2-in-1 Heavy Duty Bicycle U-lock and Woven Steel Cable for Added Protection
The Heavy Duty Bike U-Lock has seamless security and added protection for all weather conditions, anywhere you go. Our Via Velo 2-in-1 lock system, with a 14 mm (0.55 in) U-lock pick, pull, and drill-resistant double-bolt locking mechanism and debris cover, combined with an 1800 mm (5 ft 10 in) woven steel cable, brings convenience and performance together. Includes a handy mounting bracket and 2 specialized safety keys.
- Thick 14 mm (0.55 in) including rubber casing, heat-hardened steel shackle protects against cutting and leveraging.
- Shackle steel hardness (Rockwell scale) HRC50-HRC58 (through-hardened); cutting force strength 34.3 kN; pulling force strength 29.3 kN.
- Tough double-bolt crossbar locking mechanism offers twice the security against prying and jacking.
- Pull and drill-resistant lock cylinder.
- Pick-resistant lock stops knocking and bumping.
- Flexible 1800 mm (5 ft 10 in) woven steel cable with smoke-grey transparent PVC coating secures both wheels, accessories and more.
- Convenient mounting bracket ensures safe and compact storage when cycling; no need to pack your lock in a separate carry case or knapsack.
- 2 keys specially designed to be difficult to copy.
- Product weight 3.2 pounds/1.45 kg
I have put 320 miles on my Ecotric Seagull 1000watt E-Bike and i Love it, I recommend you purchase this bike!
was only able to take some short spins as i had a blood clot in my leg was in hospital for months. Now i have 3 pretty big holes in my leg and have to wait till summer to give another go . I am hoping to use bike to get well again. My preliminary tries were scary and awesome cant wait.
NEVER Got My 3 Piece Gift😢!!!Please, Help Me... Thanks!!!