Euybike HMXD 48V/10.4Ah 400W All Terrain Fat Tire Electric Bike
- Adult electric bike with powerful 400W motor.
- 48V10AH lithium battery, long battery life.
- Folding electric bike is easy to fold to store and carry.
We Go Extra Mile
- EUY eBikes are free shipping in the US and are 95% assembled. Just unfold the folded electric bike and ride it.
- All EUY electric bikes come with a one-year warranty.
Enjoy More Riding Fun
48V10Ah Built-in Battery
48V10AH large capacity lithium battery, long battery life. A full charge takes only 5-6 hours, and a full charge lasts 22-25 miles, depending on rider weight, speed, incline, etc.
Built-in detachable design, dustproof and waterproof, small size and light weight, only 6.8 pounds. Battery size: 16.73"*1.85"*4.17"
Stable 400W Brushless Motor
The 400W rear wheel hub motor has significant climbing power and is an economical way to commute daily, cross mountains, snow, and beaches.
All-terrain Fat Tires
26"*4" fat tires have strong and significant shock absorption and better traction to easily face all kinds of complicated roads.
Thickening and anti-skid can minimize the risk of tire blowout and improve riding safety.
Read power, speed, mileage, PAS level and other information. With the help of smart meter buttons, you can freely switch between 3 modes whenever and wherever you need.
Short press the "M" key to switch to view mileage, battery, speed and other information. The "︿" and "﹀" keys can adjust the 5-speed booster gear.
The powerful 400W motor has continuous performance, overload torque of 52Nm, and reliable operation.
Suspension Shock Absorber
The mid-mounted shock absorber can reduce bumps on rough roads and provide a smooth and comfortable riding experience.
Shimano 7-Speed Shifting
With the Shimano 7-speed professional transmission system, the climbing ability is stronger, and it is easier and safer to deal with all kinds of steep slopes and potholes.
Front and Rear Disc Brakes
Front and rear mechanical disc brakes, responsive and strong braking force. High-speed hard braking or downhill cushioning provides powerful stopping power without having to grip the handlebars too hard. With intelligent power-off function, it is safer and more secure.
High-performance mechanical suspension front fork, high-quality full shock absorber system effectively absorbs the vibration brought by the bumpy road, providing a smooth and comfortable riding experience.
Bright LED Headlights
Press and hold the "︿" key for 3 seconds to turn on/off the LED light. With integrated LED headlights, you can enjoy clear visibility in rainy days, dark nights and any occasion, ensuring your riding safety.
- SKU: ZBHMXD26B
- Brand: EUY
- Battery: 48V 10.4Ah lithium battery
- Range: 22-25miles (electric)
- Range: 35-40miles (pas)
- Hub Motor: 400W rear hub motor
- Maximum load: 330 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'4" ~ 6'5"
- Model: 26" HMXD
- Charger: 48V/2A
- Charging Time: 5~6 Hrs
- Display: LCD
- Max torque: 52N.m
- Weight: 57.3 lbs (with battery)
- Weight: 50.7 lbs (without battery)
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 5 Pedal-Assist levels
- Tires: 26" x 4.0" fat tire
- Wheels: One-piece aluminum alloy wheels
- Throttle: Half twist throttle
- Brake lever; Grip-style brake lever
- Freewheel: Shimano 7 speed gear shift
- Brake: Disc Brakes
- Chain: 48T
- Pedal: Pedals with reflectors
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum frame
- Front Fork: Alloy front suspension fork
- Front Light: 48V LED light
- Saddle: Adjustable height 11"
- Fenders: Alloy
- A -- Total Length 71"
- B -- Handlebar Height 45"
- C -- Handlebar Seat Tube Distance 21"
- D -- Minimum Seat Height 35"
- E -- Maximum Seat Height 39"
- F -- Handlebar Length 25"
- G -- Folded Length 45"
- H -- Folded Width 25"
- I -- Folded Height 38"
Real Speed Testing
Order a Euybike HMXD 48V/10.4Ah 400W All Terrain Fat Tire Electric Bike today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Euybike Fat Tire Electric Bikes. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
Just put 2500 miles on this bike. Granted it takes extra care but it is my main source of transportation and I ride 14 miles a day. Riding in the Montana winter ought to be all you need to know about this bike. I did have to swap the battery already but I am good with it.
I am pleased with this bike, being that I'm 6'1" and 265 and trying to get in shape. This bike helps me on country roads with hills. I am 47 and this makes biking fun again with the pedal assist. Of course, time will tell, but I am happy with everything about this bike so far. Not one complaint from me on this.
Get outside and live life. God bless!