Karman Healthcare Full Xo202 12V/36Ah Standing Electric Wheelchair
The Karman XO-202 Power Wheelchair with Stand-Up Wheelchair feature offers many health benefits previously unavailable to those in a wheelchair. By putting the body in a standing position, the chair provides users with better blood circulation, kidney and bladder functioning, as well as muscle tone.
The Karman XO-202 Electric Standing Wheelchair is a top of the line, cutting edge electric wheelchair that can do it all, offered by a legend in the industry. Recommended for anyone who needs a full-featured electric wheelchair that also offers stand-up capabilities…provided that you can afford it.
Adjustability & Comfort
Regarding adjustability, you’ll find a lot to like here. A great many chairs on the market today offer one or two adjustment options, typically where the height of the armrests and the length of the footrests are concerned.
That’s not at all the case where the Karman XO-202 wheelchair is concerned. Pretty much everything is adjustable. As mentioned above, you can order the chair with one of three different seat depths and two different seat width options.
It Doesn’t Stop There Though; You Can Also Adjust:
- The height of the backrest
- Both the height and the angle of the footrest
- And the height of the armrests
Basically, there are enough fine-tuning options on offer here that you can customize the chair to be a perfect fit for you.
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Frame
- Flip-back Concave Armrests W/ Shark Ii
- New Motor Launch By Lloyd Actuator / Motor, Dec 2010 Discontinued Denmark Linak Motor
- Adjustable Footrest Height & Angle
- 2-3” Memory Foam Cushion Back And Seat
- Breathable Nylon Upholstery
- Motor: Dc24v. 320w
- 8” Front Flat Free Caster
- 14″ Rear Flat Free Rear Wheels
- Range Per Charge: ~25 Miles
- Easy To Use Remote For Drive & Stand
- Knee Support, Safety Belt, Chest Support & Leg Strap
- Weight Only: 110 Lbs. W/o Battery
- Flat Free Rear Wheels & Front Wheels
- Maximum Speed: 5 Mph (Moving Slowly Is Recommended While Standing)
- Battery: 12v/36ah X 2pcs
|Seat Width||14 Inch., 16 Inch., 18 Inch.|
|Seat Depth||18 Inch.,19 Inch., 20 Inch.|
|Armrest Height||8.5 Inch.|
|Seat Height||25 Inch.|
|Back Height||19 Inch.|
|Overall Height||40 Inch. (30 Inch When Back Folded)|
|Overall Width||25 Inch., 26 1/2 Inch.|
|Overall Length||42 Inch.|
|Turning Radius||25 Degrees|
|Weight Capacity||250 Lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||48 X 40 X 31 (260 Lbs Via LTL)|
|Product Weight||50 Lbs Or More|
|Armrest Type||Flip Back|
|Seat Size||16" Seat, 18" Seat|
|Frame Color||Arctic Blue|
View and Download
Options and SKU Numbers
- 16" x 18" Seat Size - XO-202N-1
- 16" x 19" Seat Size - XO-202N-2
- 16" x 20" Seat Size - XO-202N-3
- 18" x 18" Seat Size - XO-202-1
- 18" x 19" Seat Size - XO-202-2
- 18" x 20" Seat Size - XO-202-3
- 16" x 18" Seat Size with Tray - XO-202N-TB-1
- 16" x 19" Seat Size with Tray - XO-202N-TB-2
- 16" x 20" Seat Size with Tray - XO-202N-TB-3
- 18" x 18" Seat Size with Tray - XO-202-TB-1
- 18" x 19" Seat Size with Tray - XO-202-TB-2
- 18" x 20" Seat Size with Tray - XO-202-TB-3
- 16" x 18" Seat Size with Companion Controller - XO-202N-DUAL-1
- 16" x 19" Seat Size with Companion Controller - XO-202N-DUAL-2
- 16" x 20" Seat Size with Companion Controller - XO-202N-DUAL-3
- 18" x 18" Seat Size with Companion Controller - XO-202-DUAL-1
- 18" x 19" Seat Size with Companion Controller - XO-202-DUAL-2
- 18" x 20" Seat Size with Companion Controller - XO-202-DUAL-3
Order an Karman Healthcare Full Xo202 12V/36Ah Standing Electric Wheelchair today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Karman Healthcare Electric Wheelchairs. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
The chair is great so far, ergonomically, performance seems great. Will get a thorough evaluation on 3-week vacation next month.
It's AWESOME I love it.
The chair was easy to set up and works great. It takes a little getting used to if you have never used an electric wheelchair. I practiced in the house and was able to drive it ok.
I love the ease of using it so simple to understand and how much it has helped me get around.
My mother broke her hip several months ago, though she can use a walker her ambulatory skills are limited. This chair has increased her mobility and quality of life.