EWheels EW-52 60V/20Ah 700W Bariatric 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Choose Your Color
- Scooter Weight Capacity: 500 Lbs.
- Speed: Up to 15 mph
- Distance: 43 miles per charge (distance varies on terrain, riders weight and road surface etc.)
- Front Seat: Type Adjustable chair with backrest
- Front seat: Size 22 ½”x17 ½”x23” (LxWxH)
- Front Seat: 27” From Ground
- Turning Radius: 90”
- Rear Seat: Size N/A
- Steering Height: 41” from Ground
- Rear Foot Rest: N/A
- Power: Electric Watts: 700 Watt
- Motor Type: Transaxle differential brushless
- Amps: 20 AH
- Volts: 60 Volts
- Dimensions: 72” x 27” x 45” (LxWxH)
- Floor Clearance: 5”
- Front Basket: N/A
- Batteries: (5) Sealed Lead Acid Maintenance Free
- Forward/Reverse switch: Yes
- High/ Low Speed switch: (3) Speed switch
- Front tire size: 13” Tire Type: 90/65-8
- Rear tire size: 15” Tire Type: 120/50-9
- Charger: 60-volt Smart Charger included
- Charging Time: 8 hours for full charge
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control – Twist throttle
- Key Start: Yes
- Braking System: Front and Rear drum brakes
- Drive System: 700 Watt Brushless
- Motor Headlight: 12V Bulb
- Rear lights: 12V Bulb
- Carton Size: Shipped Fully assembled on Pallet – 80”x36”x73” (LxWxH)
- Scooter Weight: 312lbs. with batteries
- Battery Indicator: Yes
- Front: Front Shock Absorbers
- Rear: Rear Shock Absorbers
- Reflectors: Yes
- Warranty: Limited – 3 Year Warranty
Elegant Style and Designer Looks
The EWheels EW-52 model is equipped with a powerful 700-watt direct-drive brushless motor and a 60-volt electric supply, giving it a top speed of 15 miles per hour and a single-charge range of around 43 miles, so it is an excellent choice for a daily driver. The scooter has complete front and rear suspension so you can safely drive it on both roads and rugged trails. The roomy seat has flip-down armrests that allow a relaxed, upright riding position for a super comfortable ride. Roam the city and the countryside with the EWheels EW-52 Four-Wheel Mobility Scooter. It sports a proven four wheel design with a low ground clearance for stability and a high-performance electric drivetrain capable of carrying up to 500 lbs., so you know this one is solidly built. The scooter has front torsion bars and rear shock absorbers for improved ride handling. It is equipped with front LED headlights (with High- and Low-Beam) and rear lights so you can ride and see safely day and night. The scooter is powered by five units of 12-volt sealed lead acid batteries (a total of 60 volts) that require no maintenance throughout its life.
Built With Essential Security Features
The EWheels EW-52 Four Wheel Mobility Scooter is the best mobility scooter for commuting. It is a high-performance vehicle with a powerful motor and creature comforts. Have the confidence to speed up and travel uphill with the 700-watt brushless direct drive motor. It has a top speed of 15 miles per hour so you can safely use it on the road. This model has a 500 lb-carrying capacity, so you can use it to haul stuff. The scooter also sports a comfortable, fully-upholstered adjustable seat. The chair has extra cushions that make travel more bearable. The scooter has a spacious footwell for more comfort. There is a large rear cargo basket (with a lock) and storage below the seat. Worried about losing the charge? It is powered by 60-volt lead acid batteries with a range of 43 miles. You no longer have to worry about emptying the battery when you go to get coffee or make a detour to the grocery store.
Excellent unit from EW and ElectricBikeParadise.com too. Very pleased with your service. Thank you. I'll show it to anyone who wants to see it if you care to refer them to me.
I raced motorcycles for 15 years so I know and understand throttle control. Now that I have had time to use the EW-52 , it desperately needs a rheostat installed on throttle body to slow unit down when in crowded places. Unit takes off way to fast and jumps out even on the slowest setting. I have to ride the brake when around people for fear of running into them. The EW-72 Unit has a reostat to turn unit down to slower speed. This unit should too. Also took off lock box and installed basket on back for better shopping and room to haul groceries.
Customer service people are excellent, love the scooter. Have returned original cover purchased, too small. Waiting to receive larger cover. Found the instructions somewhat vague, could have used more information.
Rear cargo box holds all my stuff. The free armrest bag and scooter cover are awesome! Thanks to Julie for all your help with the purchase and aftercare.
Not only is the unit great, but it was delivered to my door in just three days by ElectricBikeParadise.com! They offered us free shipping and fantastic freebies upon ordering! I noticed that the store owner has a real empathy to people with mobility problems, he is doing not just business but a community service. You’re the man Trev!