- Pure sine wave AC outlet at 200W
- 290Wh(20.3Ah) lithium battery
- 12V car port and 2* USB ports
- 4 appliances charge simultaneously
Note that the total rated wattage should be under 200W (surge 400W). If the device power is outside this range, the Explorer 290 may shut down.
Give Your Appliances More Running Time
Three Flexible Recharging Ways
- Recharged by SolarSaga 100W within 5 hours
- Recharged by AC outlet in 6 hours
- Recharged by 12V car outlet within 6.5 hours
Green Solar Power Supply
By constantly monitoring your solar panels' voltage and current output, the built-in MPPT adds up to 23% more solar recharging efficiency.
Please Keep the Following in Mind While Solar Recharging
- Recharging time varies depending on location, temperature, weather, etc. Therefore, the actual recharge time may be different.
- Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight to extend its life span during recharging.
A battery management system (BMS) enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control, and more advanced safety operations. Other enhanced safety features include:
- LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status
- On/Off switch with indicator light for output ports
- Equipped with Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC) battery, the same type of battery that Tesla uses in their Powerwall units.
Power Outdoors for the Whole Family
- RV Camping
- Off Road
- Backyard Getaway
With compact and easy-to-use design, Jackery Explorer 290 is made for when you’re on-the-go and ideal backup power for home and office.It has enough power to run many of your personal electronics such as digital cameras, laptop, drone, mini cooler.
- Capacity: 290Wh (14.4V, 20.3Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- AC Output:110VAC, 60Hz, 200W (400W Surge Peak)
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- Car Output: 12V, 10A
- DC Input: 12V-30V (65W Max)
- AC Adapter:6 Hours
- 12V Car Adaptor: 6.5 Hours
- SolarSaga 100W Solar Panels: 5 Hours
- Weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 9.1 x 5.2 x 7.7 inches (23 x 13.32 x 19.5 cm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
- Certification: FCC, ROHS, UN38.3
- Warranty: 24 Months
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
What devices can Explorer 290 power?
- Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than 200-Watt. Once exceeding, the Explorer 290 will shut off automatically. Please refer to your device specification before purchase.
How to know the working times for my device?
- Working time = 290Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device.
- For reference, assuming power consumption of your device is 60W (might be a box fan), working time will be 290Wh*0.85/60w=4.1hours (rough calculated) .
- Please note: actual power consumption varies from different usages, please consult Jackery for better purchase decision.
How long does it take to full charge this power station?
- Within 6 hours from an AC wall outlet; Also another two recharge backup choices for your convenience, recharge from car port around 6.5 hours, and around within 5 hours from Jackery Saga 100W solar panel (Sold Separately).
How do I know if my Explorer 290 is charged?
- To check the charge level of the Explorer 290, refer to the LCD Battery Display.
What type of battery is in an Explorer 290?
- The Explorer 290 contains a battery pack which consists of an array of cylindri cal 18650 lithium-ion battery cells with high energy density.
Order a Jackery Explorer 290 Portable Power Station G00290AH today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Jackery Portable Power Stations. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!