Jackery Explorer 1000_2SS100 + Two SolarSaga 100W Solar Panels, Portable Power Station with Solar Generation Kit Li-Ion NMC 1000-WattHours, USB Outputs, 3 Pure Sine Wave AC Outlets, 21.6V, 46.4 Ah T1G2SP1000G100SP
Harness Solar Power Anywhere, Anytime!
Roam and have the power to go anywhere with the Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station with Two SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel Solar Kits, featuring a portable, lightweight solar generation package packing 1,000 watt-hours of energy. It is high-capacity energy storage and an off-grid solar system generator that can deliver a lot of power for sustained periods. It can power most electric tools, electric cookers, kitchen appliances, and computer electronics in most off-grid locations. It is a complete off-grid solar system. The Explorer 1000 with SolarSaga Solar Kit is one of the lightest and the best solar generator kits you can buy.
Have Adequate Power Anywhere with This Solar Panel Kit
With the Jackery Explorer 1000 and Two-Panel Solar Saga Kit, you now have a source of power recharged with sunlight. With two panels, the depleted system charges completely in 8 hours. A solar system generator is handy in various situations, such as operating power-hungry tools for event spaces, using equipment such as stoves, speakers, and TV screens, and using electronics for camping. You can operate your electronics and tools during power outages with solar panel kits. The Jackery Explorer 1000 and the SolarSaga solar panels system are lightweight packages that you can quickly bring in a car.
Powered by New Generation Li-NMC Batteries
The Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Solar Panel Kit is powered by lithium-ion NMC that uses a combination of nickel, manganese, and cobalt. This is a newer version of lithium battery technology that maintains its performance for more extended periods. That means the power station can give out high output and high capacity even with frequent discharges and charging.
Meanwhile, the SolarSaga are monocrystalline solar panels that have a higher conversion efficiency (up to 23%) compared to other polycrystalline panels. It captures the sun's power and uses it to charge the power station for a clean, reliable, and truly off-grid energy source for your gadgets, tools, and appliances. It is a complete solar system and backup power for electricity outages or camping or working in distant locations.
Durable and Highly Efficient Solar Saga Panels
Charge the Explorer quickly with the Solar Saga 100-watt solar panels, which are made of monocrystalline silicon and multi-layered cell technology that collects more sunlight for more efficient performance. It charges the power station quickly, and having two panels means you can enjoy the outdoor life more. Now you have no worries if the power goes out in your home or business. It creates 23% more power compared to cheaper polycrystalline panels.
The Solar Saga is durable, being made of ETFE-laminated case for added strength and makes it water-resistant (IP65 rating). You can safely put the solar panels on the roof or out in the sun, and they will not get damaged if it rains. The ports are enclosed in zippers to keep out dust and moisture. It is a lightweight solar panel set you can bring to your adventures.
Way Better than Fuel-Powered Generators
The problem with gas generators is that they are noisy and vibrate a lot. In addition, generators are not suited in the home or outdoors because they emit unpleasant and toxic fumes. If you try to use a gasoline generator in the wilderness or in nature parks, you will attract attention due to the noise. Lastly, they are too heavy to be lifted around.
Using gasoline generators is impractical in many situations. They need periodic maintenance to ensure it does not misfire or develop leaks in their fuel lines that can cause a fire. Compare that to portable power stations that are quiet, light in weight, and do not emit smoke when operating.
Power Several Devices at Once
The Explorer 1000 solar battery comes with AC outlets, several USB ports, and DC ports and is suited for those who need to operate several devices simultaneously. The power station also has full safety features, including a battery management system with over-voltage and heat protection. It comes with an LCD to keep an eye on the power level, so purchase the Jackery Explorer 1000 + Two SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel Kits here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Now have the means to power your devices wherever you go with Jackery Explorer 1000 with Two SolarSaga 100W Solar Panels. This is a mighty power station made for users that need sustained power. It is a much better alternative to traditional fuel-powered generators that are noisy, emit polluting exhaust gases, and require maintenance. It comes with two panels that completely charge the power station in a short time, and is very useful in powering up your power tools and electric devices, and it is easy to operate. This makes the solar panel kit valuable for hiking, outdoor adventures, fieldwork, gatherings, organizing parties and events, DIY projects, and backup power at home.
- The solar power system packs an incredible 1,002 watt-hour capacity. It delivers 1000 watts of continuous power and up to 2000-watts of surge peak, which is more than enough for high-power devices and electronics such as power tools, large-screen TVs, toasters, mini-fridge, and speakers. The Explorer 1000 also comes with USB ports for mobile devices. You can bring this power station on distant adventures and have power.
- Use the Explorer 1000 in your home even if you have electricity! In case of inclement weather, it is good backup power, or bring it and use it anywhere. You can easily carry it since it measures only 13.1” inches L x 9.2” inches W x 11.1” inches H, and it is much smaller than most coolers. It weighs only 22.04 lbs. It is one of the lightest and most compact on the market. It is much lighter than most small generators and be easily carried by one person and transported in a car.
- You can quickly recharge it by hooking it up on a wall outlet, with the 12-volt car output (needs 14 hours), or with the SolarSaga™ 100-watt solar panels (8 hours only). Hooking it to a standard AC output will take 7 hours so plugging it into the wall makes it ready after a short wait. The Jackery Explorer 1000 comes with a built-in MPPT controller that improves recharging efficiency from solar panels.
- The Explorer 1000 is powered by the latest lithium-ion NMC (nickel-manganese-cobalt) 18650 batteries with high power capacity and excellent longevity (up to 500 cycles to 80% capacity). It has cell chemistry that is stable for several months. We recommend you use and recharge the power station every six months to preserve battery lifespan.
- The Jackery Explorer 1000 battery storage comes with (3x) 120V AC outlet, (2x) fast charge USB-A outlet, (2x) USB-C ports, and (1x) 12-volt car outlet. The power station has a complete set of safety features, including under- and over-voltage, overcurrent, discharge protection, overheat, short circuit, and overcharging protection.
- It is a high-capacity and real off-grid solution that is a better alternative to noisy and smelly gas-powered generators. You have plenty of options to recharge it on wall outlets and solar panels. The battery bank automatically shuts down if the total output exceeds 1,000 watts. You can easily see the remaining power and the actual power input/output on the LCD.
A Powerful Off-Grid Solar System Solution
The Jackery Explorer 1000 + 2 SolarSaga 100W solar system is a high-capacity power station that will energize your appliances and gadgets with the sun's power. The included two panels charges the power station completely, so you can have electricity whenever you need it. The power station has lots of capacity for power-hungry tools. You can now venture into places with no wall outlets or electricity.
The Explorer 1000 comes with AC outlets and USB outlets to power tools and computers. It has a bigger power capacity for remote working on the beach, in parks, or while camping. You can also use it as a reliable power source during events, construction, fieldwork, and other off-grid locations. The solar kit is also useful as a power backup or for DIY work in locations where long extension cords are impractical or where power is hard to find.
Powered by Lightweight Lithium Batteries
The portable power station is made with new-generation NMC lithium batteries that have stable chemistry that retains the signature high energy density of lithium. The power station itself is easy to carry as it weighs 22.04 lbs., while a single solar panel weighs 9.1 lbs. Because of its light weight, you can easily carry it around and transport it in your car.
Only Takes Less than 8 Hours to Recharge
The Jackery Explorer 1000 readily plugs into standard wall outlets and most solar panel setups. You can hook it with SolarSaga solar panels for a truly off-grid experience or plug it into your car and charge it while you drive. It charges to full in 8 hours with just two solar panels or when plugged into a wall outlet, so the unit can be ready in just a short wait.
Made with Safeguards
It is much safer compared to noisy generators. Jackery Explorer 1000 + 2x SolarSaga 100W Solar Power Station is one of the best solar panel kits, featuring overvoltage, overcurrent, short circuit, high-temperature, and over-charging protection. The unit shuts down automatically when too much power is drawn to preserve the battery capacity. Do note that the unit is not waterproof.
The power station has an operating temperature range of -10 to 40 C (14 to 104 F). The Jackery Explorer 1000 and SolarSaga solar system kit is a clean and reliable power source. Use it to charge computers and other delicate gadgets such as drones, TVs, cameras, tablet computers, and laptops.
Live in the Future with Jackery: Purchase Our Solar Systems and Portable Energy Solutions
Solar systems are advantageous for off-grid and a power backup for homes or businesses. Now you can have a ready power source in case of blackouts or bring it to distant locations and still use your electrical equipment or devices. Now you can watch TV or use your laptop while camping.
We at Jackery believe that going solar and having portable energy is the future. We have been in the business for more than 9 years, and our core business is oriented toward making electricity portable, clean, outdoors-oriented, and accessible. Our solar panel and battery devices are complete with safety features and come with FCC, RoHS, UN38.3 certifications. Get amazing deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase this Jackery Explorer 1000 + 2x SolarSaga 100W Solar Systems here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Capacity: 1002Wh (21.6V, 46.4Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- AC Output: 110VAC, 60Hz, 1000W (2000W Surge)
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- Quick Charge 3.0 Output: 5-6.5V, 3A / 6.5-9V, 3A / 9-12V, 1.5A
- USB-C Output: 5V, 9V, 12V up to 3A
- Car Output: 12V, 10A
- DC Input: 12V-30V (200W Max)
- AC Adapter: 7 Hours
- 12V Car Adaptor: 14 Hours
- Two SolarSaga 100W Solar Panels: 8 Hours
- Weight: 22.04 lbs (10 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 13.1 x 9.2 x 11.1 in (33.3 x 23.3 x 28.3 cm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
- Certification: CEC, DOE, FCC, QC3.0, ROHS, CA Prop 65
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Peak Power: 100W
- Cell Efficiency: 23%
- Power Voltage: 18V
- Power Current: 5.55A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.6V
- Short Circuit Current: 6A
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- USB-C Output: 5V, 3A
- Weight: 10.33 lbs (4.69 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 24 x 21 x 1.4 in (610 x 535 x 35 mm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 48 x 21 x 0.2 in (1220 x 535 x 5 mm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-149F (-10-65℃)
- Warranty: 24 Months
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the maximum watts of solar panels can be used to charge Explorer 1000? Also how long will it take to recharge from a fully discharge battery?
- The maximum input wattage of Explorer 1000 is 200w(12~30V,7.5~8.33A ). As for recharging time, it depends on which panel you are using and weather conditions, for example, the Explorer 1000 can be quickly recharged within 8 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels together with an adapter cable. If connecting only one single panel, the approximate recharging time is 17 hours. Recharging time may varies from different location, temperature, weather etc, the actual time may be different.
What devices can Explorer 1000 power?
- Please note that the AC output ports can only charge/power devices that operate at less than 1000-Watts, besides, the whole wattage should be under 1000 watts as well . Once exceeding, the Explorer 1000 will shut off automatically. Please refer to your device specification before purchase.
How to know the working times for my device?
- Working time = 1002Wh* 0.85 / operating wattage of your device
- For reference, assuming power consumption of your device is 60W (might be a box fan), working time will be 1002Wh*0.85/60w=14.2hrs (rough calculated) .
- Please note: actual power consumption varies from different usages, please consult Jackery for better purchase decision.
Is the Explorer 1000 power station waterproof?
- The Explorer 1000 is not waterproof. Please do not store them in humid environment for longtime.
Can the Explorer 1000 be charged while using?
- Yes, you can use the Explorer 1000 to charge devices, while it's being re-charged at the same time.
Is the solar panel waterproof?
- The Saga 100W is not waterproof. To maximize the lifespan of the module,Please don’t make it get wet.
Why the solar can not produce 100W power when charging to Explorer 1000 power station?
- As you know , the solar panels are affected by many factors, such as the intensity of the light and the angle of the panel put on the ground. 100W is tested in an ideal laboratory. However, the intensity of the light constantly changes. In addition, the angle of the light illuminating the solar panel also changes with the rotation of the sun. Please try test your solar panel under the full sunlight to see, and make sure there is no shadow cast on the panel.
How to clean the solar panel surface?
- We mentioned this point in the manual. Please use a soft cloth to remove the dust and dirt on the surface. Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface of the solar module to remove any remaining dust or dirt. Any guano or other adhesive should be removed as soon as possible from the solar surface to avoid a reduction in performance.
Can the solar panel charge smartphones and tablet?
- Yes, the 100W solar panel has 1* USB-C(5V,3A) output port and 1* USB-A(5V, 2.4A) output port.
Order a Jackery 1000_2SS100 + 2x SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel Solar Generator Kit T1G2SP1000G100SP today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Jackery Solar Generators. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!