphill or on rugged terrain. Or, use the throttle to speed up effortlessly.
- Enjoy and ride it like an ordinary bike whenever you like it. The bike is equipped with premium 7-speed Shimano transmission and derailleur so you can change and select gears. The dual hydraulic Tektro disc brakes on the front and rear wheels for excellent stopping power.
- It is a lightweight and capable electric road bike. The equipped Kenda 4-inch fat tires give it excellent grip and comfort whether you bike on the road or going over dirt, sand, or snow. The bike is equipped with a front fork suspension for added comfort and control.
- The whole bike weighs 55 lbs., including the batteries, so it is effortless to ride. It features a high-quality bike frame crafted from rust-proof aluminum with robotic welds. The maximum weight capacity of the bike is 230 lbs.
- It is a beautifully-looking ride, featuring a sporty look with fat tires and metal fenders. You will love riding on this head-turner. If you want something that looks cool, the EMOJO Lynx Pro Basic/Ultra is perfect for you.
- This bike is ingeniously designed to serve your daily mobility needs. It has all the charm of a bicycle with a high-performance electric drivetrain for total mobility. The EMOJO Lynx Pro Basic/Ultra Folding Electric Bike is perfect for commuting and everyday mobility.
A Practical Electric Bicycle for City Driving.
The EMOJO Lynx Pro Basic/Ultra is best for adults and seniors that need a convenient daily driver. This motorized bicycle is another level, having a powerful electric motor and fat tires made for rugged surfaces. The bike has a mid-break folding frame, so you can fold and store the bike inside the trunk of your car or SUV and travel further.
It has a single-charge range of 30 miles, so it has more than enough to last the whole day. You will find it a practical ride to go to school or work. Speed up quickly with the equipped 500-watt brushless DC motor, which is powerful given its size and weight. The EMOJO Lynx Pro Basic/Ultra has a top speed of 20 miles per hour and can quickly get to speed even if you are carrying stuff. You can take advantage of bike lanes and off-road trails easily.
The EMOJO Lynx Pro Basic/Ultra Folding Bicycle measures 67” inches L x 24” inches W x 45” inches H and weighs 55 lbs. including the battery. When folded, the bike measures 39” inches L x 18” inches W x 26” inches H. The bike has 20-inch rims and 4-inch Kenda Fat tires.
Ride It Naturally with Less Effort.
Enjoy convenience and quick travel with the EMOJO Lynx Pro Basic/Ultra Electric Bike. The bike has both twist throttle and pedal assist. Use the throttle to speed up without any effort. The throttle is handy on paved roads when the traffic is clear.
The bike has a 3-level pedal assist, so you can pedal naturally without getting tired. There is also a 7-speed Shimano derailleur transmission so that you can pedal comfortably. Now you can easily traverse uphill roads and paths without breaking a sweat.
Equipped with Convenient Features.
The EMOJO Lynx Pro Basic/Ultra Folding Electric Bike is powered by a 48-volt lithium-ion battery pack that is light in weight, delivers excellent voltage, and has a long lifespan. The bike charges fully in four to six hours, charging it for a few hours extends its already long range.
The Basic model features a phone holder and an LED flashlight. See everything you need with the super slim, plug-and-play LCD (available only in the Ultra model). The Ultra model also has fenders and a rear metal rack where you can tie in bags and heavy items. You will love using it every day. It is the perfect ride for the daily commute and weekend adventures, so buy the EMOJO Lynx Pro Basic/Ultra Folding Electric Bicycle here at Electric Bike Paradise now!
|MODEL||LYNX PRO ULTRA|
|Motor type||DC Brushless|
|Motor power||500 W|
|Rated Voltage||48 V|
|Maximum speed||20 MPH|
|Battery range||30 Miles|
|Battery charging time||4 - 6 hours|
|Dimensions (inch)||67 L x 24 W x 45 H|
|Dimensions folded||39 L x 18 W x 26 H|
|Max. user weight||230 lbs|
|Vehicle weight||55 lbs (with battery)|
|Transmission type||Shimano 7-Speed|
|Front brake type||Tektro-Disc|
|Rear brake type||Tektro-Disc|
|Tire size||20" x 4"|
Order Emojo Lynx Pro Ultra 48V/10.4Ah 500W Folding Electric Bike today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Emojo Folding Electric Bikes. Sign up today and get 5% off!
I am really glad I picked this bike for my child to commute to school (9miles each day). Has been real sturdy and reliable. Battery life has been pretty good after months of usage. Including the professional assembly was the deal clincher for me. It was done expertly, timely and would have taken me a lot more time if I had chosen to assemble it. I liked the frame style as well as opposed to a traditional bike as it affords more stability and easier to handle.
I bought this bike for my son he loves the bike and as every thing he wanted, the suspension, transmission and disc brakes.
I've been an owner of this bike for almost a year now, and I think it worths money I paid for it. I haven't had any major issues with it - the only issue I had was very quickly resolved by the support team, and they also offered a few spare parts sent to me free of charge. I appreciate it a lot.
I bought this one month ago and I'm happy that I did.
Since buying I've had no more getting home shattered in the morning, and with finance that's affordable what more could I ask for!