Merits Health Pioneer 10 12v/80Ah 400W 4-Wheel Bariatric Scooter, 500 lbs. Capacity, Long Range, Adjustable Captain Seat, Full Suspension, S341
Travel Around with This Gorgeous Electric Scooter!
Travel Around with This Gorgeous Electric Scooter!
Feel free to go around and enjoy life with the Merits Health Pioneer 10 Four-Wheel Mobility Scooter. It is one of the authentic bariatric mobility scooter designs offered by Merits Health, and it allows you to enjoy the freedom to do activities and travel to places. The Pioneer 10 sports extra weight capacity, a full-length frame, and a powerful motor designed for heavier individuals who cannot use smaller rides. It has a range that is more than enough for a full day, so you can use it daily and not worry about the battery. The Merits Health Pioneer 10 heavy-duty mobility scooter has easy-to-use analog controls (digital interface also available) for users who need simplicity and reliability.
Use it in the house, offices, warehouses, shopping malls, markets, ports, airports, indoors and outdoors. You can easily remove the seat and the battery to transport the scooter using a car. The Merits Health Pioneer 10 is recommended for the elderly and individuals with less severe physical impairment. It is among the best bariatric mobility scooters for sale today.
Solid Design Made for Daily Use
This model is a full-sized scooter that you can use indoors and outdoors. The Merits Health Pioneer 10 Bariatric Mobility Scooters come with large 12.5-inch air-filled tires, and a full-suspension setup made to deal with harsh outdoor terrain. It is a lot different from other smaller scooters. The scooter has a weight capacity of up to 500 lbs., so it has a durable design for everyday use. It has a higher weight capacity compared to other portable scooters.
If you want a heavy duty scooter that is comfortable and usable, the Merits Health Pioneer 10 Electric Scooter is for you. This scooter is made for functionality. When assembled, the scooter measures just 55 inches long and only 27 inches wide, so it can easily fit through doors and be used inside cramped spaces. You will find the Pioneer 10 Scooter reliable and usable in most spaces.
Enjoy the Comfort
You love using the Merits Health Pioneer 10 Electric Scooter to reach places and be more active. It is a comfortable ride that you will use the entire day, featuring a unique captain seat with a full-size backrest and oversized armrests. The seat can swivel like an office chair and can slide backward or forward like in a car. The tiller is also adjustable to put them comfortably within your arm's reach. The Merits Health Roadster 4 Mini Scooter is available in a gorgeous red color scheme.
Made for Excellent Performance
The Merits Health Pioneer 10 electric scooter can be used indoors and outdoors to give you more freedom. The four-wheel design is more stable yet still able to go around tight spaces. It still has a tight turning radius of 62 inches and comes with a spacious platform for added legroom. The scooter has an electric motor directly attached to the rear axle, making it very reliable and sealed from outside elements.
Be More Capable
Using a manual wheelchair can be cumbersome. Having a travel mobility scooter is a must if you are doing many things inside and outside the house. You can accomplish more things and truly enjoy your day. However, you want something that offers stability and a good degree of usability. It has a range of up to nine miles. Purchase the Merits Health Pioneer 10 Four-Wheel Mobility Scooter here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Be capable and have the freedom to do your activities with the Merits Health Pioneer 10 Electric Scooter. This bariatric mobility scooter has four wheels and comes with a spacious and comfortable swivel seat that you will love. It is made for heavy duty use and has a massive weight capacity of 500 lbs., making it perfect for overweight users and those that need additional things such as an oxygen tank and other medical equipment. It is recommended for the elderly, pregnant women, and people with injuries or disabilities.
- The Merits Health Pioneer 10 heavy duty scooters feature an ingenious design with an adjustable tiller and a captain seat that can move forward or backward. Users can easily make adjustments to adjust their body frame and posture. The whole scooter weighs 266 lbs., so it is a solid ride that you will feel safe riding.
- For transport, you can disassemble the scooter and put the parts in the trunk of your car for ease of transport. You will have an easier time using it in the office, workplace, airports, shopping malls, and markets.
- The scooter is powered by a powerful 24-volt 400-watt electric motor and an Electronic Dynamics Rhino 60-ampere controller. The scooter has incredible power and can easily cross adverse terrain and climb up to 12-degree slopes, so you can use it on PWD-friendly ramps and curbs (please exercise caution to avoid falls).
- The Pioneer 10 has a top speed of up to 6 miles per hour (9.66 kph) or as fast as a jogging pace. It comes with a speed control dial to select a safe speed for use indoors. The scooter is equipped with electromagnetic brakes that automatically stop the scooter when the throttle is released.
- This mobility scooter comes with a 24v battery pack that gives it a range of up to 32 miles (51.49 kilometers). Now you can use it the entire day, and it still has enough for the next day or two. Use for mobility in the office or school or work, or go to parks, shops, and stores. The Merits Health Pioneer 10 scooter has a set of 12.5-inch tires, which is sizable enough to cross any terrain.
- Enjoy comfort with the upholstered padded captain seat with a full-size backrest and subtle bolsters on the side that supports your legs. The chair is fully upholstered in foam and smooth faux leather, and it swivels so that you can use it as a work chair. The scooter has a spacious platform for added comfort to the user.
- It features an adjustable T-bar tiller that is easy to grip and comfortable for the hands. The tiller has simple controls, with large buttons for forward and reverse, a speed-control dial, and a button for the horn. There is a large metal basket on the front for small items and your pet.
- The Merits Health Pioneer 10 scooters come with a beautiful trendy modern look that you will love to ride. The scooter is silent and moves with authority, without wobble or flimsiness.
- This mobility scooter is ingeniously designed to serve your daily needs and active lifestyle. Unlike most small mobility scooters, this model comes with a full suspension to make the ride safer and more comfortable. The Merits Health Pioneer 10 Mobility Scooter is perfect for everyday travel!
Go Anywhere with this Gorgeous Four-Wheel Mobility Scooter!
Do you need to have a mobility scooter for daily tasks? Do you want something comfortable for all-day use? If you want a solid ride that is truly comfortable, get this Merits Health Pioneer 10 Electric Heavy Duty Scooters. This full-size four-wheeler has a heavy capacity and has a large captain's seat meant for daily use. It is made for comfort and practical use, so you can ride it in cramped and crowded places like warehouses, offices, workspaces, and inside the home.
Perfect for Daily Use
The Merits Health Pioneer 10 bariatric scooter is made for users that need a reliable scooter. It comes with a heavy-duty frame capable of carrying up to 500 lbs., which is useful for those who need additional capacity for medical equipment and other stuff. You would like a ride that remains stable on most surfaces, so the Pioneer 10 comes with large air-filled tires and a full suspension to soften bumps on the road.
Compact and with High Performance
The Merits Health Pioneer 10 Heavy Duty Scooter comes with a powerful 400-watt electric motor with a 60-ampere controller, so it has the power to climb slopes and enable the scooter to carry a lot. The bariatric scooter has a top speed of just six miles per hour and comes with a speed control dial, so you can go slow and travel indoors safely. There are electromechanical brakes that automatically stop the scooter when you let go of the throttle.
The heavy duty mobility scooter has pneumatic tires that are somewhat wide for added grip. The Pioneer 10 Bariatric Scooters are equipped with an adjustable tiller with straightforward controls. Feel free to do things inside and outside the house, do groceries, visit neighbors, or travel to places you want to go.
When assembled, the Merits Health Pioneer 10 Bariatric Mobility Travel Scooter measures 55" inch L x 27" inch W x 47" H. The scooter weighs 266 lbs with batteries and has a max weight capacity of 500 lbs. The heavy duty scooter has a ground clearance of around four inches. Home assembly is required, with no tools needed. The unit comes with an off-board 6-amp charger. Make sure to inspect the scooter and test every function before first use. Also, charge the battery for up to 6 hours when first using the scooter.
Don't Go for Surplus or Cheap Electric Mobility Scooters
Many cheap heavy-duty mobility scooters are neither reliable nor safe, so buying one is often hit or miss. They are not designed for sustained use because of poor craftsmanship or poorly-done electronics. Some cheap electric scooters and wheelchairs lack even the most basic electrical safety features, putting the user at risk of electric shocks. Also, a lot of surplus models cannot climb hills. They are equipped with cheap batteries and cannot go far.
If something goes wrong, there is no way to have them serviced. You cannot depend on them. Lastly, most are not comfortable. Choose safety and real performance. Only choose mobility scooter brands that have years of presence in the market and have certifications.
Choose High-Quality Mobility Scooters Made by Merits Health!
Studies show that most users of power wheelchairs experience a higher degree of mobility, plus improved self-confidence, and improved quality of life. Power wheelchairs have many benefits and help facilitate social interaction since they make users more independent. Users report better participation in self-care, productivity, and leisurely activities--things that are sometimes unthinkable when they are using ordinary wheelchairs.
Merits Health are medically-designed to help the elderly and those with reduced mobility and other impairments. Our company started in 1985 in Taichung, Taiwan. We employ world-class engineers, technicians, and craftsmen, using state-of-the-art facilities to create our designs. Ten years later, we established a US office with Merits Health USA. Today, we have a plant in Suzhou, China, and have two warehouses on the East and West Coasts of the United States. Get amazing deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase Merits Health Pioneer 10 Heavy Duty Mobility Scooters here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Manufacturer Merits
- Maximum Speed 6 Mph
- Travel Range 32 Miles
- Weight Capacity 500 Lbs
- Weight Of Product 266 Lbs
- Battery Charger 6a Off-board
- Battery Size 12v Group 24 (70ah-80ah)
- Battery Weight 86 Lbs
- Brake Electromagnetic
- Curb Climbing 12*
- Electronics Dynamic Rhino 160
- Grade Climbable 12*
- Ground Clearance 4.00"
- Motor Size Dc 24v, 400w
- Overall Height 47"
- Overall Length 55"
- Overall Width 27"
- Seat Type High Back Sliding Captain Seat
- Seat Width 22"
- Total Weight 266 Lbs
- Turning Radius 62"
- Weight W/batteries 266 Lbs
- Wheels: Front 12.5" Pnuematic Tires
- Wheels: Rear 12.5" Pnuematic Tires
- Battery: 6 months from the date of delivery
- Electronic Controllers, Harnesses, Chargers, Motors: 18 months from the date of delivery
- Frame: 5 years from the date of delivery
- Excluded: Plastic shrouds, Tires, Upholstery/Armpads, Seating, B
Order Merits Health Pioneer 10 12V/80Ah 400W Bariatric 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter S341 today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Merits Health 4-Wheel Mobility Scooters. Sign up today and get 5% off!
Got this in Dec. 2019 and been using it just about every day. I use this scooter to drive to the doctor's office (about 1.7 miles away) and back home (again 1.7 miles), so 3.4 miles and only one green light go out. I weigh 213lbs. so I'm close to the max. limit of the scooter (300lbs.). I did change the tires to foam tires as the hard plastic ones make the sidewalk (spaces) feel like bumps (potholes). Did drive it 6 miles and had only two green lights go out, so I definitely believe this scooter will go over 9 miles. Overall, I'm very pleased with this mobility scooter.