Do Daily Activities with This Stylish Electric Scooter
The EWheels EW-14 Mobility Scooter. This model is a luxurious full-size, four-wheel mobility scooter with a sporty design. The EW-14 is ideal for outdoor use and use in indoor spaces. Enjoy true mobility as this mobility scooter can travel up to 40 miles on one charge. This scooter features a performance-oriented design for users that need to perform desired activities and achieve independence. It has a robust four-wheel design fit for indoor and outdoor use. The four wheels offer more grip and balance even on uneven surfaces. The EWheels EW-14 comes with a powerful 500-watt brushless motor, giving it the power to get up inclines or cross over grass. This gorgeous four-wheeler features a full-size, streamlined frame and comes with a powerful motor to match. The EW-14 is recommended for excellent performance outdoors but can be used indoors to some degree.. In terms of specs and build quality, it is one of the best mobility scooters for sale.
Cover More Ground with this Four-Wheel Mobility Scooter
The EWheels EW-14 Mobility Scooter, features an incredible 40-mile range that gives you considerable freedom to go anywhere. This full-sized, luxury scooter comes with a sizable motor and a big battery, and a comfortable seat meant for long rides around the neighborhood. This mobility scooter comes with a sizable 500-watt brushless electric motor, which has tremendous power in comparison to most scooters on the market. It has a top speed of 15 miles per hour, so it can gain speed when you need it. There is a three-speed switch so you can safely cruise pathways slowly. The EWheels EW-14 comes with air-filled tires and a complete spring suspension for use indoors and outdoors, inside cluttered spaces, or on unpaved paths. It has adequate power to travel up inclines and on thick grass. Now you can go anywhere and not worry about losing power. Feel free to do things inside and outside the house, or do groceries, visit neighbors, or travel to places you want to go.
- Colors: Red or Light Blue
- Maximum Speed: 15 MPH (varies based on riders weight and driving terrain)
- Travel Range: 40 MILES (varies based on riders
- weight and driving terrain)
- Motor: 500 watt Trans-Axel Motor
- Weight Capacity: 350 LBS
- Batteries: 48 Volt, 20 AH
- Rear View Mirrors: Yes, Two Mirrors
- Brakes: Front and Rear Drum Brakes
- Brake Levers: Front and Rear
- Storage: Rear Box Storage & Under Seat Storage both secure lockable
- Variable Twist Throttle: Yes
- Seat Size: 14 “ Wide and 23” Deep
- Seat Base Height: From Floor Height 30”
- Smart Charger: Yes
- Bag Hook: Yes
- Parking Brake: Yes
- Front Storage Area: Two Storage Bins
- Reverse Switch: Yes
- Electric Horn: Yes
- Guages: Yes, Speedometer with Battery Gauge
- 3 Speed Settings Low, Medium and High
- Climbing: 12 degrees
- Lighting Package: Turn Signals, Brake Lights, High/Low Beam Headlight, Rear Light
- Keyless Key Fob: Yes, Power on/off
- Anti-theft Alarm System: Yes, Keyless Remote
- Battery Indicator Gauge: Yes
- Tire Size: Front and Rear Tire Size 15”/3”
- Rear & Side Reflectors: Yes
- Aluminum Rims: Yes
- Scooter Length: 70”
- Scooter Width: 31”
- Scooter Height: 44”
- Deck Height: 12”
- Ground Clearance: 6.5”
- Wheel Base: 52”
- Front & Rear Suspension: Two Heavy Duty Shocks
- Scooter Weight: 250 LBS
- Scooter Ship Weight: 355 LBS
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Scooter so far is functioning well. Would like to have the other free items that would fit the EW-14.
It's a good scooter! We haven't had any problems with it it's been working great!
I’ve had mine for 4 years and has worked great. I have mine broke down and placed in the trunk of a Ford Fiesta car ..easy to assemble and disassemble great product! The battery working great so far!
Love this mobility scooter - very well manufactured. Unfortunately, the person I purchased this for passed before she could use it and I donated it to the hospice store. I hope someone is able to enjoy it. It should serve them well for many years.
Very fast efficient delivery. Easy to assemble (my teenage grandson did it for me). I had used a borrowed scooter (older model) for several months, and this one is even better.