- Pure sine wave AC outlets provide up to 1000W continuously
- 880Wh(40.8Ah) lithium battery
- 3 standard PURE SINE WAVE AC outlets
- 2*USB-C and 1*Quick Charge 3.0 port
- 1*USB-A port(5V,2.4A)
Note that the total rated wattage should be under 1000W (surge 2000W). Once exceeded, the Explorer 880 may shut down.
Give Your Appliances More Running Time
Three Flexible Recharging Ways
- Recharged by 2*SolarSaga 100W within 6.5 hours
- Recharged by AC outlet in 6.5 hours
- Recharged by 12V car outlet within 12.5 hours
Preparing Your Off-grid Solar Generator for a Green and Clean Power Supply
The high-quality MPPT technology provides faster solar recharge rates. With compatible solar power charging, the Explorer 880 portable power station can perform as a solar generator. It can be fully charged under full sun in 6.5 hours by connecting 2 SolarSaga 100W solar panels. So you can have an unlimited power source from the sun and always keep charged on the go.
Please Keep the Following in Mind While Solar Recharging
- Recharging time varies depending on location, temperature, weather, etc. Therefore, the actual recharge time may be different.
- Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight to extend its life span during recharging.
Power Outdoors for the Whole Family
- RV Camping
- Off Road
- Backyard Getaway
With its portable design and larger capacity, the Explorer 880 is one of the best investments for your outdoor activities. It can run most of your essential outdoor appliances and electronics such as an electric grill, coffee maker, blender, drone, and camera. In addition, the Jackery Explorer 880 Portable Power Station can also be a reliable backup power supply for refrigerators, CPAP/BiPAP, computers, etc.
Jackery SolarSaga 100W
Monocrystalline Solar Panel, stay charged with the power of the sun! With high conversion efficiency up to 23%, it's ideally suited for outdoor life and even unexpected power outages. The solar panel weighs only 9.1 lbs, it's lightweight, foldable and with an easy-carry handle, making it more portable.
- Easy Setup & Kickstand Included: The Solar Saga 100 features 2 kickstands that can be placed firmly on any surface ground. With just a few seconds of setup, you can start soaking energy from the sun for your Jackery power station. The TPE rubber handle allows you to carry around easily when taking off-grid adventures.
- Higher Energy Conversion Rate: Covered by monocrystalline silicon solar cells, the solar panel adopts multi-layered cell technology to generate energy from the sunlight and perform better with higher conversion efficiency that up to 23% than other conventional panels.
- Durable & Splash-Proof: The ETFE-laminated case is durable enough to extend the lifespan of the solar panel. It is IP65 water-resistant that will protect from water splashing (Do not place it under the rain, or to soak in water). The zippers on the pocket can hold the power cords, and cover the power port.
- Compatible & Versatile: This solar panel is compatible with Jackery Explorer 300/500/1000/1500 power station (sold separately), ideal for off-grid camping and unexpected power outage. Solar Saga 100 features 1* USB-C(5V,3A) output port and 1* USB-A(5V, 2.4A) output port to charge 2 small devices directly.
High Conversion Efficiency
- Monocrystalline silicon solar cells
- Multi-layered cell technology makes them highest quality
- High conversion efficiency up to 23%
Durable Solar Panel
- ETFE-laminated solar cells offer weather-resistant outdoor durability and longer life
- Store and protect the cable and ports in a storage bag
- Shockproof & dustproof
- Foldable design for easy transport
- Compact and lightweight
- Rubber handle make it easy to carry
- Adjustable kickstands for easy installation or angle adjustment
Charge Your Portable Power Station Faster
Power Outdoors and Care Families
- RV Camping
- Off Road
- Backyard Getaway
Build up your Portable-Solar-Generator System together with Jackery Solar Saga 100W and Jackery Explorer 160/240/500/1000 power station (sold separately). Jackery solar generator is ideal for any outdoor activities such as camping, climbing, hiking, picnic and even unexpected power outages. It could run most of your essential outdoor appliances and electronics. When you need power in special circumstances, Jackery solar generator can also be your reliable backup power supply.
- Capacity: 880Wh (21.6V, 40.8Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- AC Output: 110VAC, 60Hz, 1000W (2000W Surge Peak)
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- Quick Charge 3.0 Output: 5-6.5V, 3A / 6.5-9V, 2A / 9-12V, 1.5A
- USB-C Output: 5V, 2.4A
- Car Output: 12V, 10A
- DC Input: 12V-30V (163W Max)
- AC Adapter: 6.5 Hours
- 12V Car Adaptor: 12.5 Hours
- SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel: 6.5 Hours
- Weight: 21.8 lbs (9.9 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 13.1 x 9.2 x 11.1 inches (33.3 x 23.3 x 28.3 cm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
- Certification: FCC, ROHS, UN38.3
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Optional Accessory: Jackery SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel
- Peak Power: 100W
- Cell Efficiency: 23%
- Power Voltage: 18V
- Power Current: 5.55A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.6V
- Short Circuit Current: 6A
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- USB-C Output: 5V, 3A
- Weight: 10.33 lbs (4.69 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 24 x 21 x 1.4 in (610 x 535 x 35 mm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 48 x 21 x 0.2 in (1220 x 535 x 5 mm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-149F (-10-65℃)
- Warranty: 24 Months
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
What devices can Explorer 880 power?
- Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than 1000-Watt. Once exceeding, the Explorer 880 will shut off automatically. Please refer to your device specification before purchase.
How to know the working time for my device?
- Working time = 880Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device.
- For reference, assuming power consumption of your device is 60W (might be a box fan), working time will be 880Wh*0.85/60w=12.5hours (rough calculated) .
- Please note: actual power consumption varies from different usages, please consult Jackery for better purchase decision.
What is the maximum watt of solar panels that can be used to charge Explorer 880? Also how long will it take to recharge from a fully discharged battery?
- The maximum input wattage of Explorer 880 is 126W(12~30V,7.5~8.33A ). As for recharging time, it depends on which panel you are using and weather conditions, for example, the Explorer 880 can be quickly recharged within 6.5 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels with an adapter cable. If connecting only one single panel, the approximate recharging time is 10 hours. Recharging time may vary from different location, temperature, weather, etc, the actual time may be different.
Is the Explorer 880 power station waterproof?
- The Explorer 880 is not waterproof. Please do not store them in a humid environment longtime.
Why the solar can not produce 100W power when charging to Jackery power station?
- As you know , the solar panels are affected by many factors. such as the intensity of the light and the angle of the panel put on the ground. 100W is tested in an ideal laboratory. However, the intensity of the light constantly changes. In addition, the angle of the light illuminating the solar panel also changes with the rotation of the sun. Please try test your solar panel under the full sunlight to see, and make sure there is no shadow cast on the panel.
Is the solar panel waterproof?
- It is IP65 water-resistant that will protect from water splashing (Do not place it under the rain, or to soak in water). The zippers on the pocket can hold the power cords, and cover the power port.
How to clean the solar panel surface?
- We mentioned this point in the manual. Please use a soft cloth to remove the dust and dirt on the surface. Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface of the solar module to remove any remaining dust or dirt. Any guano or other adhesive should be removed as soon as possible from the solar surface to avoid a reduction in performance.
Can the solar panel charge smartphones and tablet?
- Yes, the 100W solar panel has 1* USB-C(5V,3A) output port and 1* USB-A(5V, 2.4A) output port.
Order a Jackery 880_1SS100 + 1x SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel Solar Generator Kit JAE8801SP100 today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Jackery Solar Generators. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!