Force FD250 36V/7.8Ah 250W Folding Electric Bike FC00A-20
The Force e-City optimum bike for urban dwellers to those on the move. The eCity utilizes an alloy frame and 20 inch alloy wheels to help offset the extra weight provided from the motor system. The eCity comes equipped with a 250 watt rear hub motor, a 36 voly battery, and can go up to 25 miles before needing to charge. With dual assistance you have the option to use pedal assist or throttle all on one setting. The eCity takes only 4 hours to charge it Greenway Lithium-Ion battery. With its LCD display, you will be able to gauge battery life, motor output, assistance level, speed, trip and total distance as well as trip time. Whether you are a commuter,or causal rider this bike may be your perfect match. Great for apartment living, RV and boats or just casually riding around town. Feel the power of Force.
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Batteries Needed: 36v/7.8Ah,2600Mah
- Battery Amps: 7.8Ah
- Battery Brand: Greenway
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Battery Type: Frame Mount
- Battery Voltage: 36V
- Battery Watt Hours: 280Wh
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper, Cartridge, 68x122.5mm
- Brakeset: Disc Brake w/ 160mm rotor
- Cassette/Freewheel: Shimano 7s, 14-28T
- Chain: Kmc 7s
- Charge time: 4 Hours
- Crankset: 48t, 170mm
- Display Accessories: Lcd
- Display Type: Lcd
- Drive Mode: 5 Levels, Throttle And Pedalec
- Estimated Max Range: 25 Miles
- Estimated Min Range: 20 Miles
- Extras Included: Bell, Fenders
- Fork/Suspension: 20" Steel
- Frame: 20" Alloy, Folding, BC 1.37"x24t
- Front Derailleur: N/a
- Grips/Tape: Black, Rubber
- Handlebar: Alloy 580mm
- Headset: 28.6x44x30
- Manufacturers Warranty: 2 Years
- Motor Brand: Mxus
- Motor Nominal Output: 250W
- Motor Peak Output: 300W
- Motor Torque: 15 N.m
- Motor Type: Rear Hub
- Pedals: Platform, 9/16"
- Readouts: Battery Level, Motor Output, Assistance Level, Speed, Trip And Total Distance, Trip Time
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 7s
- Saddle: Black
- Seat Post/clamp: Alloy, Black
- Shifters/brake Levers: Shimano 7s, Power Shut-off Brake Levers
- Stem: Alloy, Folding
- Tires: 20" Black
- Top Speed: 15 Mph
- Wheelset: Alloy, Single Wall, 20", Msw, 36h, Freewheel
Order a Force FD250 36V/7.8Ah 250W Folding Electric Bike FC00A-20 today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Force Folding Electric Bikes. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
I love, absolutely love the fit. For me, it was a bit confusing putting it together, but once done. primo!
I'm a 37 yo mom and the last time I had ridden a bike was over 20 yrs ago. I was scared of getting back on a bike and skeptical of this purchase. I took a chance and purchased this bike (mainly because of all the positive reviews it had received). After putting together the bike and taking it for a few test runs, I am absolutely in love. I am reminded of my youth and just have so much fun going out, bike-riding with my kids nowadays. This bike is so woman-friendly; it's easy to ride has a few different speeds, and so on. It also looks amazing. Would highly recommend it to anyone considering buying this bike.
Perfect bike to ride around town with the kids!
I bought this bike for guests visiting our home at the beach. I wanted something with plenty of gears so people of all ages and fitness levels would find it easy to manage going up and down over bridges to the mainland and on the bike trail nearby. This bike is perfect, everyone loves using it! Very sturdy, easy to adjust the seat, and a smooth, comfortable ride. We're going to buy one more to round out our "fleet."
I received this bike as a gift from my husband. It is a fabulous bike for someone like myself who cruises down the road to the grocery store, park, and trails. It's a great color to boot! I am hoping it will last a long time because I kinda get attached to my bikes. ;)