Exway Atlas Pro 4WD 701Wh All Terrain Electric Skateboard
Aluminum Quick-Swap Wheel Hubs
Replace your inner tubes without needing to disassemble the wheel hubs.
Designed for clip-on mudguards, the motor mounts include mounting points for easy mudguard installation.
The motor mounts on the Atlas Pro are reinforced with crossbars for protection and rigidity.
Freedom to Choose
Quickly swap between 2WD/4WD with Exway's Modular Drivetrain.
|Range (160mm Pneumatic)||34Km/21Miles|
|Range (90mm Urethane)||69Km/43Miles|
|Range (160mm Pneumatic) (+AUXPack)||85Km/52Miles|
|Range (90mm Pneumatic) (+AUXPack)||172Km/107Miles|
|Peak Output Power||7056W|
|Standard Charger Wattage||210W Gan|
|Deck||Carbon Fiber Unibody|
|Trucks||Trist 10.5" DKP
95A High Barrel Bushings
Boardside 30x15mm Fat Cone
Roadside 25x15mm Fat Barrel
|Bushing Setup (Secondary Set)||
92A High Barrel Bushings
Boardside 30x15mm Barrel
Roadside 25x15mm Barrel
|Quick-Swap CNC Wheel Hubs||✓|
|Extra Wide Alloy Pulleys||✓|
|2-in-1 Configuration||Available as Add-on|
|Mudguards||2nd Gen Compatible|
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of battery cells does the Atlas Pro/Atlas Pro NASA use?
- The new pack in the Atlas Pro consists of 4000mAh Lishen 21700 Li-ion cells in a 12S4P configuration.
When will the AUXPack external battery pack launch? Can I use it on my Atlas Carbon? Will the AUXPack work with both 2WD and 4WD?
- As it was originally intended for use with the Atlas Pro (in both 2WD and 4WD), the AUXPack is currently not compatible with the Atlas Carbon. The Exway team is working to develop an Atlas Carbon compatible AUXPack, which will be released at a later date.
Can I change board settings on my Atlas Pro using the original Exway app?
- The 3rd Gen ESC on the Atlas Pro has been redesigned and will not work with the original Exway app. Download the new Exway app releasing early August to view your board parameters and settings!
What's different about the new Exway app?
- The new app "ExSkate" retains all the functions of the original app, with new features like ride route tracking and quicker firmware updates.
What's new with the Atlas Pro remote? Will it work with other Exway Boards?
- The R3 remote that ships with the Atlas Pro feature redesigned internal circuitry and logic for improved performance. Currently the R3 remote only works with the Atlas Pro, not the X, Flex and Wave series.
What's different about the new OTA firmware upgrades?
- Time taken for firmware upgrades has been drastically reduced, from 20 minutes to 4 minutes on average. For improved OTA firmware upgrade stability and speed, the new R3 remote and 3rd gen ESC uses Bluetooth 5.0 to communicate with the ExSkate app.
Can the AUXPack be used to charge other electronics?
- There is a 10W USB-A port for older or low power devices, and a 100W USB-C port with support for QC3.0 and PD4.0 charging protocols for devices like smartphones, laptops, etc
Do both the Atlas Pro onboard battery and AUXPack support 20A charging? Will they need to be charged separately?
- Both the Atlas Pro's onboard battery and AUXPack support 20A charging. With the AUXPack connected to the Atlas Pro, both the battery packs can be charged simultaneously by one charger with the smart BMS inside keeping the charging process safe and efficient. For the fastest charging times, disconnect the AUXPack and charge both the Atlas Pro and AUXPack separately using their own chargers.
Is there anything I should be aware of while connecting the AUXPack?
- The two packs are connected through the smart BMS, not directly. This way the AUXPack can be connected while the board is at any battery level.
What is the difference between Atlas NASA and the standard Atlas Pro, and why are the prices different?
- The performance of Atlas NASA is the same as the Atlas Pro, but the appearance is different, Atlas NASA comes standard with 2-in-1. And this is a custom model, officially authorized by NASA, so why the price is different.
Is there a 2in1 version of Atlas Pro?
- Atlas Pro does not have a 2in1 version, customers need to buy a street wheel set separately.
Are the boards waterproof?
- The water-resistance of the skateboard is IP55, which is resistant to splashes and dust under normal conditions, but if you ride in a puddle or where the water level is high, or even immerse your skateboard in water, the water is likely to enter the electrical parts and damage the part.
- Please do not ride in the rain or any wet ground with water, this will cause a high risk of water damage and may cause the motor bearings to rust and make noise.
Order an Exway Atlas Pro 4WD 701Wh All Terrain Electric Skateboard from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Exway All Terrain Electric Skateboards. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
My 18-year-old son bought this for college. He didn't even know how to ride a skateboard but quickly learned in a couple of days. He rides it every day around the neighborhood and plans to use it on campus in the fall.