Merits Health EZ-GO Deluxe 12V/22Ah 90W Rear-Wheel Electric Wheelchair P321B
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Re nogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 590-2738 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Color
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
A Responsive Ride
You want something comfortable to ride. The Merits Health EZ-GO Deluxe power wheelchair has a 90-watt electric motor that can give out as much as 300 watts of power, so the wheelchair can climb six-degree slopes and curbs. You will love its responsiveness to the movements of the joystick. The wheelchair has smooth, precise movement and can easily cross most surfaces, including grass, snow, mud, stone- and brick-paved paths.
Usable and Rideable Indoors
Enjoy Fabulous Comfort
Powerful and with High Endurance!
I was truly impressed at how well this wheelchair is to use. It's very lightweight and easy to handle. I purchased it for my parents to use and it's been a great help to them. It seems well built and a good deal for the price.
Got this brand and model after a lot of studies, and am pleased and impressed. Positives include sturdy construction, comfort, and capacity. Very nimble outside, excellent maneuverability in even very tight spaces. Use is intuitive; five-year-old granddaughter mastered joystick in seconds and drove off weaving around fountains and posts on a plaza. The electric brake (power off) is reassuring.
The first big outing was a plane trip to San Diego: airline was very helpful — drove through TSA, down long trip to the gate. Staff checked the chair at the gate, brought it to the plane door at the destination. Couldn’t have been easier!