GoPowerBike Plug Runner 48V/13.2Ah 750W Stand Up Electric Scooter
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Re nogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 590-2738 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
Fast and Long in Range
The Plug Runner is compact enough to fit almost anywhere yet strong enough to get you up hills and to your destinations. The 48V 13.2Ah battery gets up to 28 miles of range, allowing you to get where you need to go on a single charge. At 39 pounds with 8.5" tires, a 750w hub motor, a top speed of 25MPH, and integrated front and rear shock absorbers, you can get anywhere in the city in next to no time at all, with all the comfort you need!
Features of GoPowerBike Plug Runner Stand Up Electric Scooter
Battery Life: Battery Life Level Usb Charging: Connect And Charge Any Usb Devices Gear Indicator: From 1 To 3 Levels Of Speed. You Decide How Much Speed Your Want From You Motor Odometer: Keep Track Of How Any Miles You Enjoyed Riding Speedometer: Keep An Eye On Your Speed
So far working well. Got for Xmas gift. We will see in a year how good the battery lasts!
This has been a great scooter for me so far! It was a gift from my wife that I've had for about a month now and it hasn't had any problems. It gets up to 25 mph for me (6' 4" 190 lbs) when it has a full battery and has decent battery life although I haven't tested how far I can get on one charge yet. I have just used it for short rides around town like to the gym or the store. I will update you if there are any future problems.
Battery life is good! The power is very good, and it's quick to accelerate!
My balance is better than I thought! I had no trouble handling this scooter! Fun!