EWheels EW-20 48V/12Ah 500W 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Enjoy High-Performance Mobility Anywhere!
Do you want the best mobility scooter for indoor use that you can use outdoors? Need something that offers good performance and luxurious riding comfort for all-day use? Mobility scooters are helpful for daily activities and tasks and are useful for seniors and individuals with a disability. Premium models with high-capacity batteries are really fun to ride because of the instant torque and the peace of mind knowing that you won’t empty the battery quickly. If you will be using a mobility scooter to accomplish daily tasks, having one that is comfortable to ride is a plus. Experience the future mobility now and be more capable with the EWheels EW-20 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter, a designer scooter with a swiveling executive seat for ultimate comfort! It features a conventional, midsize, three-wheel design that is good for use outdoors and indoors.
This scooter combines superb performance and sophisticated looks in one package. It can carry up to 300 lbs. thanks to its powerful 500-watt brushless hub motor on the front wheel. The scooter can reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour, so it can be pretty fast on a fly. It features a beautifully streamlined, modern design accentuated with high-profile tires and a large LED headlight. Seat in comfort with the full-size, swiveling executive seat that is generously upholstered in smooth faux leather. The scooter is highly recommended for indoor and outdoor use. This mobility scooter is great for long rides and a perfect choice for anyone who wants a stylish ride that offers excellent performance. It is ideal for the elderly, disabled, city dwellers, and students.
Great for commuting or for quick mobility.
The EWheels EW-20 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter is perfect for getting from point A to B, and getting to work or school. It sports a three-wheel design that is easy to maneuver. It features a high-performance electric motor and a simplified front-wheel-drive design for reliability and good performance on paved and unpaved surfaces. This scooter is capable of carrying up to 300 lbs., so you know this one is solidly built. It is a lower-emission alternative to cars and perfect for commuting in the city.
The EW-20 Mobility Scooter has a top speed of 15 miles per hour and a single-charge range of around 21 miles, so it will last throughout the day. Unlike the majority of scooters, it has a full suspension consisting of a front fork and rear shocks, so you can safely drive it on roads and rugged surfaces. The roomy seat has flip-down armrests that allow a relaxed, upright riding position for a super comfortable ride.
Avoid Harm from Cheap Mobility Scooters.
More often than not, surplus or cheaply made devices are not reliable nor safe. They are not designed for sustained use due to having poorly-made electronics. Some cheap models lack even basic safety features. If something goes wrong, there is no way to have them serviced. You cannot depend on them. Lastly, most are not comfortable to use.
You use a properly-designed scooter to achieve more mobility. Only choose models that have years of presence in the market and have certifications. You depend on your life on these devices, so choose only the best.
High-Performance, Environment-Friendly Choices by EWheels.
Studies show that most users of mobility vehicles experience a higher degree of mobility, plus improved self-confidence and improved quality of life. Power wheelchairs and mobility scooters help facilitate social interaction since they make users more independent, more capable of doing desired activities. Users report better participation in self-care, productivity, and leisure activities. Battery-powered vehicles emit much lower greenhouse emissions in their lifetimes than internal combustion engines or even hybrid systems.
The EWheels is a developer, manufacturer and distributor of quality, high- performance electric-powered bikes and mobility scooters since 2009. Our objectives are to build products that offer cost-effective, emissions-free alternatives to other forms of transportation for commuting, sport, and recreation. As part of our extra effort to ensure customer satisfaction, we offer an incredible 3-year warranty on our scooters!
- The EWheels EW-20 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter is the best mobility scooter for seniors and those who require daily mobility. It has a three-wheel, front-wheel-drive design with a powerful direct-drive hub motor that gives out 500 watts of power. This model has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. and so can be used by most individuals. It has no problems climbing up hills or curbs or traveling on rugged surfaces.
- This mobility scooter is ideal for daily use indoors and outdoors. It has a high weight capacity and has a spacious rear cargo cage so you can bring along your stuff. This scooter has a cruising range of 21 miles (around 33 kilometers), which is impressive and more than enough to last throughout the day. It is powered by a 48-volt, maintenance-free, sealed lead acid battery with a total capacity of 12 ah.
- Use it comfortably throughout the day with the swiveling executive seat with flip-up armrests that is easy on the back and shoulders. The seat is fully cushioned and upholstered with smooth faux leather. Swivels on the side so you can do table work or browse market aisles.
- Features a variable-speed twist throttle and a three-speed switch for easy speed control. There are buttons for the horn, headlight, and a reverse switch. Enjoy riding it on the streets or indoors!
- Features front drum brakes and rear disc hydraulic brakes. The dual brake setup works well in crowded places and for stop-and-go traffic. Expect reliable and effective stopping power when you need it.
- Durable and made for everyday use. The frame features a durable design with a 300-pound capacity. It has sealed lead-acid batteries that require no maintenance throughout its life. It comes with a smart charger that stops charging when the batteries are full.
- Durable and ingeniously designed to serve your daily mobility needs. It has a durable frame and safety features, making the EW-20 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter recommended for the elderly, adults, and people with disabilities.
One of the best high-speed, long-range scooters in the market!
The EWheels EW-20 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter is the best electric mobility scooter for daily use. It is a high-performance vehicle with a powerful 500-watt direct-drive hub motor, giving it a top speed of 15 miles per hour. The scooter has a three-speed switch so you can safely use it indoors and outdoors. This model has a 300 lb-carrying capacity, so feel free to carry your stuff.
Unlike other models that have small, stiff seats, this scooter has a truly comfortable, fully-upholstered executive seat. The chair is fully cushioned and wrapped in smooth faux leather that makes mobility more bearable. The scooter has a spacious footwell for more comfort, and the chair can swivel so getting on and off is easy. There is a large rear cargo basket for carrying stuff. Worried about losing charge? It is powered by a 48-volt lead-acid battery that gives it a range of 21 miles. You no longer have to worry about emptying the battery when you go to get coffee or make a detour to the grocery store.
The EWheels EW-20 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter measures 55” inches L x 26” inches W x 38” inches H and weighs 128 lbs. with batteries. The front wheels measure 12 inches and the rear wheels measure 11” inches. The scooter has a high 7-inch floor clearance.
There is an integrated rear cargo cage. It comes with a smart charger and keys. This model is shipped on a pallet and arrives assembled upon delivery.
Feel More Capable and Productive!
The EWheels EW-20 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter has featured so you can ride it without worrying about anything. It has pneumatic tires, and premium front fork suspension and rear mini shock absorbers in the rear, giving it a soft ride and great handling. The scooter is equipped with a front headlight so you can use it in low-light environments. The scooter is powered by a 48-volt sealed lead acid battery that requires no maintenance throughout its life.
This model has a battery power indicator lights, a phone holder, and a USB charging port. The chair backrest and the tiller can be folded for easy storage and ease of transport. Having a mobility scooter lets you do your desired activities and be more independent. It is the best mobility scooter for working, so buy the EWheels EW-20 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter now!
View and DownloadEW-20 Manual
- Weight Capacity: 300LBS
- Speed: Up to 15 mph(speed varies on terrain, riders weight, road surface, etc.)
- Distance: 21 miles per charge (distance varies on terrain, riders weight, road surface, etc.)
- Front Seat: Type
- Large Swivel Seat with Back Rest
- Front seat: Size 16“ x 13.5“ x 3.25 (depth)
- Seat Cushion Height: 28” from floor
- Steering Height: 42” from Ground
- Turning Radius: 53"
- Steering Height: 38" from floor, adjustable
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 500 Watt
- Motor Type: Hub Brushless Motor
- Amps: 12 AH
- Dimensions: 55” x 26” x 38” (LxWxH)
- Forward/Reverse Switch: Yes
- High/Med/Low-Speed Control Switch: Yes
- Drive System: Rear Wheel
- Floor Clearance: 7”
- Batteries: (1) 48v 12 AH SLA Sealed
- Front tire size: 4” x 12”
- Rear tire size: 4” x 11”
- Charger: 48volt Smart Charger Included
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control-twist
- Key Start: Yes
- Braking System: Rear Disc Brakes, Front Drum Brake
- Lighting Package: LED Front, Rear Lights, Turn Signals, and Brake Lights
- Rear Storage Basket with Top 11"x20"x10 DxWxH
- Scooter Weight: 128lbs
- Battery Indicator: Yes
- Front Suspension: Yes
- Rear Suspension: Yes
- Electric Horn: Yes
- Cell Phone Holder: Yes
- USB port: Yes
- Color: Matte Black
- Airline Approved: No
- Warranty: Limited – 3 Year Warranty
Order EWheels EW-20 48V/12Ah 500W 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our EWheels 3-Wheel Mobility Scooters. Sign up today and get 5% off!
I found out when I received the scooter that the seat was not adjustable. I had to take it to a shop and have 5" removed and someone had drilled a hole in the seat from another direction and had left and elongated hole in the seat post .
I had to saw cut 5" of the seat height the adjustment holes don:t work..
someone had drilled ahole in the seat
also there is not a way to keep the cart from moving unless you keep your hand on the brake. Gonna be hard to shop. I was suppose to get rear view mirrors but didn"t. But Still the scooter will eventually suit all my needs it looks and runs fantastic. Love the speed control lever selection,, I plan to take and use it at my church every Sunday and I am an architectural designer and I plan to use it in the field regulary Thank you Thomas Hernandez