- No, the three cannot be used at the same time. The solar panel and the car charger cannot be used at the same time - otherwise, the fuse of the customer's car charger may be blown.
Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro_2SS200 + 2x SolarSaga 200W Solar Panels, Portable Power Station with Solar Generation Kit, Li-Ion NMC 2,160-Watt Hours, USB Outputs, 3 Pure Sine Wave AC Outlets, 43.2V, 50 Ah
Harness Solar Power Anywhere, Anytime!
Roam and have the power to go anywhere with the Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station with Two SolarSaga 200W Solar Panel Solar Kit. This is the ultimate off-grid solar generation package packing 2,160 watt-hours of energy with two solar panels for fast recharging. It is high-capacity energy storage and an off-grid solar system generator that can deliver a lot of power for sustained periods. Use it to power almost all electric tools, electric cookers, kitchen appliances, and computer electronics in off-grid locations. It is a complete off-grid solar system with a large power storage system. The Explorer 2000 Pro with Two SolarSaga Panel Solar Kit is one of the best solar generator kits you can buy.
Have Plenty of Power Anywhere with This Solar Panel Kit
With the Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro and Two-Panel Solar Saga Kit, you now have a source of power recharged with sunlight. With two massive 200-watt solar panels and full sunlight, the depleted system charges completely in just 7.5 hours. Hook it to a wall AC outlet, and it will be charged in two hours. A solar system generator is handy in various situations, such as operating power-hungry tools for event spaces, using equipment such as stoves, speakers, and TV screens, and using electronics for camping. You can operate your electronics and tools during power outages with solar panel kits. The Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro and the SolarSaga solar panels system are lightweight packages that you can quickly bring in a car.
Powered by New Generation Li-NMC Batteries
The Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Solar Panel Kit is powered by lithium-ion NMC that uses a combination of nickel, manganese, and cobalt. This is a newer version of lithium battery technology that maintains its performance for more extended periods. That means the power station can give out high output and high capacity even with frequent discharges and charging.
Meanwhile, the SolarSaga are monocrystalline solar panels with a higher conversion efficiency (up to 23%) than other polycrystalline panels. It captures the sun's power and uses it to charge the power station for a clean, reliable, and truly off-grid energy source for your gadgets, tools, and appliances. It is a complete solar system and backup power for electricity outages, camping, or working in distant locations.
Durable and Highly Efficient Solar Saga Panels
Charge the Explorer quickly with the two Solar Saga 200-watt solar panels, which are made of monocrystalline silicon and multi-layered cell technology that collects more sunlight for more efficient performance. It charges the power station quickly, and having two panels means you can enjoy the outdoor life more. Now you have no worries if the power goes out in your home or business. It creates 23% more power compared to cheaper polycrystalline panels.
The Solar Saga is durable, being made of ETFE-laminated case for added strength and makes it water-resistant (IP65 rating). You can safely put the solar panels on the roof or out in the sun, and they will not get damaged if it rains. The ports are enclosed in zippers to keep out dust and moisture. It is a lightweight solar panel set you can bring to your adventures.
Way Better than Fuel-Powered Generators
The problem with gas generators is that they are noisy and vibrate a lot. In addition, generators are not suited in the home or outdoors because they emit unpleasant and toxic fumes. If you try to use a gasoline generator in the wilderness or in nature parks, you will attract attention due to the noise. Lastly, they are too heavy to be lifted around.
Using gasoline generators is impractical in many situations. They need periodic maintenance to ensure it does not misfire or develop leaks in their fuel lines that can cause a fire. Compare that to portable power stations that are quiet, light in weight, and do not emit smoke when operating.
Power Several Devices at Once
The Explorer 2000 Pro solar battery comes with AC outlets, several USB ports, and DC ports and is suited for those who need to operate several devices simultaneously. It operates quietly at just 53 decibels only. The power station also has full safety features, including a battery management system with over-voltage and heat protection. It comes with an LCD to keep an eye on the power level, so purchase the Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro + Two SolarSaga 200W Solar Panel Kits here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- The Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro with Two SolarSaga 200W Solar Panels is a mighty solar system made for users that need plenty of power for hours and hours. It is ideal for those who need consistent power for tools, appliances, and gadgets in off-grid locations. It is a much better alternative to traditional fuel-powered generators that are noisy, emit polluting exhaust gases, and require maintenance. It comes with two panels that completely charge the power station in a short time, and is very useful in powering up your power tools and electric devices, and it is easy to operate. This makes the solar panel kit valuable for hiking, outdoor adventures, fieldwork, gatherings, organizing parties and events, DIY projects, and backup power at home.
- The solar power system packs an incredible 2,160 watt-hour capacity. It delivers 2,200 watts of continuous power and up to a 4,400-watts peak, which is more than enough for high-power devices and electronics such as power tools, large-screen TVs, toasters, mini-fridge, and speakers. The Explorer 2000 Pro also comes with USB ports for mobile devices. You can bring this power station on distant adventures and have power.
- Use the Explorer 2000 Pro in your home even if you have electricity! In case of inclement weather, it is good backup power, or use it to power tools. You can easily carry it since it measures only 15.1” inches L x 10.5” inches W x 12.1” inches H, the size of most coolers. It weighs only 43 lbs. It is one of the lightest and most compact on the market. It is much lighter than most small generators and be easily carried by one person and transported in a car.
- You can quickly recharge it by hooking it up on a wall outlet, with the 12-volt car output (needs 24 hours), or with the SolarSaga™ 200-watt solar panels (7.5 hours). Hooking it to a standard AC output will take 2 hours so plugging it into the wall makes it ready after a short wait. The Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro has a built-in MPPT controller that improves recharging efficiency from solar panels.
- The Explorer 2000 Pro is powered by the latest lithium-ion NMC (nickel-manganese-cobalt) 18650 batteries with high power capacity and excellent longevity (up to 500 cycles to 80% capacity). It has cell chemistry that is stable for several months. We recommend you use and recharge the power station every six months to preserve battery lifespan.
- The Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro battery storage comes with (3x) 120V AC outlets, (2x) fast charge USB-A outlets, (2x) USB-C ports, and (1x) 12-volt car outlet. The power station has a complete set of safety features, including under- and over-voltage, overcurrent, discharge protection, overheat, short circuit, and overcharging protection.
- It is a high-capacity and real off-grid solution that is a better alternative to noisy and smelly gas-powered generators. You have plenty of options to recharge it on wall outlets and solar panels. You can easily see the remaining power and the actual power input/output on the LCD.
A Powerful Off-Grid Solar System Solution
The Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro + 2x SolarSaga 200W solar system is a high-capacity power station that will energize your appliances and gadgets with the sun's power. It is made for users that need lots of power. The included two panels charge the power station quickly, so you can have electricity whenever needed. This power station model has plenty of juice for using power-hungry tools for extended periods. You can now venture into places with no wall outlets or electricity.
The Explorer 2000 Pro comes with AC outlets and USB outlets to power tools and computers. It has a bigger power capacity for remote working on the beach, in parks, or while camping. You can also use it as a reliable power source during events, construction, fieldwork, and other off-grid locations. The solar kit is also useful as a power backup or for DIY work in locations where long extension cords are impractical or where power is hard to find.
Powered by Lightweight Lithium Batteries
The portable power station is made with new-generation NMC lithium batteries with stable chemistry that retains lithium's signature high energy density. The power station itself is easy to carry as it weighs 43 lbs. while a single solar panel weighs 17.3 lbs. Because of its light weight, you can easily carry it around and transport it in your car.
Only Takes Two Hours to Recharge
The Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro readily plugs into standard wall outlets and most solar panel setups. You can hook it with SolarSaga solar panels for a truly off-grid experience or plug it into your car and charge it while you drive. It charges to full in 7.5 hours with two 200-watt solar panels, 4 hours with four panels, or just 2 hours when plugged into a wall outlet, so the unit can be ready in just a short wait.
Made with Safeguards
It is much safer compared to noisy generators. Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro + 2x SolarSaga 200W Solar Power Station is one of the best solar panel kits, featuring overvoltage, overcurrent, short circuit, high-temperature, and over-charging protection. The unit shuts down automatically when too much power is drawn to preserve the battery capacity. Do note that the unit is not waterproof.
The power station has an operating temperature range of -10 to 40 C (14 to 104 F). The Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro and SolarSaga solar system kit is a clean and reliable power source. Use it to charge computers and other delicate gadgets such as drones, TVs, cameras, tablet computers, and laptops.
Live in the Future with Jackery: Purchase Our Solar Systems and Portable Energy Solutions
Solar systems are advantageous for off-grid and a power backup for homes or businesses. Now you can have a ready power source in case of blackouts or bring it to distant locations and still use your electrical equipment or devices. Now you can watch TV or use your laptop while camping.
We at Jackery believe that going solar and having portable energy is the future. We have been in the business for more than 9 years, and our core business is oriented toward making electricity portable, clean, outdoors-oriented, and accessible. Our solar panel and battery devices are complete with safety features and come with FCC, RoHS, UN38.3 certifications. Get amazing deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase this Jackery Explorer Explorer 2000 Pro + 2x SolarSaga 200W Solar Systems here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- SKU: 60-2020- USA1B2
Explorer 2000 Pro
- Capacity: 2160Wh (43.2V 50Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium-ion Battery
- Lifecycle: 1000 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- AC Output: 120V, 60Hz, 2200W (4400W Peak)
- USB-A Output: Quick Charge 3.0, 18W Max
- USB-C Output: 100W Max, (5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V up to 5A)
- Car Port: 12V,10A
- AC Input: 120V, 60Hz, 15A Max
- DC Input: 11V-17.5V, 8A Max, Double to 8A Max,17.5V-60V, 12A, Double to 24A/1400W Max
- AC Adapter: 2 Hours
- 12V Car Adapter: 24 Hours
- 6x SolarSaga 200W Solar Panel: 2.5 Hours
- 4x SolarSaga 200W Solar Panel: 4 Hours
- 2x SolarSaga 200W Solar Panel: 7.5 Hours
- Weight: 43 lbs (19.5 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 15.1 x 10.5 x 12.1 in (38.4x26.90x30.75cm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
- Warranty: 3 Years Warranty
SolarSaga 200W Solar Panel
- Peak Power: 200W
- Power Voltage: 18V
- Power Current: 11.12A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 23.2V
- Short Circuit Current: 11.76A
- Weight: 8.0±0.3Kg
- Dimensions (folded): 540 x 615 x 40 mm
- Dimensions (unfolded): 540 x 2320 x 25 mm
- Operating Usage Temperature: -10-65℃(14-149°F)
- Warranty: 36 Months
What's in the Box
- Explorer 2000 Pro
- 2 * SolarSaga 200 Solar Panels
- 1* Car Adapter
- 1* Car Charge Cable
- 1* AC Charge Cable
- 1* User Manual
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the product be brought on board a plane?
- No, because this product is a lithium battery. According to the International Standards & Regulations for the Transportation of Hazardous Materials, no lithium batteries with more than 100 watt hours may be allowed in carry-on bags.
Can I charge the Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro while a device is plugged in?
- Yes, you can. When charged with AC input, it supports a maximum power output of 1800W. When charged with AC input + DC input ( i.e. solar charging or car charging) simultaneously - it supports a maximum power output of 1800W. When charged with DC input (i.e. solar charging or car charging), it supports a maximum power output of 2200W.
How to keep this product when it is not used for a long time?
- If the battery is to be unused for a long time (more than 3 months), it should be maintained at 60-80% of the rated capacity (it's recommended to check and charge every 3 months). Store it in a dry and cool place with temperature range between 0 ℃~40 ℃, and humidity 0%~60%. Avoid contact with corrosive substances, and far from fire and heat sources.
Can it be used to jump start a car?
- We are very sorry, but it cannot be used to jump start a vehicle. However, it can be used as power supply for automobiles. You can recharge the car via a Jackery power supply cord, which is available for purchase separately.
Why is the output to the low-power device automatically turned off after several hours?
- In case of forgetting to turn off the output (causing the battery to drain), the Low Power Mode will be turned off by default. That is, when the port is connected to a small load device(AC Output≤25W, USB Output≤2W, Car Port≤2W) for 12 hours, the device will automatically be turned off. In case you want to resume recharging, press the car port button/USB button/AC button to restart the device. If you want to turn on the Low Power Mode, long press the AC Button and DISPLAY until the Low Power Mode icon appears on the screen. If you need to turn off the Low Power Mode, repeat the above operation until the Low Power Mode icon disappears on the screen.
Why does the USB Output operation indicator light up, the load device has no charging input or can't work normally?
- Please check whether the load device is broken firstly. If the device is normal, press the USB Button to restart the output.
What kind of battery can be charged by these solar modules?
- Jackery Explorer series
- Sealed lead-acid battery
- Colloidal lead-acid batteries
- The open lead-acid batteries
How to clean the solar surface?
- Dust and dirt on the surface should first be removed using a soft brush. Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface of the solar module to remove any remaining dust or dirt. Any guano or other adhesive should be removed as soon as possible from the solar surface to avoid a reduction in performance.
Are the foldable solar panels waterproof? What is the fire rating?
- Yes the material is fireproof, made of PC+ABS material with a 94V-0 fire rating.
Is the Y cable connected in parallel or in series?
- Series, and can realize up to 3 solar panels in series.
Can the Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station Y cable be used with the Explorer 1500 Portable Power Station?
- The Explorer 1500 Portable Power Station Y cable is connected in parallel and can be used for the Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station, when connecting solar panels below 100W and 68W.
- However, the Y cable of the Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station is connected in series, and cannot be used for the Explorer 1500 Portable Power Station.
The Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station advertises that the product can be fully charged in 2 hours. How many 200W solar panels can be fully charged in 2 hours? How long does it take for 1 solar panel to charge? How long does it take to charge for 2 solar panels and for 3?
- At present, under standard light source conditions, 6* 200W solar panels can be fully charged in 2.5 hours.
- However, the power of the solar panels will be affected by various factors including angle/temperature/light intensity, with the actual customer's experience differing due to differences in the environment where the product is used.
Can the Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station Y cable be connected to the 60W, 100W and 100X solar panels? How many solar panels can be used?
- Yes, an Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station Y cable can connect up to 3 solar panels of the same type.
- Note: Do not mix solar panels of different models.
Why does the charger only include a cable but no adapter? Do customers need to buy an adapter themselves?
- The Solar Generator 2000 Pro uses a new generation of technology, not requiring an adapter, and can be charged directly using an AC power cord.
Is there a solar panel extension cord included?
- No, unfortunately no solar panel extension cable is included, however we have a 5m solar panel extension cord available.
How long in meters is the AC wall charger/car charger cable/solar charger cable?
- AC charging cable: 2 meters
- Car charger cable: 2 meters
- Solar charging cable: 3 meters
What should I do if accessories including chargers are lost? Where can customers buy a new one?
- If the charging cable or car charging cable is lost, please contact us, where we will happily reissue a new one for free.
Where can customers locate the S/N serial number on the product?
- The S/N serial number can be located on the top at the back of the product.
Does the Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station have an MPPT controller?
- Yes, the Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station has an MPPT controller. The MPPT controller of Jackery E2000 Pro features a 97% solar charging conversion efficiency rate.
Does the Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station use a pure sine wave inverter or a modified sine wave inverter?
- The Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station uses a pure sine wave inverter.
Does the Solar Generator 2000 Pro support pass through charging? Does this affect battery life?
- The Solar Generator supports pass through charging without compromising battery life.
- When charging with AC input, the maximum power of AC output is 1800W.
- When charging with DC input (charging via a solar panel or car charger, the AC output maximum power is 2200W.
- When AC input + DC input (charging via a solar panel or car charger) are charged at the same time, the maximum AC output power is 1800W.
Compared with the Explorer 2000 Portable Power Station, what is the biggest advantage of the Solar Generator 2000 Pro?
- The biggest advantage is solar fast charging, supporting charging with 6 200W solar panels, fully charged in under 2.5 hours.
A small load prompt function has been added. The Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station will turn on the small load when the wattage is lower than what amount?
- When the device wattage is lower than the figures in the sheet, the Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station will be automatically turned off for 12 hours.
How long does the Explorer 2000 Pro take to charge for car charging, wall charging and solar charging?
- The car charger can be fully charged in as quickly as 24 hours;
- Wall charging can be fully charged in as quickly as 2 hours;
- 6*200W solar panels can be fully charged in just 2.5 hours.
What type of battery does the Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station use? What brand of battery is used? What are the advantages compared to other brands of batteries?
- The Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station uses a ternary lithium battery, and the battery brand is a BAK battery. The battery itself is not particularly different.
It is advertised that the Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station has a cycle life of 1000 cycles. Can the product still be used after the service life has been reached? Can it be returned to the factory for repair?
- After 1000 times of full discharge the cycle life has only 80% remaining of its capacity. It is not the product cannot be used, but the capacity is not like the capacity of 2160Wh when it was newly purchased.
The website says that the Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station should be charged once every three months. After three months, the Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station has for instance 50% or more power - does this still need to be recharged to 100%?
- The main purpose of this suggestion is to prevent users running out of battery power when they are required to to use electricity in an emergency.
Can customers use a car charger, wall charger and solar panel to charge the Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station at the same time?
How do you turn off the small load of the Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station?
- Turn on "Low Power Mode". Then, press and hold the "AC output power button + digital display" until the low power mode icon appears on the screen.
- In low power mode, please turn off the power when not using this product, to avoid running out of power due to forgetting to turn off the power station.
- Turn off "low power mode" and long press the "AC output power button + DISPLAY" until the low power mode icon disappears on the screen. "
Order a Jackery 2000 Pro_2SS200 + 2x SolarSaga 200W Solar Panel Solar Generator Kit today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Jackery Solar Generators. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!