2-in-1 Heavy Duty Bicycle U-lock and Woven Steel Cable for Added Protection
Seamless security and added protection are yours in all weather conditions, anywhere you go. Our Via Velo 2-in-1 lock system, with 14 mm (0.55 in) U-lock pick, pull, and drill-resistant double-bolt locking mechanism and debris cover, combined with a 1800 mm (5 ft 10 in) woven steel cable, brings convenience and performance together. Includes a handy mounting bracket and 2 specialized safety keys.
- Thick 14 mm (0.55 in) including rubber casing, heat-hardened steel shackle protects against cutting and leveraging.
- Shackle steel hardness (Rockwell scale) HRC50-HRC58 (through-hardened); cutting force strength 34.3 kN; pulling force strength 29.3 kN.
- Tough double-bolt crossbar locking mechanism offers twice the security against prying and jacking.
- Pull and drill-resistant lock cylinder.
- Pick-resistant lock stops knocking and bumping.
- Flexible 1800 mm (5 ft 10 in) woven steel cable with smoke-grey transparent PVC coating secures both wheels, accessories and more.
- Convenient mounting bracket ensures safe and compact storage when cycling; no need to pack your lock in a separate carry case or knapsack.
- 2 keys specially designed to be difficult to copy.
- Product weight 3.2 pounds/1.45 kg
Additional Features: Lock debris cover keeps dust and dirt out of your lock. PVC protective coating material protects your bike from getting scratched. Resists corrosion from water, dust, and dirt to prolong the life of your lock.
Lock Maintenance: For best operation, be sure to clean and lubricate the cylinder and the locking mechanism regularly with a light spray.
Note: These items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
I have put 320 miles on my Ecotric Seagull 1000watt E-Bike and i Love it, I recommend you purchase this bike!
was only able to take some short spins as i had a blood clot in my leg was in hospital for months. Now i have 3 pretty big holes in my leg and have to wait till summer to give another go . I am hoping to use bike to get well again. My preliminary tries were scary and awesome cant wait.