• 1*PURE SINE WAVE AC outlet at 500W (peak 1000W)
- 3* USB-A ports (5V,2.4A)
- 1*12V car outlet
- 2*8mm DC outlets
- 7 appliances charge simultaneously with 550Wh capacity
Note that the total rated wattage should be under 500W (surge 1000W). If the device power is outside this range, the Explorer 550 may shut down.
Give Your Appliances More Running Time
Three Flexible Recharging Ways
- Recharged by SolarSaga 100W within 8 hours
- Recharged by AC outlet in 7 hours
- Recharged by 12V car outlet within 8 hours
Preparing Your Solar Generator
Off-grid Solar Generator, Green and Clean Power Supply
Professional MPPT technology provides faster solar recharge rates. With compatible solar power charging, the Explorer 550 portable power station can perform as a solar generator. It can be fully charged under straight full sun in 8 hours by connecting SolarSaga 100W solar panel. So you can have an unlimited power source from the sun and always keep charged on the go.
Please Mind These While Solar Recharging
- Recharging time varies from different location, temperature, weather, etc. The actual time may be different.
- During recharging, keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight to extend its life span.
Power Outdoors for the Whole Family
- RV Camping
- Off Road
- Backyard Getaway
The Jackery Explorer 550 offers power-to-go in a compact, lightweight design featuring multiple connections to charge your mainstream gear and more. Never worry about a wall outlet or long extension cords. So feel free to go and explore the great outdoors and run your appliances like a blender, pellet smoker, projector, and tools. It can also be used as an emergency backup power supply to run lights, laptops, phones, a small fridge, a CPAP, and other devices in the event of a power outage.
- Capacity: 550Wh (21.6V, 25.5Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- AC Output: 110VAC, 60Hz, 500W (1000W Surge Peak)
- USB-A Output:5V, 2.4A
- Car Output: 12V, 10A
- DC Input: 12V-30V (100W Max)
- AC Adapter: 7 Hours
- 12V Car Adaptor: 8 Hours
- SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel: 8 Hours
- Weight: 13.8 lbs (6.3 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 11.8 x 7.6 x 9.5 in (30 x 19.2 x 24.2 cm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
- Certification: FCC, ROHS, UN38.3
- Warranty: 24 Months
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
What devices can Explorer 550 power?
- Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than 500-Watt. Once exceeding, the Explorer 550 will shut off automatically. Please refer to your device specification before purchase.
How to know the working time for my device?
- Working time = 550Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device.
- For reference, assuming power consumption of your device is 60W (might be a box fan), working time will be 550Wh*0.85/60w=7.8hours (rough calculated) .
- Please note: actual power consumption varies from different usages, please consult Jackery for better purchase decision.
How long does it take to full charge this power station?
- Within 7 hours from an AC wall outlet; Also another two recharge backup choices for your convenience, recharge from car port around 8 hours, and around within 8 hours from Jackery Saga 100W solar panel (Sold Separately).
How do I know if my Explorer 550 is charged?
- To check the charge level of the Explorer 550, refer to the LCD Battery Display.
What type of battery is in an Explorer 550?
- The Explorer 550 contains a battery pack which consists of an array of cylindri cal 18650 lithium-ion battery cells with high energy density.
Order a Jackery Explorer 550 Portable Power Station G00550AH today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Jackery Portable Power Stations. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!